• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chariot coming out of nowhere to absolutely crush the OP
black-adam-move.gif

Tbh though, it's probably a bit of both, like Frieza blatantly has organs and what not, but it's not even remotely humanlike and he is indeed way more fleshy then a human.

He has organs, he just has way less than a human.
Weren’t those strings addressed in the op shown in the RoF scene?
They're blatantly intestines tho, they don't look the same, and you can even see blood dripping from within.

This looks like the things Frieza has on his body, like a lanyard, already covered in the OP and shown.
They aren't though.
Not even the same color, if we go by the digital colored comics, they're blue, of varying thickness, covered and dripping blood, appear to have a tube like structure as one panel shows blood dripping from one's center, etc.
While the "wires" are black, lack blood, all uniform in width, solid, etc.

Like idk what to tell you but intestines tend to be long and stringy.

They aren't though.
Not even the same color, if we go by the digital colored comics, they're blue, of varying thickness, covered and dripping blood, appear to have a tube like structure as one panel shows blood dripping from one's center, etc.

The cord is blue, bro, it doesn't seem to be an organ at all, it's like the super anime and manga, but maybe Akira toriyama made a mistake in making this thing a little thicker, in the super anime we don't see it that and in the super manga too, where it's shown just those fibers attaching to Frieza's body, also he has a skeleton after being blown up, kind of like Majin Buu who doesn't seem to have one skeleton or no bones

Let's wait until the Ultra back, because what was mentioned seems a lot like the things that happened in the super and also that Frieza can handle without his vital organs or a part of his body to live

I was watching some scenes and they are very strong, my God.

The cord is blue, bro, it doesn't seem to be an organ at all, it's like the super anime and manga,
Frieza's blood and musculature is blue, and you're surprised he has blue intestines?
but maybe Akira toriyama made a mistake in making this thing a little thicker,
There's multiple hanging entrails over multiple panels, with multiple on panel at the same time of different widths.
where it's shown just those fibers attaching to Frieza's body, also he has a skeleton after being blown up, kind of like Majin Buu who doesn't seem to have one skeleton or no bones
Here's another reason why they aren't the same.
The wires came out, tried to pull himself back together, failed, and ****** off immediately. That isn't the case with this though, they just hang from Frieza's torso, and stay hanging, and dripping, for the entire duration of that scene.

If they actually were the cords they'd pop out, fail to do anything, then retreat and we'd never see them again but that isn't the case, they're there more or less until Frieza gets blasted.

Like my brother in christ, they're blatantly some form of entrail, of course entrails gonna look vaguely similar to wires but the only thing they have in common is being long and thin, but there's many differences between them if you pay attention, from thickness, being hollow, simply how they act, etc.
Let's wait until the Ultra back, because what was mentioned seems a lot like the things that happened in the super and also that Frieza can handle without his vital organs or a part of his body to live

I was watching some scenes and they are very strong, my God.
Nobody ain't saying Frieza can't survive without organs or chunks of his body, because he can.
But he still do have organs, even if they're minor or different from humans (I mean he's an ayy lmao, of course he's not gonna be the same).
also dont quote me on this, but pretty sure Frieza had bones broken before judging from some sfx indicating cracking and fracturing

Question. Since Frieza’s final form is his “real form,” does the fact that he has so many other other forms that blatantly are completely different from one another structural wise give credence for or against the argument being proposed?

Question. Since Frieza’s final form is his “real form,” does the fact that he has so many other other forms that blatantly are completely different from one another structural wise give credence for or against the argument being proposed?
Neither really, it's just a form change because lol anime.
We see how he transforms, his body extends, grows, stretches, slowly. Maybe he's just reconfiguring himself because he's some weird slime dude, maybe his skeletal structure is stretching and distorting, etc, the mechanics aren't explained, it just happens because it do.

Frieza has DNA so gotta disagree with Resistance to Biological Manipulation.
Also Here Dr.Gero was able to manipulate Frieza's cell (technically his body's biology along with others) to create Cell.
We also see him cracking bones here so also disagree with Immunity to Bone Manipulation

Tbh I don't quite get why it'd be resistance to biological manip even if Frieza didn't have any organs at all.

Having organs isn't exactly a requirement to be biological. Even without organs he's still clearly a living thing, like we wouldn't call a plant non-biological or jellyfish, and I doubt we're going to say jellyfish or other unconventional animals have resistance to things they fall under by definition.

I guess I change my answer since the string things for Mecha Frieza are wires and not the same thing shown in the fight with Goku

He does still have flesh, blood, and muscle tissue, so he would still be considered biological. But not having things like internal organs such as no lungs sounds consistent with him not needing oxygen or anything equivalent of that to survive. But him being a sliced and diced and still technically being able to be ressurected also does sound legit and makes it looks like he doesn't have bones. So I disagree with some points but sort of agree with others.

I'm not sure on the actual additions to resistances in OP but I feel myself leaning to agree on the idea that Freeza lacks internal organs and bones as a theory. The only part that really goes against that is Freeza cracking his neck in the anime. I feel like there is overall a real argument here, it just lacks something really decisive to prove its validity.

On the tail thing though, it's worth noting Toriyama did draw bone in a dinosaur's tail so him omitting that detail in Freeza's tail consistently is a little interesting to me.

He does still have flesh, blood, and muscle tissue, so he would still be considered biological. But not having things like internal organs such as no lungs sounds consistent with him not needing oxygen or anything equivalent of that to survive. But him being a sliced and diced and still technically being able to be ressurected also does sound legit and makes it looks like he doesn't have bones. So I disagree with some points but sort of agree with others.
So you agree only with Immunity to Bone?

Edit: Didn't realize it was a full agreement, mb. We should talk about what it'd be after that it gets enough agreements though.

Last edited:
i love how 99% of dbz threads are about scaling or sometimes ability adding, then in this thread it was discussed either or not frieza had strings of blood or entrails hanging from his body, amazing reminder that the manga was brutal

anyway, yeah i do disagree with resist to biological hax, i mean for one it would be limited at best cuz the rest of his body is biological anyway, and another, i'm convinced he just has alien organs and it really seems like just inconsistent censorship.

the bone part, i'm neutral with, i think it could work as a possibly but him cracking his neck in super doesn't really help much

also, for the whole eating and drinking thing, i'm pretty sure those without organs can still do it, even if it is unexplained, cuz i think i have seen ghosts, robots and inanimate objects eat stuff just fine, so eh

Tbh I don't quite get why it'd be resistance to biological manip even if Frieza didn't have any organs at all.

Having organs isn't exactly a requirement to be biological. Even without organs he's still clearly a living thing, like we wouldn't call a plant non-biological or jellyfish, and I doubt we're going to say jellyfish or other unconventional animals have resistance to things they fall under by definition.
It's more about him resisting stuff which targets organs, given he should lack these. Biological hax is what fit the most.
On the tail thing though, it's worth noting Toriyama did draw bone in a dinosaur's tail so him omitting that detail in Freeza's tail consistently is a little interesting to me.
That's interesting, thanks.
Meh, being without organs does not stop you from eating tbh.

They aren't though.

His internal body is showcased as black in the RoF movie, btw.

For the Toriyama showing organs for humans part, you should have also added the part where the Z fighters spotted the dead family when they were spying on Babidi's ship, one of the people there had their bottom half gone and entrails plopping out.
On phone RN, can you show the scans please?

His internal body is showcased as black in the RoF movie, btw.
Yeah but that one actually IS a case of censorship, modern DB can't really show anything like that, hell most modern anime can't depending on the intended demographic see jojo with its black shadow censorship
Stuff from the Z timeframe though is more fair, at least for the manga the anime still censored all of the gore, like the cell jrs just blow up in a puff of smoke

idk man, like Frieza clearly lacks a lot of organs, but that doesn't mean he has none at all, he at least has a few here or there from what we see, even if it ain't much.

idk man, like Frieza clearly lacks a lot of organs, but that doesn't mean he has none at all, he at least has a few here or there from what we see, even if it ain't much.
The thing is that if it's how you say, then the RoF thing about him being resurrected wouldn't showcase him being unique pieces of flesh, but rather disembodied organs scattered anywhere, and they wouldn't take those as if they're Lego pieces (though eyes and mouth are exceptions here)

The main argument comes from the DBS scene in short, so if we assume that you're right about those being intensities or whatever in the DBZ manga, I'd just say it had been retconned in the RoF arc, because idfk how else to explain this.

The thing is that if it's how you say, then the RoF thing about him being resurrected wouldn't showcase him being unique pieces of flesh, but rather disembodied organs scattered anywhere, and they wouldn't take those as if they're Lego pieces (though eyes and mouth are exceptions here)

The main argument comes from the DBS scene in short, so if we assume that you're right about those being intensities or whatever in the DBZ manga, I'd just say it had been retconned in the RoF arc, because idfk how else to explain this.
Maybe being turned into a cyborg as Mecha-Frieza could explain it.

It honestly doesn't matter.
We know he has organs, just because we don't see any in that scene (a super scene at that, which legit does have actual censorship issues that applies to even the saiyans) doesn't magically mean he doesn't have any at all.
not to mention that's mecha frieza, we don't know how much his body was modified to begin with
You explain it by not assuming Frieza has to have anatomy similar to a human and thus assume where his organs are located, how many there might be, and where exactly they're located has to mirror a human? Like he's obviously an alien, but he obviously has organs because we've seen them before.

Even in the manga, Frieza still has the blocky fleshy texturing, while having entrails hang down, they can exist and have existed side by side before.

Maybe being turned into a cyborg as Mecha-Frieza could explain it.
It's only replacing the missing parts with the mechanic ones, this is not modifying his organic parts.
We know he has organs, just because we don't see any in that scene (a super scene at that, which legit does have actual censorship issues that applies to even the saiyans) doesn't magically mean he doesn't have any at all.
Dude... Even in the Manga later on with Trunks no more entrails were shown, he was still like in DBS.

Plus, you can't take organs like they're squishy blocks, the most obvious explanation was that they're unique pieces of flesh.

Dude... Even in the Manga later on with Trunks no more entrails were shown, he was still like in DBS.
Yeah so? You keep acting like because there's none visible in some scenes it means there's none at all despite the fact we know he has some. Again, stop treating Frieza like a human.
Plus, you can't take organs like they're squishy blocks, the most obvious explanation was that they're unique pieces of flesh.
Yes you can? We have no idea how Frieza's actual biology works, what is and isn't considered organs (a human stomach and an amoeba stomach ain't exactly the same thing for example), etc. The very fact he has entrails, which mind you, began to hang out even while he was cut in half and was squishy, kinda shoots the notion of "he just looked like cubes so he has no organs", because the same logic for why that's a thing applies to the very scene where it's confirmed he has guts.

Unique pieces of flesh can still have organs or stuff within them? In fact, we know they do. The question isn't if he has organs, the question is how much does have have, where are they located, and so on. Which obviously we don't know the answer to.
also that's without getting in the fact that realistically, getting bisected or slashed apart would look like a blocky texture even irl for larger animals due to the copius amounts of blood, flesh being stretched and torn, clotting, etc, it ain't gonna be like MK where everything is clearly defined. I'm sure you've seen those troll links that lead to some pretty gorey shit involving cows.

Like nobody is saying Frieza has organs like a human, but he at least has something in there, that much can't really be denied.

doesnt he literally get his bones broken at multiple points coupled with crunchy bone sfx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back