• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Removal of SCP-871 and other similar pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm neutral on the cake, leaning deletion from Agnaa's arguments, but the Pizza box should go.

Delete Both: Myself, Kaltias, Agnaa, DMB, Rebuble

Delete-za the Pizza: Paul Frank, Smashor, Yobo

Keep Both: Weekly, DnW0, Cinna

Other: Dargoo (?)

Delete Both: Myself, Kaltias, Agnaa, DMB, Rebuble, Crimson Azoth, Hellbeast1

Delete-za the Pizza: Paul Frank, Smashor, Yobo, Divine Phoenix, Jacky

Keep Both: Weekly, DnW0, Cinna

Yeah, but if we keep stuff like this here then I don't see the difference. They are characters (ok inanimate objects) which can actually do something. I see no reason why they can't stay

But agree to disagree on that. I know many people will disagree with me on this

TheArsenal1212 said:
Yeah, but if we keep stuff like this here then I don't see the difference. They are characters (ok inanimate objects) which can actually do something. I see no reason why they can't stay

But agree to disagree on that. I know many people will disagree with me on this
The satellite can exert energy to have AP, and hence be a weapon. The cake can't; it doesn't have any AP, and it can't be used by people to augment their AP.

Delete Both: Myself, Kaltias, Agnaa, DMB, Rebuble, Crimson Azoth, Hellbeast1, Matt, Maverick

Delete-za the Pizza: Paul Frank, Smashor, Yobo, Divine Phoenix, Jacky, Kuroiha, Wright, Cinna

Keep Both: Weekly, DnW0, Arsenal

This is still going?

Regardless, I'm for deleting the pizza as it has no practical vs purpose whatsoever. The cake on the other hand, you could form some sort of Thunder McQueen-esque arguement for it wherein it overwhelms the opponent with duplicates before being completely eaten.

Kaltias said:
Calling 871 a weapon is just you playing with semantics, tbh.

Yeah, it can cause harm, in a completely random way, without exerting actual AP. Do my stairs deserve a profile because I slipped on them once and broke my left arm? That's how much you are playing semantics when saying that 871 is a weapon

The difference between this and a sword/bomb/gun/laser/bio weapon is ridiculously obvious.

Those exist purely to kill, they have absolutely no other purpose. 871 is a cake that duplicates once per day. The end. No one uses it as a weapon and it's obviously not meant to be one if you read its story.
Thunder has an ability that attacks people, not the cake

Delete Both: King, Kaltias, Agnaa, DMB, Rebuble, Crimson Azoth, Hellbeast1, Matt, Maverick, Schnee, Arrogant

Delete-za the Pizza: Paul Frank, Smashor, Yobo, Divine Phoenix, Jacky, Kuroiha, Wright, Cinna, Weekly, Cal, Sir (?)

Keep Both: DnW0, Arsenal

Taking a long time to attack doesnt justify deleting the page

Thats like saying we should delete anyone who has non-combat applicable regen because they take forever to regenerate

Delete Both: King, Kaltias, Agnaa, DMB, Rebuble, Crimson Azoth, Hellbeast1, Matt, Maverick, Schnee, Arrogant

Delete-za the Pizza: Paul Frank, Smashor, Yobo, Divine Phoenix, Jacky, Kuroiha, Wright, Cinna, Weekly, Cal, Sir (?), Arsenal

Keep Both: DnW0,

By my count we're at 11 for deleting both and 12 for only the pizza.

Delete-za the Pizza: Paul Frank, Smashor, Yobo, Divine Phoenix, Jacky, Kuroiha, Wright, Cinna, Weekly, Cal, Sir (?), Arsenal, Erco

Keep Both: DnW0,

I just gotta say, while I agreed at first, Weekly made some damn good points.

In fact my cake boi has been in vs matches against people, and it was a fair bit of banter. Kirby vs the SCP in question is my favorite example of it being a valid profile on this wiki. It's unconventional, for sure, but don't be the fun police. (weak closing statement, I know, I am very tired).

As for the pizza.... gah! I love this scip but, it is far less viable for this wiki in regards to its potential on the battlefield. It's just an invincible box of your favorite pizza pie thing. So like, w0t

Please, as much as it hurts, deleleeleelleelelleellelelellet thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back