• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Based on the little I know of the Siberian, this might be interesting?

-

The Siberian

VS

Regulus Corneas

-

2D7jUiX.png
wIPGdXn.png

Speed Equalized • SBA

My first impression is that I have no idea how they might interact with eachother. Gonna need to think hard about this one.

Immovable Object vs Immovable Object
I wonder what the result is!

I mean, by SBA Regulus spawns into Central Park with his harem. If the Siberian kills all of them I'm pretty sure that's her win-con, while Regulus's win-con is finding the scientist man and killing him. Idk much about the Siberian's character but I'm leaning towards her.

The Siberian pops like a balloon when it touches time-locked stuff while unfreezing the time-stopped object.
While Regulus would likely just re-time lock immediately afterwards, maybe Siberian carry a car over her head and have it land on Regulus at the same time she's popped and the timelock gets undone. Who knows if that's something it'll actually think of or can even work tho.

Other than that it's up to who kills the wives/Manton first as said above.
Edit: I'd wager Regulus has the upper hand in this latter scenario since he can just keep popping the Siberian with time-stopped ranged attacks.

Forgot about Regulus' base dura. The car thing doesn't work. I'm voting Regulus

Last edited:
The Siberian pops like a balloon when it touches time-locked stuff while unfreezing the time-stopped object.
While Regulus would likely just re-time lock immediately afterwards, maybe Siberian carry a car over her head and have it land on Regulus at the same time she's popped and the timelock gets undone. Who knows if that's something it'll actually think of or can even work tho.

Other than that it's up to who kills the wives/Manton first as said above.
Edit: I'd wager Regulus has the upper hand in this latter scenario since he can just keep popping the Siberian with time-stopped ranged attacks.

Forgot about Regulus' base dura. The car thing doesn't work. I'm voting Regulus
See this is weird, because Siberian can cleave through Alexandria, whose body is time locked/stasis'd so she can't be damaged. Clockblocker's time manip, which is what Siberian pops on, is referred to in-verse as an All-Or-Nothing power, which means it's basically above 99% of other powers and wins against them if they were to clash. Siberian is also an All-Or-Nothing, and so she and Clockblocker cancel each other out.

Due to this, I would say either this is a Siberian win, due to her cleaving through someone with powers very similar Regulus and only losing to an in-verse much higher potency power, or an Inconclusive, as we cannot quite tell if Regulus's time related invul would be more in line with Alexandria or Clockblocker's.

Back