• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regulus Corneas vs Geras (Budget Timelords)

Well idk anything about Regulus but it turns out the one where he blows up he does start to come back from that too it seems. Also Geras becomes more and more stronger each time he dies as well. Regulus could possibly win via BFR as that's mainly how Geras is dealt with (Tossed into a bottomless ocean, sent thru a portal to Chaosrealm), how is the BFR done if I can ask?

Well idk anything about Regulus but it turns out the one where he blows up he does start to come back from that too it seems. Also Geras becomes more and more stronger each time he dies as well. Regulus could possibly win via BFR as that's mainly how Geras is dealt with (Tossed into a bottomless ocean, sent thru a portal to Chaosrealm), how is the BFR done if I can ask?
He grew frustrated when reinhard resurrected himself and was basicalky auto dodging all attacks. So, Reinhard had to stop for a second to check if his heart was actually beating on Subarus orders and Regulus used this opporutnity to grab Reinhard and threw him to the space, this would have resulted in Reinhard moving endlessly in space however he got lucky and landed on the moon instead and jumped back.

I see, so its done via grappling? They seem to be comparable in LS with Geras possibly edging out there, given they're both in the same class. Geras does use his LS in fights such as restraining his opponents in sand and doing wrestling moves. I'm not sure if Regulus can chuck Geras away but if they're in the same class I guess it'd be a toss up, from what you said there though his BFR doesn't seem to be his go to move right?

I see, so its done via grappling? They seem to be comparable in LS with Geras possibly edging out there, given they're both in the same class. Geras does use his LS in fights such as restraining his opponents in sand and doing wrestling moves. I'm not sure if Regulus can chuck Geras away but if they're in the same class I guess it'd be a toss up, from what you said there though his BFR doesn't seem to be his go to move right?
Right about that, his LS should technically be infinite since he picks up building by using his authority which makes it so that he can ignores the laws of physics. He can also accelerate and decelerate objects that come in contact with him and he can do so instantly. So really what Regulus needs to do is push geras towards the sky and activate Lions Heart

Right about that, his LS should technically be infinite since he picks up building by using his authority which makes it so that he can ignores the laws of physics. He can also accelerate and decelerate objects that come in contact with him and he can do so instantly. So really what Regulus needs to do is push geras towards the sky and activate Lions Heart
Hmmm I guess I can accept that, so did he use this on Rein then or did he grapple him for it? On the topic of speeding Geras can also do this to his opponents with just a gesture. His super move has him uppercutting you, then rewinding and pausing time just to whale on you more. I want to argue that Geras can escape being BFR'd by teleporting, stopping time and moving elsewhere or turning his form into something entirely different and deconstructing himself. So idk much about Regulus verse beside rem lol does he resist time manip or not?

Hmmm I guess I can accept that, so did he use this on Rein then or did he grapple him for it? On the topic of speeding Geras can also do this to his opponents with just a gesture. His super move has him uppercutting you, then rewinding and pausing time just to whale on you more. I want to argue that Geras can escape being BFR'd by teleporting, stopping time and moving elsewhere or turning his form into something entirely different and deconstructing himself. So idk much about Regulus verse beside rem lol does he resist time manip or not?
1. He didnt need to grapple Rein, as i said he simply grabbed him and threw him to the moon. His ability is to be completely uninteractable so you cant really do much to the guy
2. To go a bit further into his ability, Lions heart basically cuts him off frommthe flow of space time, thus making him uninteractable. I would say that this should make him resistant to time stop since he is outside of Space-Time

Oh and also you cant punch Regulus since he is uninteractable and you cant move when you have already been set in motion since his ability stops an objects time, this probably means that stopping the time of the world really doesn't do anything to your motion

I see, kinda feel like the whole resists to time manip for him could be elaborated on in his profile. If what's been stated is true then I really don't think Geras can do much here, he could possibly EE but considering that basically involves accelerating your time till you get Thanos'd to dust doubt that'd work either

I see, kinda feel like the whole resists to time manip for him could be elaborated on in his profile. If what's been stated is true then I really don't think Geras can do much here, he could possibly EE but considering that basically involves accelerating your time till you get Thanos'd to dust doubt that'd work either
I actually was trying to figure this out but whats geras' wincon? I thought EE would work but i realized rhat his authroity extends to his existence too since white whales fog doesnt affect him

Regulus powers Works by him stoping his own heart and body in time, so no one can can harm him. It says on the profile that Geras have time munipulation, and that he can alter the time of other people, so If he can make Regulus Heart start moving again by affecting Regulus time powers, he could win then. If his powers works like that trought.

But he first would need to find out about Regulus Power to do that.

Regulus powers Works by him stoping his own heart and body in time, so no one can can harm him. It says on the profile that Geras have time munipulation, and that he can alter the time of other people, so If he can make Regulus Heart start moving again by affecting Regulus time powers, he could win then. If his powers works like that trought.

But he first would need to find out about Regulus Power to do that.
Unfortunately thats a very specific set of unqie feats that Geras hasnt shown afaik. I think its safe to say that he cantvjust start his heart again, not to mention the range matters as the heart would be in his wife hundreds to thousands of kilometres

Unfortunately thats a very specific set of unqie feats that Geras hasnt shown afaik. I think its safe to say that he cantvjust start his heart again, not to mention the range matters as the heart would be in his wife hundreds to thousands of kilometres
I don't understand nothing you said.

Looking it over I'm fairly certain this is a stomp, Geras doesn't seem to have the means to interact with Regulus to fight him. In fairness the only way Geras can lose from what I saw was BFR but it'd only be a matter of time before it happened from what I see.

I heard that most of Regulus's abilities stem from his time-stopping power, but this information about some pseudo-acausality that he obtains when he uses it seems to throw me to a halt.

I heard that most of Regulus's abilities stem from his time-stopping power, but this information about some pseudo-acausality that he obtains when he uses it seems to throw me to a halt.
Regulus is just built different, while his main ability is in fact time stopping. his authority just makes it mind bogglingly broken for some reason, i did say he is the worst archbishop to be up against in combat

Not sure where you read acasuality, but yeah Regular Power comes from him stoping the time from his own body, making him invincible and all his attack are like super strong because they are in a stopped time.
Don't make much sense trought.

Not sure where you read acasuality, but yeah Regular Power comes from him stoping the time from his own body, making him invincible and all his attack are like super strong because they are in a stopped time.
Don't make much sense trought.
Which is due to being not tethered to the flow from space-time as explained by Satella as such.

Anyway, if we Geras prior knowgelemnt, this could be more fair.
Can you elaborate on that? Still not sure how Geras can touch him. Though I do remember something in MK11 with Geras labelling himself as a "Fixed point in time." idk if that helps or not.

Can you elaborate on that? Still not sure how Geras can touch him. Though I do remember something in MK11 with Geras labelling himself as a "Fixed point in time." idk if that helps or not.
"Killing all his wives will make him unable to use his ability for more than 5 seconds at a time without risking a heart failure"
Weakness section, if Geras know this, he can probally win.

Thas't still would't get him acasuality without more evidence.

Anyway, if we Geras prior knowgelemnt, this could be more fair.
he is quite literally unaffected by cause and effect. He also exists outside of the existing timeline due to his authority which should be closer to acausality 4 or 5

"Killing all his wives will make him unable to use his ability for more than 5 seconds at a time without risking a heart failure"
Weakness section, if Geras know this, he can probally win.
he can but Regulus keeps his wives out of his battles for the most part, the only time he brought them canonically was due to the Gospels orders. He went to Vollachia which is another country entirely and destroyed a fortress there, which means he can be hundreds of kilometers away from them. Also this is assuming that Regulus just doesnt instantly turn him to a meat paste, see that he revived and then male karen throws him to the moon in anger

However I do agree that this is a valid wincon and giving him Prior knowledge could help Geras

he is quite literally unaffected by cause and effect. He also exists outside of the existing timeline due to his authority which should be closer to acausality 4 or 5
His authority don't work like that, but i won't discussing this anymore so we don't change topics.
he can but Regulus keeps his wives out of his battles for the most part, the only time he brought them canonically was due to the Gospels orders.
Regulus still needs his wives to use his powers, so they would still be here, not sure how him bring them canonically matters here.
And can you show me where is stated that he brings his wives because of the Gospel orders?
He went to Vollachia which is another country entirely and destroyed a fortress there, which means he can be hundreds of kilometers away from them.
Or you know, he did bring his wives along, put them in someplace nearby, destroyed the Fortress and go away. Considering that the author did say they need to be close to him, so he can use his ability, that make much more sense.
Also this is assuming that Regulus just doesnt instantly turn him to a meat paste,
Geras can Dodge that. And Regulus don't start with intantly turn people into a meat paste, he start by talking anyway.
see that he revived and then male karen throws him to the moon in anger
Also Dodge that, he have telerportion on his page. This could be a Wincon, but i feel like he have way more chances to do stuff here, when he have prior knowgelement.
However I do agree that this is a valid wincon and giving him Prior knowledge could help Geras
I mean, i still don't know much about Geras, and his page is kinda bad too,
  • Time Manipulation: Coming soon... 🤡
Anyway, what else Geras can do?

Ap-ing Geras is generally pointless unless you can get past his regen, which still happens in seconds and makes him stronger than the last time. He'd be willing to kill the wives for sure considering he does stuff like this too. Anyway assuming Geras can't time manip then he'd probably just use things like his sand sinkholes and erase the wives with just a gesture.

Now that i see that is SBA, the starting distance is 4km away, and since the speed equal, Regulus cathing up to him is going to be hard. So Geras searching and finding his wives can happen way more often.

Now we need to dicuss each Wincon Will happen more often, if Regulus can trown Geras at the moon, or Geras find his wives and kill them first and then kill Regulus.

Aight so they just go down in one hit? In that case Geras can time stop them with a gesture, or also EE them with a gesture and Thanos them.

Back