• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowledgeable staff should be called in as well, because a lot of Reinhard's votes are literally proven invalid and the blatant bias as been pretty evident here.

I think at this point the best thing to do is to call staff. I will try and get some.

The manipulation of concepts seems to occur within the infinite space, so cutting through the space itself should not lead to interacting with the conceptual manipulation.
No, where did you get this? Please point out exactly where because I really wanted to know how you formulated this thought.

Infinity and the barrier are not different things my guy. The "infinite space" created literally is infinity being manifested and thusly causing the effects of limitless to occur. You guys saying "he bypasses infinity by bypassing space" and literally arguing "his slash can bypass infinity because it can bypass infinity.".
When Reinhard cuts space, he rips through it in such a way that a vacuum/void in the torn space is left behind, that will pull nearby objects in, he is literally ripping the through the space and not passing into it.
And what makes you think he can rip through space that has shown to be superior to and possesses different qualities from the space he has been shown to cut?

Gojo's infinity is an infinite space within a finite area.
It is an infinite space created by Gojo that is being imposed over reality. He is not modifying existing space directly, he is literally summoning an aura of infinity around himself.

Can you show me Scan for this?

A brilliant light tore through the loot house that had lost its roof, and split space itself in two.

It looked as if the world itself was misaligned, that extreme light dyed the room white in an instant, but the world suddenly changed when the light faded.

The misaligned space started to return to normal, and the aftershock of this power so great it even warped the atmosphere was now rampaging through the room as wind.

The surging wind enveloped the loot, the furniture, and the scrap wood and violently tossed them about, and Subaru desperately held on to Not-Satella and Rom to protect them from this disastrous collateral damage. -Re:Zero Arc 1 Chapter 22

The wind is a result of the space repairing itself after being cut, and the same thing happens when Reid cuts space:
Giving him a mocking smile, the air he had cleaved through warped and bent, with a gust of wind starting to roar.

That moment, Julius, who had supposedly managed to jump aside, gulped, and had his legs dragged as if they were being pulled back towards the torn space―― back into the range of Reid’s sword slashes.

To their disbelief, this was due to a sort of gravitational pull from the torn space restoring itself. It was pulling Julius back after his narrow brush with death, straight into the range of the next blow.

false. why are you immediately assuming you're right? why must anyone disagreeing must be biased?
I'm not assuming anything. If I show you a feat of superman lifting a car, and you turn around and say "superman can't lift a car" you are wrong. If you continue to disagree and claim differently after evidence has been continuously shown to you, then I assume you are biased as opposed to legitimately incapable of processing a relatively simple argument, albeit I obviously can't rule out the latter.

Still think Reinhard wins FRA. Maybe there should be a CRT to clarify that Gojo's infinity doesnt materialize a conceptual space but rather manipulates concept of near and far to create a physical distance.

I'm not assuming anything. If I show you a feat of superman lifting a car, and you turn around and say "superman can't lift a car" you are wrong.
when talking about spatial hax, it is never that simple. never has been that simple.
If you continue to disagree and claim differently after evidence has been continuously shown to you, then I assume you are biased as opposed to legitimately incapable of processing a relatively simple argument, albeit I obviously can't rule out the latter.
there are multiple ways a person can view complicated topics, unless it is stated in a way that is clear and concise. judging by the back and forth, that seems to be the case. just saying "I'm right and you're biased" isn't a good way to carry out an argument.

No, where did you get this? Please point out exactly where because I really wanted to know how you formulated this thought.

The explanation within the accepted thread that has still not been added to his profile says
By manifesting the naturally occurring infinity into reality, Gojo can create an infinite space in which he controls the concepts of "near" and "far" effecting opponents, their energy, abilities, etc., to become incapable of making contact with Gojo due to said entities being unable to converge in the proper space.
To me, this wording suggests that his control over near and far is within the infinite space, thus splitting that space rather than moving through it should just cut through it.

And what makes you think he can rip through space that has shown to be superior to and possesses different qualities from the space he has been shown to cut?

I don't see why being able to manipulate near and far within the space would make it space that cannot be split by space splitting?

It is an infinite space created by Gojo that is being imposed over reality. He is not modifying existing space directly, he is literally summoning an aura of infinity around himself.

Does this aura of infinity Gojo summons affect everywhere all at once, or is it in an area around Gojo

Can anyone show me a scan of Reinhard affecting an infinite space that’s higher in dimension than him? If not, I don’t see why he has even a single valid vote.

Can anyone show me a scan of Reinhard affecting an infinite space that’s higher in dimension than him? If not, I don’t see why he has even a single valid vote.
Some of the votes is because of a blessing that allow him to change the mind of a person.
Altrough, he don't have all the time the Power, he need to wish for It, and is not the first thing or the Second he will try to do.

The explanation within the accepted thread that has still not been added to his profile says
There was much more than that in the thread. That was a summary for the OP. The full explanation was also therein linked.
To me, this wording suggests that his control over near and far is within the infinite space, thus splitting that space rather than moving through it should just cut through it.
No. Gojo superimposes an aura of infinity around himself into reality (by manifesting the naturally occuring type 2 concept).

This aura changes the natural properties of space, and all elements within the space trying to reach Gojo. Whereas naturally, something could easily move through space with the proper trajectory and force, in this case, space itself will begin to infinitely split. It is similar to changing a number line from 0 to 1. Then 0 to 1 with .01 in the middle, and then .001, etc.

The explanation also explicitly tells us that this relates to time and we are given explicit frame examples too.

Mind you, infinity itself is said to be capable of manifesting mathematical impossibilities as well such as allowing negative 1 apples to appear into reality.

So no, a simple spatial slash is not nullifying the myriad of hax that Gojo has at his disposal with limitless.
I don't see why being able to manipulate near and far within the space would make it space that cannot be split by space splitting?
Because the concept is > space and time. Hence why it exerts control over it and changes the fundamental reality. I have literally no idea why you think cutting space is going to bypass the conceptual aspects and not itself be split when the technique literally specializes in splitting that very thing.

It's like saying Natsu can eat fire and thus should be capable of eating fire that does damage on the conceptual level because Natsu will bypass the concepts by affecting the fire.

This is all notwithstanding the fact that reality is informational in JjK and thus a simple material spatial slash couldn't even do anything without the concept manipulation, let alone with both.
Does this aura of infinity Gojo summons affect everywhere all at once, or is it in an area around Gojo
Only around Gojo, if other beings are exposed to being inside infinity they became vegetables (unless Gojo protects them such as the case with Yuji.).

I mean, If Gojou resist Mind Manipulation, all votes that are give for Reinhard mind manipulating him is gonna dissapear, so is probally not inco anymore.

I mean, If Gojou resist Mind Manipulation, all votes that are give for Reinhard mind manipulating him is gonna dissapear, so is probally not inco anymore.
He does and unless the propgating energy or force catalyzing the mind manip can bypass infinity, it’s also moot.

Broad statement, but that aside, if Reinhard’s so capable, can you find me him affecting an infinite 4-D space?
I am talking about what the guy with the terrible Persona pfp that makes him look like the nerd emoji.

Also lmao at Gojo’s infinity being 4-D space, it’s 3 dimensional space with a temporal dimension which is interwoven into it (like all space) and dilates the distance (space) into infinity.

Manga takes precedence over anime too in canon…

I am talking about what the guy with the terrible Persona pfp that makes him look like the nerd emoji.

Also lmao at Gojo’s infinity being 4-D space, it’s 3 dimensional space with a temporal dimension which is interwoven into it (like all space) and dilates the distance (space) into infinity.
Sorry, I meant affecting a 4-D ability. I think you understood what I meant, though, can you show me Reinhard affecting a 4-D ability?

He does and unless the propgating energy or force catalyzing the mind manip can bypass infinity, it’s also moot.
There is no resistence to mind hax on his profile, can you explain his resistence?

And the only thing I can think of that is analogous to an energy catalyzing the mind hax is the Od Laguna- the soul and will of the world that manifests reality itself with mana, and is the source of all mana/magic and Divine Blessings.

Sorry, I meant affecting a 4-D ability. I think you understood what I meant, though, can you show me Reinhard affecting a 4-D ability?
Ohhhhh you mean the smurf hax that is getting killed on the thread “killing smurf hax” on the title because affecting a higher dimension doesn’t inherently grant unreachable potency?

If so, then okay. But please, dont use the anime statement as a support evidence
Irrelevant, if it’s consistently proven across different mediums, then it can, and will be used. Gege approves of the anime, and it doesn’t contradict anything.

Ohhhhh you mean the smurf hax that is getting killed on the thread “killing smurf hax” on the title because affecting a higher dimension doesn’t inherently grant unreachable potency?
Is that thread accepted? If not, then this is a moot point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back