• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude is literally comparing breathing in space with conceptually controlling a theoretical infinite distance, your comparison just isn't relevant in this case.
1. Thus why I said case-by-case
2. That doesn't detract from the case that evidence for both could be easily presented within a thread to elaborate on capacities of a character not listed on their profiles.

Actually, Purple not working on Regulus doesn't really make sense to me, if someone could explain why then ty, but for now I don't see how his time stop can stop imaginary mass from interacting with time stopped mass. And does regulus time stop everything he uses to fight with?

I would actually like to say, if we're allowing the two systems to be equalized then Gojo would be able to recognize if Regulus's techinque would tear through his limitless or not. Since Six Eyes allows him to see and understand all techinques that he gets his eyes on. Not to mention, he's shown good instincts like when he was being met with cursed amplification and knew to dodge Jogo's and Hanami's attacks even without knowing exactly what was going on at first.

With speed equalized, Gojo should be able to avoid most attacks that come his way.

I would actually like to say, if we're allowing the two systems to be equalized then Gojo would be able to recognize if Regulus's techinque would tear through his limitless or not. Since Six Eyes allows him to see and understand all techinques that he gets his eyes on. Not to mention, he's shown good instincts like when he was being met with cursed amplification and knew to dodge Jogo's and Hanami's attacks even without knowing exactly what was going on at first.

With speed equalized, Gojo should be able to avoid most attacks that come his way.
Regulus attack is actually far too fast for Gojo even in speed equalized.

Shouldn't be, since that speed should also be getting equalized for this fight. Unless for some reason it's going to be argued he doesn't start the fight already using his authority?

Shouldn't be, since that speed should also be getting equalized for this fight. Unless for some reason it's going to be argued he doesn't start the fight already using his authority?
His authority allows him to reach FTL via hax n stuff. He starts off as normal human.

I don't understand why it should be closed.
Because JJK/Gojo are currently under massive revisions that are being held up mostly due to a lack of knowledgeable mods available. This is currently a stomp on everything but official paper, so the match is pointless as stands. Even if Reg wins here (which I still don't think he does) it will be invalidated once the upgrades go through.

I dont see why we cant just continue with this crt then? If the revisions do succeed then this will be a stomp but on the off chance that it wasnt?
We can also just use an earlier key too

I have no problem with the fight going while the CRTs are at work because JJk stuff just takes forever, but I will ask is it being agreed here that Regulus just blitz's gojo with his first attack?

well from what I know using something that blitzes the character to an insane degree such as FTL compared to Gojo mhs+ wouldn't be counted so the match is kinda useless if it can.

We already discussed above that concept manipulation for limitless/infinity makes this a stomp, and the time stuff also won't impact Gojo. So yeah, the thread should be closed.
And how wont it impact gojo? Concept manip=/=law manip
Actually i just checked again, there isnt conceptual manip on his page.

Last edited:
And how wont it impact gojo? Concept manip=/=law manip
Actually i just checked again, there isnt conceptual manip on his page.
Because nothing suggests Reggi can affect conceptual space, which is what is created and controlled on a fundamental level by Gojo and Yes, Gojo does have law manip as well.

Yes, the upgrades have not been added but are passed by staff. Please read the entirety of the thread to have a better understanding of why I am asking for this thread to be closed.

Because nothing suggests Reggi can affect conceptual space, which is what is created and controlled on a fundamental level by Gojo and Yes, Gojo does have law manip as well.

Yes, the upgrades have not been added but are passed by staff. Please read the entirety of the thread to have a better understanding of why I am asking for this thread to be closed.
I dont see law manip on the crt nor do i see it on his profile, Regulus can still affect Gojo

The conceptual stuff has a crt up now going over it's removal so that may end up not even being a factor here.

Regulus's type 4 aca would make pretty much everything Gojo has ineffective here. Only his domain would be useable. The spatial attacks will be an issue though but if it's not instant or unreadable then Gojo can just dodge it.

Regulus' attack speed is like tens(?) of millions of times faster than the (equalized) combat speed, plus his opening move is invisible and cuts through space like a hot knife through butter.

This seems to be heavily in Regulus' favour, he can literally win by simply breathing at Gojo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back