• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X is High Hyperversal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Think I will change to High Hyperversal scale due to Ultima tiering system)
Alien X should be scaling to High Hyperversal. Because his dimensional structure exist beyond countless dimension in ben 10 cosmology. Ben 10 have more than 26 dimension from naljians and ultimate albedo feat.

Naljians: Only 26 dimensions that matter.
spin-off-story-arc-idea-a-special-extradimensional-team-of-v0-hro09foplgpb1.png

Ultimate Albedo: No! Now I see the universe for what it is: We are all dust, bound by one enormous, universal force. No, not universal, not even multiversal, this omniversal force continues forever, in every direction through every reality. My lust for power, my jealousy of Azmuth, it isn't just evil, ultimately; it's pointless.
5rdgivjnr4a61.png

From Ultimate Albedo statemate. It can clarify that ben 10 have countless dimension or even infinite dimension.

Even a feats from this being that may prove infinite dimension or higher than that.

Incalculable Dimensional Beings: We are beings from an incalculable dimension that defies the limits of space and time a glorious universe to a primitive mind such as yours.

Incalculable Dimension should be clarify as Aleph null number.
does-anybody-know-what-ben-10-comic-issue-is-this-v0-2k0c0rg7q4ub1.jpg

And from Azmuth, paradox and staff statement, Alien X should be higher scale than Incalculable Dimension Beings.

"Repeatedly stated by Azmuth, Paradox, and the staff to have the greatest power in the verse"

Alien X should be upgrade to 2-A possibly High 1-B
It's a highest tier that Alien X should get, no more further than that.

Last edited:
I believe there was a discussion about having threads like this paused due to the Ultima tiering system changes. Low 1-A will be a vastly different tier.
Greenshifter said it can possibly be High 1-B. So it may not affect this right?

according to the ben 10 wiki it is non canon ☠️

Damn, wasn't there also a writer's QNA where they said the comics weren't canon? Just something I heard before
Does it exist tho? honestly this would contradict Duncan's recent statements about certain comics being canon but this isn't the first time that Ben 10 WOGs contradict each other🗿.

One can interpret incalculable as countless or just straight up infinite ig. I'd say infinite should make more sense or ******* irrational/decimal dimensions which doesn't makes sense either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back