• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Apparently i read the rules wrong lol

anyway, goku can probally social influence Cell to join in the tournament.

Well actually, not sure if he would want Cell over Freeza, but oh well.

Goku Fra.
Cell would probably be doing the same as frieza, He was initially stronger than him plus he has his DNA meaning he can become stronger than Goku and Vegeta in a few months like Frieza

Means nothing when Goku goes SSG

Hakai though i believe Goku either has 1 shot using it or none, I don't think he can handle the toll with SSG
that’s why I have cell prior knowledge. Hell know Goku can one shot him with it. And can’t cell just either IT away from it himself and regen the damage done before it completely obliterates his soul?

Also too much energy and would exhaust Goku

Last edited:
I mean just for story sakes, Goku will realize cells many abilities would be helpful in TOP
True. Well, the manga tournament is pretty simple too, so Cell would be more OP in this version.

Also, i don't think Cell would actually gains Zenkai after regenerating, because he is already dead.

Speed is unequalized but I’m assuming a vote has been cast for goku. And cell still has some win cons.

Strangely while looking over abilities Goku doesn’t have sleep resistance. He has been hit with roshi’s sleep technique before in both manga and anime. Could cell put him to sleep?

DBS manga goku: 2

Cell: 0

Last edited:
Okay. Goku is restricted to SSJ3.

Can’t also cell absorb some of Goku’s energy to increase his power to at least match the temporary AP gap, such as he did absorbing piccolo’s energy and the hundred of humans before versing piccolo and 17? Cell would notice the AP gap quickly after being hit a few times and would try taking some of Goku’s energy

I’m guessing cell’s higher LS does nothing for him here, unless if it’s for trying to absorb Goku

Cell’s win cons:
Absorption (Even if Goku breaks free, cell could just absorb some of Goku’s energy and even the AP gap, considering base Goku is stronger and he has higher LS. He can also turn goku’s body into a twig by absorbing him since piccolo’s arm got mutated as ****, and Goku isnt a namekian so he can’t rip off and regen a new arm so…)

Destructo disc/death saucer is going to slice up Goku

Still waiting for arguments for GT cell side. Cell can sense Goku’s immense strength and would try taking some of it or just try death saucer/destructo disc. Unless it’s a stomp, then I would just get someone to close it.

Back