• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard Van Astrea vs Son Goku (GRACE)

Hakai is enough of a wincon on its own for this match to be added.
Having wincons that cant be reached is considered a stomp
Remember Asriel vs Yhwach?
It was a stomp because even though Asriel had a wincon with Timeline Destruction he would never reach it due to Yhwach's Almighty
Simply having a Wincon isn't enough if you cant reach it and goku wont because Starting distance s 4km and Reinhard starts with AoE planetary Matter Hax
Even if Goku somehow knew to first turn Hakai Reinhardt he would never reach it because he would have to close the distance and get in his face before using Hakai and all Reinhardt has to do is swing his sword which he can do from any range gap
Hakai simply cant be reached no matter the avenue you car drives

*Due to Soul Crush.

This is the second stomp I've done being mentioned in this thread, this is bullying.
Well my point is still clear
Goku may have a wincon but he would never go for it before he has killed Reinhardt a few times first, which in and of itself will never happen because Matter Hax is the first thing Reinhardt will resort to

(I also question why tf Goku wouldn't IT away from the incoming nuke, its not like he hasnt done so before but I'm not looking to continue this debate)

Well my point is still clear
Goku may have a wincon but he would never go for it before he has killed Reinhardt a few times first, which in and of itself will never happen because Matter Hax is the first thing Reinhardt will resort to

(I also question why tf Goku wouldn't IT away from the incoming nuke, its not like he hasnt done so before but I'm not looking to continue this debate)
Because as stated, you can't dodge Reinhard's initial attack. He has an ability that makes it connect.

Because as stated, you can't dodge Reinhard's initial attack. He has an ability that makes it connect.
That is Vague AF and you know it
So what then? You telling me that if Goku decides to teleport off-world orto another dimesnion to escape the nuke it will still reach him anyways (despite lacking feats of range) because thats just how the ability works or that because his initial attack should connect with goku then suddenly goku would lose the ability to teleport?
Is this ability probability hax or smth cause if not your pretty much stretching its effect to do stuff it hasnt shown it can do
At this point you might as well argue that Multiversal or even Complex Multiversal Dimensional Travelling wont allow you to escape Reinhard because his attack must connect or that characters will suddenly forget how to defend themselves, exercise self preservation or how to do :poop: because the attack must connect

That is Vague AF and you know it
So what then? You telling me that if Goku decides to teleport off-world orto another dimesnion to escape the nuke it will still reach him anyways (despite lacking feats of range) because thats just how the ability works or that because his initial attack should connect with goku then suddenly goku would lose the ability to teleport?
Is this ability probability hax or smth cause if not your pretty much stretching its effect to do stuff it hasnt shown it can do
At this point you might as well argue that Multiversal or even Complex Multiversal Dimensional Travelling wont allow you to escape Reinhard because his attack must connect or that characters will suddenly forget how to defend themselves, exercise self preservation or how to do :poop: because the attack must connect
Escaping an attack via IT is out of character for Goku

Yeah... Reinhard's abilities are all resisted and both Gokus have abilities that can put him down for good.

Using them would not be a good idea.

Back