• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Lucy_Heartfilia_(X784_to_X792)?so=search

Lucy's High 6-C key is used
UBW Shirou is used

SBA is in effect

Distance is around 60 meters or 150 feet.

Can Lucy beat the harem protag Ginger with her celestial spirits or will the ginger's sword spam and skills outlast the fanservice female protag of FT

Bonus Round: Have Gray and Rin join in to help their friends (It is Gray's High 6-C key)

photo-1579372795676-6f78fadd0639

The battle takes place on this dusty ****hole street.

Lucy:
Shirou:

Speed is equalized

Last edited:
Well, Shirou can one-shot everyone, minus the spirit king.

The spirit king is 518.4 Gigatons and Shirou downscale from 962 tons, so have the ap advantage.

Lucy is at 7.2 Gigatons (I think), her summons should be 32.4 Gigatons and her strongest attack shouldn't surpass 43.2 Gigatons.

Spirit King who stands at 518.4 Gigatons, is unlikely to be summoned near the start of the battle because Lucy isn't willing to use it normally.

Shirou is squishy and can be one shot by anyone till he uses UBW, which puts him at 216.2 Gigatons in terms of durability, tho I should mention that Rho Aias has a likely 2.9 Teratons which nobody on Luci's side can break.

In terms of AP his weakest projections scale to his UBW physicals and the strongest ones reach 2.9 Teratons.

So it seems to be a matter of if Lucy can take out Shirou before UBW.

Apparently Shirou has FTL combat and reaction speed on top of having Small Country level durability with Rho Aias, so I'm wondering if it's even possible for Lucy to do any kind of damage to him.

Apparently Shirou has FTL combat and reaction speed on top of having Small Country level durability with Rho Aias, so I'm wondering if it's even possible for Lucy to do any kind of damage to him.
Apperantly she has Haxs with Spirit King that can one shot Shirou since he does not resist them like Empathic Manipulation etc.

Yeah, but being FTL in combat and reaction speed means that he can dodge the attacks of the Soul King, right? Plus the Soul King's AP is only listed as High 6C(Large Island Level) so I don't see how it's breaking through Shirou's Rho Aias which has 6B durability

Apperantly she has Haxs with Spirit King that can one shot Shirou since he does not resist them like Empathic Manipulation etc.
Yeah, but being FTL in combat and reaction speed means that he can dodge the attacks of the Soul King, right? Plus the Soul King's AP is only listed as High 6C(Large Island Level) so I don't see how it's breaking through Shirou's Rho Aias which has 6B durability

Back