• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
“Not another one of these!”

The Naljians state that reality is composed of at least 26 (maybe 27) spatio-temporal dimensions which should scale them (sike, they’re fodder) the Omniversal Force to hyperversal.

"But then you are remarkably unintelligent."

"I've been hearing that all day."

"I did not mean to offend. It's just that you are such a young species. You only perceive three dimensions. Is that right?"

"Yeah. How many are there?"

"Only 26 that matter. You'll work it out soon, I'm sure."

"We were on an afternoon excursion to the lower dimensions, and she must have dropped it out of her carriage."

Albedo: Azmuth's added brainpower gives me much finer control over my abilities. And I can feel myself getting even smarter.

[Laughs evilly]

Ben: Smart enough to act like a grown-up?

Albedo: Smart enough to ...

[Energy crackles]

No! Now I see the universe for what it is. We are all dust, bound by one enormous universal force. No. Not universal. Not even multiversal. This omniversal force continues forever, in every direction through every reality.

It extends infinitely in every direction, through every reality, so all of its dimensions are obviously fully-sized.

As for Albedo being a knowledgeable source, aside from that sweet Supergenius rating on his profile:
Welp, considering how Albedo went from explaining "Not Universal, multiversal, but omniversal" makes it clear that he was being precise with his statement. Also the Omniverse is all there is in the verse, so he is talking about everything collectively, so it applies to all directions there are.
He also has the knowledge of Azmuth in that clip, who’s more intelligent than Professor Paradox, who has a device which can destroy all of existence.

This should be added to the cosmology blog

Why did nobody do this before?

Agree: @Planck69, @Firestorm808, @Qawsedf234 (Possibly), @LordGriffin1000 (full agree with OF and possibly on spacetime), @UchihaSlayer96 (full agree with OF and possibly on spacetime), @DarkDragonMedeus (possibly), @Elizhaa (possibly), @Robo432343, @Reiner04, @Serlock_Holmes, @Quantu, @LuffyRuffy46307, @ProfectusInfinity, @NHTkenshin2, @Lord_Farquaad69420 (Possibly), @TWILIGHT-OP (sorta), @Killerdrone123, @Saqphire, @MintyBoi1, @TheGodOfICE777, @TiltedFN, @Shadowbeast, @Arnoldstone18, @Vietthai96, @KingNanaya, @Lovemovies14, @Iamunanimousinthat, @zaraus, @Minos_the_Judge, @LazyMortician, @SYPHe5D (possibly), @JTGamer96 (possibly), @OMNIVERSAL-KING, @Aolphl

Disagree: @Everything12, @Maverick_Zero_X, @Benimōru, @Swordsaint456, @Georredannea15, @Unqver (sorta), @PrinceofPein, @RedReaper, @Roirr

Neutral: @LephyrTheRevanchist, @DonkeySlayer06, @MrLuk2000

Last edited:
wtf
agree
but Low 1-C alien x was based
rip vs matches
Lol, Reiner can upgrade Alien X if he wants. This is just for the Omniversal Force.

Think Robo, Think! You could have been the one to do this upgrade, but you didn’t want any of my scans!

Last edited:
you can be thread banned right now you know
My advice is, lock this thread and say it's a mistake
They made a strict warning that we shouldn't use this scaling to ever justify 1-B for Ben 10

you can be thread banned right now you know
My advice is, lock this thread and say it's a mistake
They made a strict warning that we shouldn't use this scaling to ever justify 1-B for Ben 10
But like, the argument is solid so? It’s not like I’m making the same thread as everyone else. This has literally never been argued before on the wiki.
@Bobsican was the one who proposed this rule, so his opinion should be here then
Sure, get Bob in here.

Ben 10 Rules: Do not attempt to upgrade the cosmology or the cast to 1-B based on the statements from the Naljians or about their toy. First, although one told Ben, "[There are] [o]nly 26 [dimensions] that matter," this statement is insufficient to scale them to such a level. They only have one mention in the entire series, and the mere mention of dimensions doesn't automatically meet the criteria for qualitative superiority. Second, even though Kevin claimed the Naljian toy was more advanced than the Omnitrix, it failed to accurately copy Gwen Tennyson's energy disks when it replicated her form, replacing them with pink disks. It would be unreasonable to assume it can copy the powers of Celestialsapiens when it couldn't accurately replicate those of an infinitesimally weaker species.

Welp, reminder, know that this thread is dealing with different argument and new evidences and aren't limited by what our discussion rules says, which has been put on any upgrade solely relying on naljians statement. Just so it's not get derailed much.

So the only new evidence that justifies breaking a rule is a brief mention that the omniverse extends endlessly in every direction. This does provide adequate evidence towards all 26 dimensions being of a significant size, as the nature of these dimensions are still unclear; we still have no idea how they relate to the omniverse and it's directions.

I neither consider this sufficient evidence for Hyperversal, nor sufficient to have broken a site rule.

So the only new evidence that justifies breaking a rule is a brief mention that the omniverse extends endlessly in every direction. This does provide adequate evidence towards all 26 dimensions being of a significant size, as the nature of these dimensions are still unclear
They’re spatio-temporal dimensions, as they talk about 26 dimensions in comparison to the 3 dimensions the humans live in. That’s all you need really.

Rn I’d argue the cosmology is accepted (or well should be) as 4-5 fully-sized dimensions and the rest being compactified dimensions (as the rule goes of its way to clarify that the dimensions don’t qualify for qualitative superiority, which would be nonsensical to mention for any other kind of dimensions).

So really the only thing I’m adding is the Omniversal Force extending infinitely across all those dimensions, thus making them not compactified anymore. So it’s not even a rule break technically.

Last edited:
So the only new evidence that justifies breaking a rule is a brief mention that the omniverse extends endlessly in every direction. This does provide adequate evidence towards all 26 dimensions being of a significant size, as the nature of these dimensions are still unclear; we still have no idea how they relate to the omniverse and it's directions.

I neither consider this sufficient evidence for Hyperversal, nor sufficient to have broken a site rule.
Is that a neutral vote, then?

No it's a disagreement. I'm honestly wondering what made you think that was me being neutral?

Anyway, just by them saying that they have more dimensions than humans isn't sufficient to tell us that they are spatio-temporal or equivalent. We just know they have more, but of what nature is unknown.

@Everything12 I’m sorry, but what other options are there? Also I literally disagree with Naljians being 26D themselves, they’re talking about how many spatio-temporal dimensions there are in reality, not themselves. They directly answer Kevin’s question about how many spatio-temporal dimensions there are.

Answering how many dimensions their are with "26 that matter" is not them saying that they are spatio-temporal, they could include dimensions of not significant size or natures that are not directional that are important to the nature of the cosmology.

Answering how many dimensions their are with "26 that matter" is not them saying that they are spatio-temporal, they could include dimensions of not significant size or natures that are not directional that are important to the nature of the cosmology.
No? Kevin is explicitly asking how many spatio-temporal dimensions there are. Why would their answer contain completely unrelated dimensions? That’s some heavy mental gymnastics.

And the size of those dimensions is obviously what this thread is about. Like if Albedo says that the Omniversal Force extends infinitely across all directions, that just means that the dimensions previously thought compactified, actually aren’t.

No. dimensions are always directional and omniversal force continues in every direction forever. It specifically talking about every direction. We conclude structures lumped into one statement to proceed same way unless their is reason to differentiate. Ben 10 high 3-A realms already got it that way. It's doubt for the sake of doubt.

Here's the evidence for these 26 dimensions being important. Naljian appears, say they came from a higher dimension, say they can perceive more dimensions than the humans three, say that there are only 26 dimensions that matter. This footnote of an encounter then turns into an argument of what this actually means for the cosmology, how we should interpret it, and if it's enough evidence to justify the large tier jump. With new evidence such as directions being endless added to try and justify it more. You haven't brought anything new to the table. You have just done the same thing that had this topic banned in the first place.

Also, it wasn't even Kevin who asked how many dimensions there are when the Naljian said they perceived more than humans three, it was Ben. With no actual specification that this was spatio-temporal either.

Here's the evidence for these 26 dimensions being important. Naljian appears, say they came from a higher dimension, say they can perceive more dimensions than the humans three, say that there are only 26 dimensions that matter. This footnote of an encounter then turns into an argument of what this actually means for the cosmology, how we should interpret it, and if it's enough evidence to justify the large tier jump.
If your point is that they're not higher dimensions then I don't know to say even. Also that I've been in many threads related to it and ii disagreed with all coz there was never a evidence of them being significant size. Which it has and so, as been constant supporter of the verse, I find the argument new.
Also, it wasn't even Kevin who asked how many dimensions there are when the Naljian said they perceived more than humans three, it was Ben. With no actual specification that this was spatio-temporal either
It doesn't seems hard enough to see what they're talking about are spatiotemporal dimensions. Unless one wants them to sit and give a theoretical explanation just to describe what kind of dimensions they meant, which I find reductant considering it's straightforward either way.

Here's the evidence for these 26 dimensions being important. Naljian appears, say they came from a higher dimension, say they can perceive more dimensions than the humans three, say that there are only 26 dimensions that matter. This footnote of an encounter then turns into an argument of what this actually means for the cosmology, how we should interpret it
Yes, that tends to happen when higher-D beings appear in a verse.
With new evidence such as directions being endless added to try and justify it more. You haven't brought anything new to the table. You have just done the same thing that had this topic banned in the first place.
I didn’t lol, the endless directions argument is just building upon what is already accepted.
Also, it wasn't even Kevin who asked how many dimensions there are when the Naljian said they perceived more than humans three, it was Ben
Oh whoops, I always confuse them for this statement for some reason.
With no actual specification that this was spatio-temporal either.
It’s obviously in reference to the 3 spatial dimensions which humans are used to, that’s how sentence structure works.

Honestly @Everything12 the rule itself mentioning qualitative superiority as something that even remotely matters here means you disagree with previous staff discussions on the topic. I’d ask you to make a separate CRT or change the rule if I weren’t so polite.

Here's the evidence for these 26 dimensions being important. Naljian appears, say they came from a higher dimension, say they can perceive more dimensions than the humans three, say that there are only 26 dimensions that matter. This footnote of an encounter then turns into an argument of what this actually means for the cosmology, how we should interpret it, and if it's enough evidence to justify the large tier jump. With new evidence such as directions being endless added to try and justify it more. You haven't brought anything new to the table. You have just done the same thing that had this topic banned in the first place.

Also, it wasn't even Kevin who asked how many dimensions there are when the Naljian said they perceived more than humans three, it was Ben. With no actual specification that this was spatio-temporal either.
So your main contention would be it's unknown if the 26-D applies to the omniverse as a whole or what is contained within the omniverse and that if it applies to a structure within the omniverse then the going on forever in every direction wouldn't apply to the 26-D statement since it's contained inside instead of being the structure that goes on forever in every direction?

It was in reference to humans perceiving three dimensions that happen to be the spatial ones, their is nothing saying that the 26 that matter than the Naljians perceive are all spatial-temporal; they just perceive them and they hold some importance in an unspecified manner. And yes, I would like some actual explanation on them, not just conjecture from us as we try and piece together unconnected evidence to assign properties to an unknown but cosmological important properties. Other series have no issue with giving brief but insightful explanations of their dimensions that are applicable for Tier 1, so I see no reason to not hold the same standard here.

It was in reference to humans perceiving three dimensions that happen to be the spatial ones, their is nothing saying that the 26 that matter than the Naljians perceive are all spatial-temporal; they just perceive them and they hold some importance in an unspecified manner.
If the statement is referring to spatial dimensions (3-D) when using the 26 dimensions then they're spatial dimensions. To say it's something else is just adding unsupported variables and trying to separate the statement from the context and thus Occam's Razor would say they are spatial dimensions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back