• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rin Tohsaka vs Gray Fullbuster

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
F/SN vs FT. Guy vs Girl. I've got no other connection for the battle. Standard battle assumptions are in place.
Rin Tohsaka
"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Gray Fullbuster

Which version? Heaven's feel should take it with Jeweled Sword spam, but the others will have a hard time, especially since her speed is far inferior in the first two routes.

I don't feel Heaven's feel version even takes this, while its true her attack is very powerful she needs to actively defend to survive Gray's attacks and she is not taking him out unless she hits him directly with Welt Ende.

I only think Kaleido Ruby has a shot here

Ah this is a tough one.

I'm leaning towards Rin on this. She was born with the ability to manipulate all five Great Elements, which is kind of a big deal. She has the advantage over Grey because her Jewels have stored her Magic during all her lifetime and she has bypassed the her body's limitations in terms of magic output power.

Not to mention she has the Tohsaka Familiy Crest, a Crest which has been passed down for generations in her family, which is one of the oldest Magi family. That's a lot of knowledge and spells passed down to her.

Her Jewels also were so strong that she was able to take one of Berserker's lives, and he was said to level mountains with his fists and only very high levels of magic could hurt him.

Also her Prana supply is pretty huge and her Welt Ende would undoubtedly disintegrate Gray if it connects. I have very limited knowledge on her Kaleido Ruby form so I'm not going into that.

Gray has a lot of versatiliy on the other side, so this should be a pain for Rin. Unless Gray decides to end it all with Iced Shell (I don't know how that would turn out), I see Rin winning this most of the time with high difficulty though.

Rin as stated by Scarlet, even demon slayer magic won't really give a boost against non-demonic beings but yeah really high difficulty(close fight) unless rin got all of her jewels including the necklace(which is large in numbers) to throw(multiple A ranks blast).

Back