• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Removal of SCP-871 and other similar pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
DnW0 said:
Because ...obviously an organization that has contained tier 4+ beings and even tier 2 & 1 beings would have trouble containing a teleporting bear when 1/4 of all SCPs already have teleporting or super fast moving abilities.
You realize anything that needs a specific way to be contained is Keter, regardless of how dangerous it is, right?

• Keter class SCPs require extremely specific containment procedures, and are simply so difficult to contain effectively that they need higher levels of care and resources to suppress. If you lock it in a box, and there's a chance it bursts out through the lid of its own accord unless you follow very stringent containment procedures, it's Keter. A Keter class SCP needs to stand out from other articles and be a unique threat all its own. This class includes Shadow Perso, An Incomplete Chronicle, and The Maybe There Monsters.
If I had a sphynxs that will teleport into central park unless a riddle is solved every day, that is Keter. Even if the sphynx litirally cannot harm a fly. Because it's hard to contain.

I am for deleting both, to be honest.

You realize anything that needs a specific way to be contained is Keter, regardless of how dangerous it is, right?

• Keter class SCPs require extremely specific containment procedures, and are simply so difficult to contain effectively that they need higher levels of care and resources to suppress. If you lock it in a box, and there's a chance it bursts out through the lid of its own accord unless you follow very stringent containment procedures, it's Keter. A Keter class SCP needs to stand out from other articles and be a unique threat all its own. This class includes Shadow Perso, An Incomplete Chronicle, and The Maybe There Monsters.
If I had a sphynxs that will teleport into central park unless a riddle is solved every day, that is Keter. Even if the sphynx litirally cannot harm a fly. Because it's hard to contain.

I am for deleting both, to be honest.

That doesn't prove that SCP 871 has no capability if it can win via incap.

It proves that the logic you used with it was wrong. It was explained above why it should not be a profile above several times.

Dude, are you telling me that your first thought when you play a tabletop game is "this could kill me in several ways"?

And btw, the 3-A black hole of the radio is as legit as 3-A Lanturn

If you play a game and giant mosquitoes start flying out of it, all you can do is leave it and its pieces be and it will do nothing more. Plus, once the game is done it just sends you back in time to the point where you started the game and in the end will not provide any final physical effect on the player at all. So in the vsmatch, the opponent can either just not play, or RNG his way to beat the gane and win.

If 3-A Sound Black Hole is ok, then 3-A Mass Black Hole is ok too.

Since votes seem to have stopped, how about we cut off voting from 24 hours after the last vote (or 24 hours after this post if no-one else votes)?

The current standings are 19 to only delete the pizza, and 14 to delete both the pizza and cake.

Delete Both: King, Kaltias, Agnaa, DMB, Rebuble, Crimson Azoth, Hellbeast1, Matt, Maverick, Schnee, Arrogant, Dargoo, Tony, Headless

Delete-za the Pizza: Paul Frank, Smashor, Yobo, Divine Phoenix, Jacky, Kuroiha, Wright, Cinna, Weekly, Cal, Sir, Arsenal, Erco, Hoppington, Iapitus, Zeed, Ivory, Cueio, DnW0

Well, more than 24 hours have passed and no one voted, so the voting period is now closed. The final results are in: 14 people voted to remove both the pizza and the cake from Vs Battles Wiki. And 19 people voted to only remove the pizza, and to keep the cake on the site.

With the advantage of 5 votes, the conclusion is that SCP-458 AKA "The Never-Ending Pizza Box" shall henceforth be removed from the Wiki for lack of any real reason to be here, while SCP-871 AKA "The Self-Replacing Cake" shall be reclassified not as a character, but rather as a weapon, and shall therefore, be banned from Vs Threads. (Or at least from having a win/loss section)

Final Results:

Delete Both: King, Kaltias, Agnaa, DMB, Rebuble, Crimson Azoth, Hellbeast1, Matt, Maverick, Schnee, Arrogant, Dargoo, Tony, Headless

Delete-za the Pizza: Paul Frank, Smashor, Yobo, Divine Phoenix, Jacky, Kuroiha, Wright, Cinna, Weekly, Cal, Sir, Arsenal, Erco, Hoppington, Iapitus, Zeed, Ivory, Cueio, DnW0

I believe this should mean that we are now concluded with this thread, I don't think more discussion is necessary, but don't quote me on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back