• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings. I have noticed something which is pretty odd about Frieza himself, and the following revision will affect also his race in general.

The following thread will try to introduce the fact that Frieza's race is consistently showcased as without organs in all the medias, with their physiology being more like an unique mass of flesh which is held together from their exoskeleton.

OG Manga

Let's start with the original source. I'll use the full color here so we cannot use colors as excuse.

Frieza's tail has shown no sign of bone after being cut in Chapter 299

Frieza is showcased as without organs in Chapter 326, when he accidentally cuts himself in half.

In Chapters 331 and 332, Frieza's organs are not showcased either, despite the internal system of the mechanic parts are instead shown.

Still in Chapter 332, King Cold has not shown any kind of internal organ either.

Toei Anime

The things here are much more censored compared to the anime, but even here, we got the same thing, as shown:
Dragon Ball Heroes

Even in the Chapter 2 of the Dark Demon Realm arc, Frieza is showcased without organs after being bisected.

Resurrection F

In all the versions of this story arc, his body has been potrayed as some slimy thing when he got back to life in pieces, with said pieces being uniform flesh with no real organ in it.
So yeah, it's kinda consistent the fact he lacks organs and bones.

Debunking the counters

It's only censorship.

The main argument against this is from the fact that characters like Tien are potrayed in a similar way when their bodies are torn apart. Issue is that Dragon Ball in itself does indeed show organs or skeleton, such as:
Edit: Some new ones that people pointed at in the thread
So yeah, Toriyama draws organs when it needs to be, and yet it never happened with Frieza even once.

Frieza has still showcased some kind of organs against Goku

The thing comes from this, but there are two issues here.
  1. If he had organs, all of those would have dropped to the ground from his upper part of the body.
  2. Those "strings" seem more things which held his body together as shown in the Resurrection F movie
So yeah, Frieza has no organs nor bones, and he's consistently potrayed as such.

TLDR

Frieza should get Minor Resistance to Biological Manipulation and Immunity to Bone Manipulation.

Profiles who get this are:
Staff Votes

1 Agreement (@DarkDragonMedeus)
1 Neutral (@LephyrTheRevanchist)
1 Disgreement (@Damage3245)

Last edited:
Freeza has a skull in fusion reborn.
Also reaching, biological manip not working on him would be because of the limit of ones ability instead of any inherent resistance from Freeza

Now that I think about it should just be listed on his profile but not as a resistance just as a note.

Now that I think about it should just be listed on his profile but not as a resistance just as a note.
Flowey has Immunity to Soul hax coz he lacks a soul, so Frieza should get a resistance to this because of him lacking organs, so stuff which targets them (like Hit's attacks) shouldn't affect him.

This seems like a trap, you straight up agreed after the OP posted it before some seconds, tf is that
This is gonna be hard to prove but I accidenly clicked that thunder icon that shows whats new and saw @StrymULTRA and since he is my friend Atleast I hope so, I just clicked it and it seemed pretty straight forward
Flowey has Immunity to Soul hax coz he lacks a soul, so Frieza should get a resistance to this because of him lacking organs, so stuff which targets them (like Hit's attacks) shouldn't affect him.
I didnt see the minor part. If its limited then I agree

Unfortunately this scan of Tien is kind of making me lean against the proposal... If it can happen for Tien, it can happen for Frieza, yeah.

1. If he had organs, all of those would have dropped to the ground from his upper part of the body.

Not necessarily. Just because they're organs doesn't mean they'd fall straight out of his body; they'd still be connected to his upper half hence why they're only slightly drooping down and not completely separating from him.

I don't think the evidence given in the OP is solid enough for me to conclude that Frieza is completely lacking in internal organs and a skeletal structure. Granted, Frieza is an alien so we can't be making any absolute assumptions about his internal anatomy works, but I would not grant him the proposed Resistances.

Greetings. I have noticed something which is pretty odd about Frieza himself, and the following revision will affect also his race in general.

The following thread will try to introduce the fact that Frieza's race is consistently showcased as without organs in all the medias, with their physiology being more like an unique mass of flesh which is held together from their exoskeleton.

OG Manga

Let's start with the original source. I'll use the full color here so we cannot use colors as excuse.

Frieza is showcased as without organs in Chapter 326, when he accidentally cuts himself in half.

In Chapters 331 and 332, Frieza's organs are not showcased either, despite the internal system of the mechanic parts are instead shown.

Still in Chapter 332, King Cold has not shown any kind of internal organ either.

Toei Anime

The things here are much more censored compared to the anime, but even here, we got the same thing, as shown:
Dragon Ball Heroes

Even in the Chapter 2 of the Dark Demon Realm arc, Frieza is showcased without organs after being bisected.

Resurrection F

In all the versions of this story arc, his body has been potrayed as some slimy thing when he got back to life in pieces, with said pieces being uniform flesh with no real organ in it.

Debunking the counters

It's only censorship.

The main argument against this is from the fact that characters like Tien are potrayed in a similar way when their bodies are torn apart. Issue is that Dragon Ball in itself does indeed show organs or skeleton, such as:
So yeah, Toriyama draws organs when it needs to be, and yet it never happened with Frieza even once.

2. Those "strings" seem more things which held his body together as shown in the Resurrection F movie
So yeah, Frieza has no organs nor bones, and he's consistently potrayed as such.

TLDR

Frieza should get Minor Resistance to Biological Manipulation and Immunity to Bone Manipulation.

And that's all.

Agree with this thread, probably why frieza's race is so damn durable

Unfortunately this scan of Tien is kind of making me lean against the proposal... If it can happen for Tien, it can happen for Frieza, yeah.
Uhm, no? I mean, Tien obviously has a human anatomy, but for Frieza you can't just ignore everything I just listed.
Not necessarily. Just because they're organs doesn't mean they'd fall straight out of his body; they'd still be connected to his upper half hence why they're only slightly drooping down and not completely separating from him.
No one had their organs stand still in Dragon Ball though. Plus, the entire DBS part is against this.
I don't think the evidence given in the OP is solid enough for me to conclude that Frieza is completely lacking in internal organs and a skeletal structure. Granted, Frieza is an alien so we can't be making any absolute assumptions about his internal anatomy works, but I would not grant him the proposed Resistances.
This entire thing is "I don't think it is, so it's not". Not a counter here.

@StrymULTRA I'm just saying that the evidence doesn't convince me for a Resistance to Biological Manipulation and Immunity to Bone Manipulation when it can plausibly be censorship, and we get a visual of what appears to be organs when Frieza is cut in half and floating.

Goku gets a hole blasted straight through his torso and it's not like we see ribs or organs inside the hole.

and we get a visual of what appears to be organs when Frieza is cut in half and floating.
Which is already shown later what it is in DBS.
Goku gets a hole blasted straight through his torso and it's not like we see ribs or organs inside the hole.
Which is clearly not the same case, as there is censorship, instead with Frieza is a whole different thing.

Besides, humans showcasing organs is already a thing even after the Namek arc lol.

^This guys is a proof that if you don't read the OP, your opinion does not matter, but since I am a very good man, I shall make it easy.
Resurrection F

Here.

^This guys is a proof that if you don't read the OP, your opinion does not matter, but since I am a very good man, I shall make it easy.

Here.
I think that is fair as further justification for his Immortality, yeah.

Frieza already has Immortality Type 2.
Damage, and this justification here we cannot deny the Op, to me it seems a lot like that, could you give it another chance?

OG Manga

Toei Anime

Dragon Ball Heroes

Resurrection F

Debunking the counters

It's only censorship.

TLDR

And that's all.

For the Toriyama showing organs for humans part, you should have also added the part where the Z fighters spotted the dead family when they were spying on Babidi's ship, one of the people there had their bottom half gone and entrails plopping out.

Damage, and this justification here we cannot deny the Op, to me it seems a lot like that, could you give it another chance?

I'm just saying, just because we don't explicitly see bones isn't proof enough of Immunity to Bone Manipulation.

And I'm really not convinced that Frieza has no internal organs whatsoever.

He eats and drinks, so he is capable of digestion. He has blood so it is likely he has a heart or heart-equivalent to pump it around his body.

I'm just saying, just because we don't explicitly see bones isn't proof enough of Immunity to Bone Manipulation.

And I'm really not convinced that Frieza has no internal organs whatsoever.

He eats and drinks, so he is capable of digestion. He has blood so it is likely he has a heart or heart-equivalent to pump it around his body.
I've honestly never seen Frieza eat anything, but thank you very much for your attention here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back