• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Short story, Frieza comes back to earth a couple years earlier. With no other option to defend the earth against him Goku and Vegeta are forced to fuse.

which leaves us with Super Saiyan Gogeta against Golden Frieza.

gogeta__cc__ssj_blue___5__super_gogeta_palette__by_ssjrose890_ddqp90b-fullview.png

dcug3l8-2b233d5b-d849-47e2-806b-71590957b78d.png

2-C keys (Toei Gogeta from Fusion Reborn meanwhile Canon Golden Frieza from Resurrection F are used). Speed is equalized but if it turns out that the match is extremely unfair it can be changed.

Gogeta:

Frieza:

Incon:

Last edited:
SSG Goku: 1
Post-Absorption SS Goku: 50
Post-BoG Base Goku: >>>100
Post-BoG SS Goku: >>>5000
Super Saiyan Blue Goku >>>>>>>>>>>>250,000

RoF Golden Frieza is stronger than Super Saiyan Blue Goku

Super Gogeta is around 50 times above baseline 2-C

💀

Speed unequalized
Base Goku: 4.38 quadrillion
SS3 Goku: >>>>>> 219 quadrillion
Post-HBT Base Gotenks: >>>>>> 219 quadrillion
Post-HBT SS Gotenks: >>>>>> 10.96 quintillion
Buutenks: >>>>>>>>>>>> 21.92 quintillion
Buuhan: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 43.84 quintillion
Super Gogeta: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2.192 sextillion

Frieza is significantly faster than 490 quintillion

Gogeta is vastly above 4.47346939 times faster than Frieza here

Gogeta has a chance if he uses his speed advantage and stay away from frieza, and then destroy frieza's soul with his soul punisher. Otherwise, if frieza gets a hold of him or death beams him, he is surely dead

Gogeta has a chance if he uses his speed advantage and stay away from frieza, and then destroy frieza's soul with his soul punisher. Otherwise, if frieza gets a hold of him or death beams him, he is surely dead
Stardust Breaker only purifies things by destroying negative energy

Unless Frieza being evil is enough for him to be completely destroyed

If not then he outlasts Gogeta's time limit and then kills the fusees

Stardust Breaker only purifies things by destroying negative energy

Unless Frieza being evil is enough for him to be completely destroyed

If not then he outlasts Gogeta's time limit and then kills the fusees
frieza is completely evil. He will be erased fully. Regarding time limit, ROF frieza has severely limited stamina. He will surely revert back to his final form after few minutes while gogeta will last for up to 30 minutes as MSSJ drains little stamina. Instant transmission and speed advantage should protect gogeta from any offenses from frieza and soul crusher should do the final job.

And also, gogeta should also have a skill advantage over frieza too. All this leads to gogeta winning this battle of attrition.

SSG Goku: 1
Post-Absorption SS Goku: 50
Post-BoG Base Goku: >>>100
Post-BoG SS Goku: >>>5000
Super Saiyan Blue Goku >>>>>>>>>>>>250,000

RoF Golden Frieza is stronger than Super Saiyan Blue Goku
Frieza is significantly faster than 490 quintillion
I realized something. The feat linked in the blog for DBS Speed scales to initial SSG Goku, not Post-BoG Base Goku. Applying the same multipliers for their power gets Frieza to 49 sextillion.

I realized something. The feat linked in the blog for DBS Speed scales to initial SSG Goku, not Post-BoG Base Goku. Applying the same multipliers for their power gets Frieza to 49 sextillion.
Been a while since I've watched or really looking into anything to do with DBS but what makes Post-BoG base Goku that much faster than his inital SSG form that Frieza should be 100 times faster than what the blog puts him at? I thought base Goku was simply faster to an unknown degree than initial SSG

Been a while since I've watched or really looking into anything to do with DBS but what makes Post-BoG base Goku that much faster than his inital SSG form that Frieza should be 100 times faster than what the blog puts him at? I thought base Goku was simply faster to an unknown degree than initial SSG
Base Goku absorbed the power of SSG into his base form, and then went Super Saiyan. During the climax of his fight with Beerus, their attacks combined, forming an energy sphere twice as strong as Goku. Then the Destroyer added even more energy to it. Goku gained a zenkai and was able to one-shot the energy sphere in his base form, meaning he was now vastly over 100 times as strong as his previous Super Saiyan God self

SSG: 1
Post-Absorption Base: 1
Post-Absorption SS: 50
Post-Zenkai Base: >>>100

I mean, pretty sure 2-C starts from the First Super Dense Energy Ball, which Goku only surpassed in his Post-Absorption SS
Doesn't it start from the shock waves Goku and Beerus do in their clashes? And besides, the scaling was always starting from SSG Goku even when he was 3-A, so nothing changes besides them being 2-C now

Doesn't it start from the shock waves Goku and Beerus do in their clashes? And besides, the scaling was always starting from SSG Goku even when he was 3-A, so nothing changes besides them being 2-C now
I mean, if we're gonna start with God Goku, then it should start from 1/2 2-C lol

I equalized speed

(I am sure Gogeta is more than 50x his feat because of Vegito, GT and stuff).

(I am sure Gogeta is more than 50x his feat because of Vegito, GT and stuff).
That was never accepted

Although he is significantly stronger than 50 times Buuhan

2-C = Buuhan < Kid Buu ~ Super Saiyan 3 Goku <<< Post-Revitalization Super Saiyan Goku <<<<<< Post-Buu Saga Super Saiyan 3 Goku <<< Hirudegarn <<< Janemeba <<< Super Gogeta

Frieza's current speed doesn't take into account the multilpiers for SSJ2, 3, or God. Neither does the power difference

The speed difference isn't that high due to this, while the power difference is even more ridiculous

Frieza might be slower by a large margin but he can just Kiai and then Gogeta dies. None of Gogeta's projectiles can go through it since Frieza will just overpower it, nor can Gogeta block it. All he can really do is run away or self-BFR with IT

Voting Frieza

Frieza's current speed doesn't take into account the multilpiers for SSJ2, 3, or God. Neither does the power difference

The speed difference isn't that high due to this, while the power difference is even more ridiculous

Frieza might be slower by a large margin but he can just Kiai and then Gogeta dies. None of Gogeta's projectiles can go through it since Frieza will just overpower it, nor can Gogeta block it. All he can really do is run away or self-BFR with IT

Voting Frieza
Frieza’s AP doesn’t matter considering gogeta has ways around it via IT and his hax obliterates frieza’s soul due to him being completely evil. Gogeta can also sense frieza’s energy and unlike his GT incarnation which toys around a bit, Fusion reborn gogeta does not. Gogeta would not mess around with any other ki attacks and go for soul punisher. His

Back