• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Shoto Todoroki vs Gray Fullbuster
  • Battle location: Hosu City
  • Both in-character
  • Speed is equalized
  • Paranormal Liberation War Todoroki and X791 Evolved Devil Slayer Mark Gray are used
Shoto:

Gray:

Inconclusive:

Shoto's AP: 3 tons in base, higher than 10.2 kilotons with Half-Hot Half-Cold, 550 megatons with Flashfire and Flashfreeze

Shoto's LS: Unknown

Gray's AP: 645 megatons with Evolved Evil Slayer Mark

Gray's LS: Class T

I don't know if this is a stomp or not, but I thought it could still be possible. I want to hear people's opinions.

How so? Shoto should be able to withstand his attacks since he has 7-A resistance against fire and ice attacks.

And if it is indeed a stomp, don’t close the thread. I’ll just change the people in the match.

How so? Shoto should be able to withstand his attacks since he has 7-A resistance against fire and ice attacks.
a 7-A resistance to 550 megatons fire and ice attacks, which ive heard shouldn't be on the profiles and just listed under the resistance, and how exactly does Todoroki harm Gray? he is also resistant to fire and ice attacks but has the added benefit of being able to absorb any of the ice used against him

And if it is indeed a stomp, don’t close the thread. I’ll just change the people in the match.
Shoto’s durability doesn’t scale the 7-A, so any attack gray touches him with he dies and explodes.
like gray could cough and it’d have 8-A energy and kill him

Gray in his devil slayer Mark can resist Natsu heat which is superior to Shoto flames, Gray stomps via eating all the time Todoroki 's ice to replenish his Stamina and eventually outlast him or lands a punch

Back