• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immeasurable speed Alien X and Paradox

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, every speed feat around outclassing time is just comes under rook statement of FTL, so any feat regarding speed going past time can't be used, no?
you didn't debunk anything i said

Well no here's the definition for immeasurable speed

buddy i know what immesurable speed is, existing outside of time has always been brought up as a feat for it and rejected because, again, it has nothing to do with movement or speed without further context

Then the time beasts and time bikes have shown to travel between the timelines

which doesn't prove that they are that fast, it is only dimensional and time travel

professor paradox moves unbound by it and same for celestial sapiens

they don't move unbound by it, they just exist outside of their effects, professor paradox treats his ability to move through time and space as an ability he learned by studying the spacetime continumn, not speed:

"I now have total understanding of the space-time continuum, allowing me to travel anywhere and anywhen I want, within reason."

celestialsapiens are in the same boat, nothing about their independence over time affecting their movements

This is the same justification for superboy prime and its not my burden if it's outdated unless and until it is removed. So your argument is invalid.

"i don't care if the justification is bad, it is on the page so i'll use it" hilarious whataboutism, you know what whataboutism does in situations like this? gets the profile you are using altered, instead of strengthing your argument, so best case scenario superboy prime gets downgrade/given a better justification and my argument continues being right

They aren't moving beyond linear but they are time travelling"
I can't take you seriously bruh

you basically just put there that time travelling = moving beyond linear time, and yes, that's true, but you are supposed to take the context of what i'm talking about, which is normal movement and not activacted abilities

time travel is moving beyond linear time by actively doing so with your ability, immensurable speed is moving beyond linear time by physically moving there like a normal movement

the beasts and bikes move a distance away before dissapearing in a flash of energy and then moving inside of the time stream, meaning they activacted their time travel by teleporting into the time stream in order to travel through time, this is not movement, this is them just activacting their abilities

professor paradox either moves out of sight, into cover or, as the very clip you showed, opens a portal to go somewhere, and i'm pretty sure sometimes a flash of blue light too, pretty much showing it is an active ability

and unless i'm missing something, i don't remember celestialsapiens ever moving through spacetime, let alone through pure movement speed
I didn't say existing outside of time. I said exiting outside the flow of linear time which would be immeasurable speed since the same rating is given to SBP for same reason so instead of calling it "outdated" come up with a better counter argument.

Can you prove how they are not that fast? Or just clear invincible ignorance.

And now you are even supporting my argument even further by saying that they exist outside the flow of it.

I never said the justification is bad or something. It's your failure at acceptance for the speed due to which you call it "outdated" without proving how.

Again your lack of knowledge shows clearly. Time travel by an ability would be something like using time machine or time teleportation. But since the time beasts and bikes are shown to run through timelines with their pure speed this alone dismisses your argument.

Last edited:
Atleast a "possible" rating should be given, otherwise it makes no sense that the god tiers of the verse are literally infinitely slower than a literal who (pun intended)
Edit: Bootleg dr who isn't immeasurable anymore, put me in neutral
Yeah atleast "likely immeasurable speed" should be given. I'm fine with that but mftl+ is a plain ass downplay.

I mean, every speed feat around outclassing time is just comes under rook statement of FTL, so any feat regarding speed going past time can't be used, no?
Sugilite and Vilgax have traveled from earth to petropia in less than 5 minutes. Their speed is calced to mftl+ but they didn't travel through time by that so you're right, time beats aren't just FTL but should have immeasurable speed.

those are literally the exact same thing without evidence of them affecting movement, the flow of time is time itself, that's what time is by default, duh

i don't need a better argument, you need to make one that doesn't involve whataboustim using a bad justification and ignoring half of it, his justification includes, and let me bold it to you, "is a sentient timeline and exists outside of the flow of linear time", the latter part by itself would not have given him said speed rating if the first one didn't exist, also, he has this speed due to scaling to the time trapper, said time trapper not even having a immensurable speed ranting anymore, proving it is outdated.

i don't need to prove a negative, you are supposed to prove what you are trying to prove, that's how arguments work, you bring your evidence for your claim and we review it, you have not proven once that they are that fast, if you can't prove that they are that fast, why would i need to prove that "they aren't" when the only evidence of their speed points to other values already?

no i'm not because, as i said several times, existing outside of time =/= immensurable speed without evidence

here's how: lack of scans, lack of context given, lack of evidence or at least explanation on why it would affect his movement, and the fact that the actual time trapper page was updated and lost the imemsurable speed rating.

except they don't, they are shown activacting their time travel by dissapering in flashes of energy, meanwhile they are shown moving normally in space several times beforehand, look at the time beast that ben defeated with a black hole, it moved normally and it's higher speed, which was attributed as being FTL btw, was activacted as a red energy aura and glitches.

the exact same scan you showed has them flying a distance into the sky before teleporting in a flash of energy to the time stream, that's not speed, that's very obviously an active ability

those are literally the exact same thing without evidence of them affecting movement, the flow of time is time itself, that's what time is by default, duh

i don't need a better argument, you need to make one that doesn't involve whataboustim using a bad justification and ignoring half of it, his justification includes, and let me bold it to you, "is a sentient timeline and exists outside of the flow of linear time", the latter part by itself would not have given him said speed rating if the first one didn't exist, also, he has this speed due to scaling to the time trapper, said time trapper not even having a immensurable speed ranting anymore, proving it is outdated.

i don't need to prove a negative, you are supposed to prove what you are trying to prove, that's how arguments work, you bring your evidence for your claim and we review it, you have not proven once that they are that fast, if you can't prove that they are that fast, why would i need to prove that "they aren't" when the only evidence of their speed points to other values already?

no i'm not because, as i said several times, existing outside of time =/= immensurable speed without evidence

here's how: lack of scans, lack of context given, lack of evidence or at least explanation on why it would affect his movement, and the fact that the actual time trapper page was updated and lost the imemsurable speed rating.

except they don't, they are shown activacting their time travel by dissapering in flashes of energy, meanwhile they are shown moving normally in space several times beforehand, look at the time beast that ben defeated with a black hole, it moved normally and it's higher speed, which was attributed as being FTL btw, was activacted as a red energy aura and glitches.

the exact same scan you showed has them flying a distance into the sky before teleporting in a flash of energy to the time stream, that's not speed, that's very obviously an active ability
How is it whataboutism when I'm arguing something which the tiering system allows?It clearly says that sbp has immeasurable speed for existing outside the flow of linear time and doesn't mention anything about time trapper so not relevant to what I had claimed.
Despite you being in the negative doesn't necessarily imply that you completely ignore the arguments and say something like "it doesn't prove they are fast". Extraordinary claims require extra ordinary evidence(Sagan standard).
Lack of your comprehension, attention and willingness to agree despite the tiering system allows it.
Doesn't change the fact that they are traveling accross timelines with pure speed.
Let's look at this by the law of non contradiction -
p : They are moving with pure speed
~p : They aren't moving with pure speed and it's just an ability
Since both of them are contradicting each other hence by occam's razor the easier one is accepted.
Easier explanation : By claiming that it's an ability would be wrong since if it was just an "ability" then why would they show to run between timelines? An ability is more so demonstrated like you enter a portal and open to another side having different timeline. Hence the time beasts are moving with pure speed.
Therefore the law of non contradiction is conserved.
p & ~p ≡ F

I didn't say existing outside of time. I said exiting outside the flow of linear time which would be immeasurable speed since the same rating is given to SBP for same reason so instead of calling it "outdated" come up with a better counter argument.
No, existing outside the flow of liner time doesn't grant you Immeasurable speed by default, just because you saw it on one profile doesn't mean it applies to another character unless shown by feats. Many characters exist outside of time and that means nothing without context.
Can you prove how they are not that fast? Or just clear invincible ignorance.
You half to prove they are that fast with an actual feat.
And now you are even supporting my argument even further by saying that they exist outside the flow of it.
That doesn't support your argument... Existing outside of time doesn't give you Immeasurable speed by default, you need feats showing that it means they are that fast.
Again your lack of knowledge shows clearly. Time travel by an ability would be something like using time machine or time teleportation. But since the time beasts and bikes are shown to run through timelines with their pure speed this alone dismisses your argument.
This is not always the case and it shows your lack of knowledge. In various works of fiction characters can travel through time without moving at Immeasurable speed. A perfect example is Powerpuff Girls, in the episode were they flew at light speed, they time travel. The verse let's use know that time travel is possible when reaching that specific speed. In Back to the Future, the car needed to reach a speed a specific speed (80 something mph) in combination with some tech to activate time travel. Both instances required the characters to move at a speed that allowed the to physically travel through time with movement but did not require Immeasurable speed.

Now let's review your evidence in the OP and see...
1)Here professor paradox states that he has spent a dozen lifetime criss crossing the time stream
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...0e998817c8a40fb2a0be5ce2eb89191dd9dc09b7a19b&
And since the celestial sapiens have been shown superior to them hence should be faster or atleast relative to paradox
No, all you did was post a scan of him saying he's spent time crossing the timestream. This doesn't prove he has Immeasurable speed unless you prove it was done through sheer movement. Form that scan alone, I can assume he teleports or opens portals. Show me him doing it through sheer speed beyond the liner time. Heck in the video you posted at the end of the OP literally shows Paradox come out of a portal.
2) Professor paradox exists outside of time:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...4fdf3f5f40ff059155e6af18f16c07e6e0d65eb8e2be&
That means he is unbound by the flow of linear time hence should have immeasurable speed just like how superboy prime is given that speed tier due to the same reason:
No, existing outside of time doesn't give Immeasurable speed, you need to prove that due to him existing outside of time, he can move through time through sheer movement. A simple scan stating he exists outside of time isn't enough. And I don't care what's on Superboy Primes page, as using another character as an example doesn't work when Ben 10 isn't DC Comics. I could use the same example in reverse, for example, Dark Danny from Danny Phantom exists outside of time and is no longer apart of the timestream but he doesn't have Immeasurable speed. The point is, just because something seems similar doesn't mean you should use it as a reference point.
3) The time beasts and time bikes have shown to travel beyond linear time in omniverse and again paradox and celestial sapiens exist outside of it

Conclusion :
Paradox and Alien X should have immeasurable speed

You can literally see them fly into a portal, it's literally an ability. Paradox even states the egg will power their journey to places he can't reach. The vehicle allows them to enter the timestream and thus move through time, and once they pushed out of the time stream like the time beast, they were thrown back into a different time period. This was in no way an Immeasurable speed feat.

Ah well, ig time beasts move purely through speed as well and leaping through time so immeasurable speed for them as well. Considering maltruant controlled it to time travel.

Sadly this doesn't work either. Yes, Rook stated it "appears" to be moving faster than like but even when Ben grabs it with gravity, you can still see the time beast glitching out despite it isn't moving which indicates that it's an ability that allows it to move that fast, which is further backed when Rook stated, the time beats "powers" were connected to Ben's powers but got severed. This means it's not it's own movement but possess an ability to make it seem as though it's moving that fast normally.

I'm in agreement with the opposition, nothing in the OP supports Immeasurable Speed.

How is it whataboutism when I'm arguing something which the tiering system allows?It clearly says that sbp has immeasurable speed for existing outside the flow of linear time and doesn't mention anything about time trapper so not relevant to what I had claimed.
Despite you being in the negative doesn't necessarily imply that you completely ignore the arguments and say something like "it doesn't prove they are fast". Extraordinary claims require extra ordinary evidence(Sagan standard).
Lack of your comprehension, attention and willingness to agree despite the tiering system allows it.
Doesn't change the fact that they are traveling accross timelines with pure speed.
Let's look at this by the law of non contradiction -
p : They are moving with pure speed
~p : They aren't moving with pure speed and it's just an ability
Since both of them are contradicting each other hence by occam's razor the easier one is accepted.
Easier explanation : By claiming that it's an ability would be wrong since if it was just an "ability" then why would they show to run between timelines? An ability is more so demonstrated like you enter a portal and open to another side having different timeline. Hence the time beasts are moving with pure speed.
Therefore the law of non contradiction is conserved.
p & ~p ≡ F
I'll ask you to stop commenting about people's "ignorance" or "lack of comprehension". And no they aren't traveling through time through sheer speed, the evidence points to it being an ability that allows them to enter the timestream that they move through to get to different points in time. Unless you think Ben in human form and Rook both has Immeasurable speed since they could perceive the time beats running while piloting a ship moving at Immeasurable speed while flying through the timestream?

@everyone
Well I have another argument for
"atleast infinite speed, likely immeasurable"
Here the omnitrix has been shown to react to the big bang.

Which has been accepted by vsbw for infinite reaction speed
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Firestorm808/Ben_10_-_Omnitrix_Reacts_to_Annihilargh
And celestial sapiens(alien x in this case) have been shown to be unbound by time omnitrix.

So should be rated atleast infinite speed.
But the reason why I say likely immensurable because the big bang not only creates space but also time. In this case infinite time stream as said by maltruant.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...8be3e273a32af099b37398201d59691efd1b2ce40352&
So omnitrix also reacted faster than time hence should be rated likely immeasurable speed. And since the celestial sapiens are again unbound by time omnitrix so they should be rated as "atleast infinite speed, likely immeasurable"
Thoughts anyone?

Last edited:
I
I'll ask you to stop commenting about people's "ignorance" or "lack of comprehension". And no they aren't traveling through time through sheer speed, the evidence points to it being an ability that allows them to enter the timestream that they move through to get to different points in time. Unless you think Ben in human form and Rook both has Immeasurable speed since they could perceive the time beats running while piloting a ship moving at Immeasurable speed while flying through the timestream?
I never said that human ben and rook have Immeasurable speed lmao. That's clear strawman and invincible ignorance since I have proved my point via occam's razor.

Last edited:
No, existing outside the flow of liner time doesn't grant you Immeasurable speed by default, just because you saw it on one profile doesn't mean it applies to another character unless shown by feats. Many characters exist outside of time and that means nothing without context.

That doesn't support your argument... Existing outside of time doesn't give you Immeasurable speed by default, you need feats showing that it means they are that fast.

This is not always the case and it shows your lack of knowledge. In various works of fiction characters can travel through time without moving at Immeasurable speed. A perfect example is Powerpuff Girls, in the episode were they flew at light speed, they time travel. The verse let's use know that time travel is possible when reaching that specific speed. In Back to the Future, the car needed to reach a speed a specific speed (80 something mph) in combination with some tech to activate time travel. Both instances required the characters to move at a speed that allowed the to physically travel through time with movement but did not require Immeasurable speed.

No, all you did was post a scan of him saying he's spent time crossing the timestream. This doesn't prove he has Immeasurable speed unless you prove it was done through sheer movement. Form that scan alone, I can assume he teleports or opens portals. Show me him doing it through sheer speed beyond the liner time. Heck in the video you posted at the end of the OP literally shows Paradox come out of a portal.

No, existing outside of time doesn't give Immeasurable speed, you need to prove that due to him existing outside of time, he can move through time through sheer movement. A simple scan stating he exists outside of time isn't enough. And I don't care what's on Superboy Primes page, as using another character as an example doesn't work when Ben 10 isn't DC Comics. I could use the same example in reverse, for example, Dark Danny from Danny Phantom exists outside of time and is no longer apart of the timestream but he doesn't have Immeasurable speed. The point is, just because something seems similar doesn't mean you should use it as a reference point.

You can literally see them fly into a portal, it's literally an ability. Paradox even states the egg will power their journey to places he can't reach. The vehicle allows them to enter the timestream and thus move through time, and once they pushed out of the time stream like the time beast, they were thrown back into a different time period. This was in no way an Immeasurable speed feat.

Sadly this doesn't work either. Yes, Rook stated it "appears" to be moving faster than like but even when Ben grabs it with gravity, you can still see the time beast glitching out despite it isn't moving which indicates that it's an ability that allows it to move that fast, which is further backed when Rook stated, the time beats "powers" were connected to Ben's powers but got severed. This means it's not it's own movement but possess an ability to make it seem as though it's moving that fast normally.

I'm in agreement with the opposition, nothing in the OP supports Immeasurable Speed.
The reason why he says that it's beyond his reach is because he himself can't affect the timelines and the causes and effect to it. Since he knows what's gonna happen. In the end of episode we even see paradox reaching over there lmao.

@everyone
Well I have another argument for
"atleast infinite speed, likely immeasurable"
Here the omnitrix has been shown to react to the big bang.

Does not guarantee those ratings.
No, it has not.
And celestial sapiens(alien x in this case) have been shown to be unbound by time omnitrix.

So should be rated atleast infinite speed.
But the reason why I say likely immensurable because the big bang not only creates space but also time. In this case infinite time stream as said by maltruant.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...8be3e273a32af099b37398201d59691efd1b2ce40352&
So omnitrix also reacted faster than time hence should be rated likely immensurable speed. And since the celestial sapiens are again unbound by time omnitrix so they should be rated as "atleast infinite speed, likely immensurable"
Thoughts anyone?

The statement is very vague; it doesn't prove immeasurable speed at all.

I

I never said that human ben and rook have Immensurable speed lmao. That's clear strawman and invincible ignorance since I have proved my point via occam's razor.
Claiming the time beast is Immeasurable is to claim anyone who is also moving and reacting in that timestream is Immeasurable since the time beast needs to be moving at Immeasurable speed as you claimed. Your argument is terrible and I'll ask you one more time to stop with that ignorance nonsense.

The reason why he says that it's beyond his reach is because he himself can't affect the timelines and the causes and effect to it. Since he knows what's gonna happen. In the end of episode we even see paradox reaching over there lmao.
Still doesn't disprove it's not an ability.

Sugilite and Vilgax have traveled from earth to petropia in less than 5 minutes. Their speed is calced to mftl+ but they didn't travel through time by that so your argument for them being only FTL breaks apart.

Does not guarantee those ratings.

No, it has not.

The statement is very vague; it doesn't prove immeasurable speed at all.
It has been accepted as infinite reaction speed. Again invincible ignorance since I have provided evidence to support my argument.

Last edited:
Or your arguments aren't that convincing and not solid enough?. I've also asked you to stop with the "ignorance" nonsense. No one is being ignorant to your arguments so stop, this is your last warning.
That must be in your subjective opinion which doesn't change the fact though. Well someone literally said that infinite reaction speed wasn't accepted even though I had given the evidence to it. So what else should I say?

Last edited:
The calculation wasn't evaluated so that's not accepted.

However, on second thought, the scan alone can grant Infinite speed without a calculation.

All it said was "Timestream is mine to control". That can mean any; AP, ability, speed, etc. but not necessarily speed in particular.
Wait why did you think it was "likely immeasurable"?
The overall result was accepted vsbw standards so how can I not use it to justify my claims?
So do you agree for atleast infinite speed?
I'm not talking about maltruant's speed or ap. I'm talking about the big bang creating space and time along with infinite timestream.

Last edited:
The overall result was accepted vsbw standards so how can I not use it to justify my claims?
So do you agree for atleast infinite speed?
I'm not talking about maltruant's speed or ap. I'm talking about the big bang creating space and time along with infinite timelines.
Infinite reaction speed, yeah. And I don't know what you mean by "standards". You said that statement was about him having immeasurable speed; I don't see the point you're trying to make in this comment.

Infinite reaction speed, yeah. And I don't know what you mean by "standards". You said that statement was about him having immeasurable speed; I don't see the point you're trying to make in this comment.
Well nice if you have atleast agreed for infinite speed. I've already given my justification for immeasurable speed above itself. So I don't see any point you're trying to ask it once again.

Claiming the time beast is Immeasurable is to claim anyone who is also moving and reacting in that timestream is Immeasurable since the time beast needs to be moving at Immeasurable speed as you claimed. Your argument is terrible and I'll ask you one more time to stop with that ignorance nonsense.
Well yeah time beast and time bikes are immeasurable speed but if Ben and Rook use their Bikes they become a part of the system. Just like how you sit in a car to travel long distances that doesn't mean you yourself can travel that fast. Instead you become a part of that system. So Ben and Rook by themselves aren't Immeasurable speed but their vehicles and time beast indeed are

Just realized that your argument to disagree falls under argument from incredulity
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...c274b996c433ff67a32dc70c7d99aefad0b95157bfe3&
So you still want to use the ignorance nonsense despite my warnings, ok. First of, you used it wrong given argument has nothing to do with me not believing it, its that your evidence is poor. I actually addressed your claims with my own and they had nothing to do with me simply not believing it's possible so it can't happen. I'm closing this thread because you did not listen to my warnings and continued claiming others who disagree with you are ignorant, next time actually debate in a peaceful manner without having to resort to calling other is ignorant and having lack of comprehension as you say.
Well yeah time beast and time bikes are immeasurable speed but if Ben and Rook use their Bikes they become a part of the system. Just like how you sit in a car to travel long distances that doesn't mean you yourself can travel that fast. Instead you become a part of that system. So Ben and Rook by themselves aren't Immeasurable speed but their vehicles and time beast indeed are
They'd need the speed to react to the events around them, just like you'd need reaction to see what's happening while your in a car you comparison doesn't work because they are literally perceiving the time beast which you claim is Immeasurable.

That must be in your subjective opinion which doesn't change the fact though. Well someone literally said that infinite reaction speed wasn't accepted even though I had given the evidence to it. So what else should I say?
Just like it's your opinion? Just because someone said something wrong doesn't mean you get to be rude and spout ignorant nonsense especially when you haven't been good at debating either.

Sugilite and Vilgax have traveled from earth to petropia in less than 5 minutes. Their speed is calced to mftl+ but they didn't travel through time by that so your argument for them being only FTL breaks apart.
Not really, FTL means anything from anything from 1.1 c and beyond to under infinite speed. So other characters having FTL feats aren't a counterpoint when it's not stated exactly what speed it's moving, just faster than light which could be billions or trillions, so no the argument still stands, especially when my argument was that it was an ability not simply speed which shows you only read what you want to read. In the video you posted, Rook stated that the Time Beasts has "powers" that were connected to Ben's when when Ben stopped it with gravity, and you can see it's power still active while it's not moving under Ben's gravity attack so its clear its not immeasurable speed through sheer movement but simply possesses an ability, its norms speed so not that fast but when using its power it can travel through time, it's just "appearing" as if it's moving high speed.

Regardless, I ask that you review our standards and drop the rude attitude and stop the ignorance/lack of comprehension nonsense, I will be reporting you and closing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back