• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He does still have flesh, blood, and muscle tissue, so he would still be considered biological. But not having things like internal organs such as no lungs sounds consistent with him not needing oxygen or anything equivalent of that to survive. But him being a sliced and diced and still technically being able to be ressurected also does sound legit and makes it looks like he doesn't have bones. So I disagree with some points but sort of agree with others.
^^^^ ditto.

He does still have flesh, blood, and muscle tissue, so he would still be considered biological. But not having things like internal organs such as no lungs sounds consistent with him not needing oxygen or anything equivalent of that to survive. But him being a sliced and diced and still technically being able to be ressurected also does sound legit and makes it looks like he doesn't have bones. So I disagree with some points but sort of agree with others.
Agree with DDM

As a Dragon Ball fan, I'm pretty sure Frieza should have at least a muscular structure and bones, all which are considered organs, since Frieza still very much functions like something that has those things, plus Goku's first attack against Frieza after Goku went Super Saiyan was literally Goku squeezing Frieza's right hand, causing some bones to be crushed in the process.

It looks to me like he definitely has something crunchy inside of him, and it seems Clear that he has at least some digestive organs. Definitely nothing respiratory tho. So I disagree.

It looks to me like he definitely has something crunchy inside of him, and it seems Clear that he has at least some digestive organs. Definitely nothing respiratory tho. So I disagree.
Has Frieza ever breathed hard or exhaled during his fight?

If so he probably does have respiratory organs, he just doesn't depend on them to survive.

Ok…

I’m posting solely for the fact that this song is still pretty freakin hype, but in the ROF movie at the 1:05 second mark, Frieza cracks his neck.

Yeah, it just means he's like the Broly of his species. Dude's a complete outlier in terms of potential and power.
It also means they're like the slug ******* and can reproduce asexually.
i dont wanna check, but frieza has accelerated dev right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back