• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard Van Astrea vs Son Goku (GRACE)

I would love for this to be added to their pages. Reinhard genuinely won without me having to change anything. Honestly i thought that Goku would probably win but this just went on a whole another line of thought

I would love for this to be added to their pages. Reinhard genuinely won without me having to change anything. Honestly i thought that Goku would probably win but this just went on a whole another line of thought
really tell me goku's Wincon, because in my point of view this is a stomp

but since Goku has some ways of winning
Having one way to win that relies in one character being afk for example does not work

Reinhard wins in his first move, Goku if anything kills once, Reinhard rez and Goku has his guard down (one of his weak points, easily exploitable when he thinks the battle is over and he stops using Ki sensing) and Reinhard then claps

No BFR or AoE spam will happen here

I am pretty sure-from what I've read from other threads-a match can only be declared a stomp if one person can defeat the another with no effort whatsoever (ex:Cell Vs. Mr. Satan) but since Goku has some ways of winning- even if it is out there, Goku can totally IT to another place entirely, seal him (he has IT and knows how the mafuba works), or BFR him to space-this isn't technically a stomp match.
None of this wincons works because of reihards passive ability

Having one way to win that relies in one character being afk for example does not work

Reinhard wins in his first move, Goku if anything kills once, Reinhard rez and Goku has his guard down (one of his weak points, easily exploitable when he thinks the battle is over and he stops using Ki sensing) and Reinhard then claps

No BFR or AoE spam will happen here
Technically speaking, if Goku can somehow manage to grab Reinhard, then he could BFR him. Since speed is equalized this is entirely possible.

Technically speaking, if Goku can somehow manage to grab Reinhard, then he could BFR him. Since speed is equalized this is entirely possible.
First tactic of Goku if he does not know anything about his opponent to make him change his tactic: PUNCH/Ki blast at 4 KM

First move of Reinhard: Matter manipulation at 4 KM

Tell me how Goku is gonna grab him with Reinhard passives that makes him impossible to hit unless Goku use AoE, extremely fair yep

I hate speed equalized matches
What is the point is in this kinda matches anyway

What is next?a speed equal match with the flash?
I think there was an MCU!Avengers and DCU!Justice League a few months ago, which was speed equal... and everybody decided that Flash just go gun downed by War Machine and/or Iron Man right away due to their AP and the fact that Speed Equal was enforced. Was very funny, IMO.

But to answer your first question, well... Honestly, for fairness. While this match doesn't seem fair, there are a lot of characters in this site which produced very good debates/matches but wouldn't have happened if speed equal was not applied... Speed Equal isn't perfect by any means-the fact that Jojo Chars can retain their MFTL (and below) reactions and MFTL (and below) Stands due to them having separate rating and the fact that speed amps are still fair game are proof of this-but speed equal is required nonetheless.

This is quite literally some of the dumbest stuff ive heard. So let me get this straight, we have a wincon being incapacitation which has specific rules regarding how long itd have to be for it to be considered a win. Yet we dont give knowledge of HOW long they have to do it.

Deadass i cant even name a single character that would incap for an entire 24 hours just for the sake of doing so. I feel like there would need to be alot of conditions to be unlocked for someone to even do that scenario. Like this just makes the rule asinine like 99% of the time.
Yes this rule definitely needs to be relooked. I don't think it makes sense and it's very arbitrary. Much like with Lifting Strength wincons and BFR wincons as well.

I’ve always been a fan of how once the character is losing the supporters will start saying why the character in question is being stomped and how the strats before don’t work.

Anyways Reinhard FRA if it works at all.
I can see why, and thanks for the vote

Reinhard ftw

I’ve always been a fan of how once the character is losing the supporters will start saying why the character in question is being stomped and how the strats before don’t work.

Anyways Reinhard FRA if it works at all.
I can understand what you mean, but problem is this match is a stomp, Goku has wincon, but can't reliably pull it off. He can't seal because he doesn't have equipment, BFR with IT is out of question, ki blast won't work since projectile will miss. AoE nuking is way out of character and he die with nuking anyway with planet gone. His massive AP advantage get neg by a psuedo Low-Godly via Immortality types 4 & 8, unless now someone come and say it take a long timeframe, which according to Reinhard's supporters look like he can come back instantly, or at least very fast, within SBA's timeframe. His massive durability get neg by either matter hax and spatial hax, which he has no answer to, and even then if somehow Reinhard miraculously just dodge and do nothing, Goku incap himself due to MUI's stamina strain on his body after using it for a while, since according to SBA, he start with MUI. What left is pressure point strike to knock Reinhard out, assume he will use it, he still due with Reinhard just need to swing his blade and then done, Goku can't use IT to close the distance instantly since Reinhard blessing make him can't be ambushed, and he just need so swing his sword, it will connect, physically flying in is even more stupid and with now prior knowledge, he will do it, since it is his first move as MUI against Jiren.

So anyway, this is a stomp...................but well if you guys want to treat it as a not stomp then go ahead, i don't care much at this point

We really went from "There's no way Goku loses, are you serious?" to "Don't add the match, Goku is being stomped here!"
Don’t worry about it much. Almost every fanbase will do that if the chances of winning become very slim and it’s a viable strat.

Anyways, it’s not that they’re lying but some were just being stubborn before with only out of character starts. Chou Goku would be an actual match with the same winning conditions for Reinhard but actual winning cons for Goku.

Don’t worry about it much. Almost every fanbase will do that if the chances of winning become very slim and it’s a viable strat.

Anyways, it’s not that they’re lying but some were just being stubborn before with only out of character starts. Chou Goku would be an actual match with the same winning conditions for Reinhard but actual winning cons for Goku.
Nerrrrrdd

I did have to look into chou Goku first becuz as far as i remember Hakai was existence erasurs so it would be a massive stomp for Goku if it doesnt have any extra conditions. Btw which ones chou Goku again💀?

I love all goku fans for that
that's what happens when you put him into a cheat match like this, especially with LN characters where you don't really see much

I did have to look into chou Goku first becuz as far as i remember Hakai was existence erasurs so it would be a massive stomp for Goku if it doesnt have any extra conditions. Btw which ones chou Goku again💀?
Hakai is his last option, Chou is DBS manga Goku

that's what happens when you put him into a cheat match like this, especially with LN characters where you don't really see much

Hakai is his last option, Chou is DBS manga Goku
Isnt it possible then that this happens:
Goku tries to attack, misses infinitely and gets one shotted
Or
Goku one shots Reinhard
starts to walk away like a chad, switches off his ki sense
Reinhard uses initiative and one shots Goku
It would still be the same result

Back