• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regulus Corneas VS Gojo Satoru • The Finale • (10-3-0)

Infinity rn is accepted as some mathematical concept space thing so nah probably not...

This is kind of a mismatch, isn't it?
What's new
F0uUOHGaMAIX20c.jpg

You would definitely need to be a genius. They wouldn't be near Regulus. They would be somewhere 4km away in NYC (Standard equipment that's assumed to be at the maximum SBA distance), and be no different than a group of normal humans, who don't even like or support Regulus at all.
Nothing on the page states this.
Gojo isn't going to spawn in, look for randoms in NYC, and then kill them in the hopes that it'll help him win the fight. He doesn't have godly cosmic awareness or analysis abilities, nor do I think he has Subaru's extremely specific knowledge about the stars.
If they start with Regulus, which in lieu of other evidence start with Regulus, than they simply get one shot by any attack Gojo would throw at Regulus. You dont have to be a genius to assume people who start with the enemy are themselves enemies. Especially if they are the only people in NYC.
They don't have cursed energy so Gojo would find it difficult to locate them.
They'd be near Regulus so who cares 🗿.
Gojo wouldn't let his shockwaves kill them, even if they did start near Regulus, which they wouldn't.
Why not? Why would he assume people who start with Regulus are enemies.

No justification is presented for this claim. any how.

If they start with Regulus, which in lieu of other evidence start with Regulus, than they simply get one shot by any attack Gojo would throw at Regulus. You dont have to be a genius to assume people who start with the enemy are themselves enemies. Especially if they are the only people in NYC.
They're not his enemies, and what you are arguing for Gojo to do is extremely ooc, on par with the argument "Goku just blows up the planet gg".

Gojo is not such a person that would kill 53 innocent people just because they're nearby someone he wants to kill.

Also, I will note that this match probably can't get added if Regulus wins because Authority is an FTL amp. You can't have slower characters blitz faster ones (Without equalization) in speed equal matches.
Regulus/Gojo Are 10m Away
Also wtf is this?

Why the hell would I assume the wives start the full SBA distance away when the full SBA distance isn't even being used.

They're not his enemies, and what you are arguing for Gojo to do is extremely ooc, on par with the argument "Goku just blows up the planet gg".
My argument is that a rational person would assume they are, and would fight accordingly. This is not comparable at all.
Gojo is not such a person that would kill 53 innocent people just because they're nearby someone he wants to kill.
He doesn't know they're innocent though. He just knows they're with his target. Why would he spare them.

If Gojo loses, nothing happens, the player will avenge him
Also wtf is this?

Why the hell would I assume the wives start the full SBA distance away when the full SBA distance isn't even being used.
This is a good point, Gojo will see a group of people who are his enemies because of how SBA works, it will probably also include the wives.

Knowledge of the other character/verse: The characters know the direction their opponent(s) start in. Furthermore, they obtain knowledge of the character's appearance, equivalent to the knowledge they could have gained if they would have been allowed to briefly observe the form opponent(s) starting in using their senses of sight, hearing, smell, taste and touch (or equivalent). It's assumed that they only get the information necessary to identify the opponent(s), so abilities like Information Analysis can not be used based on this knowledge. Negative effects of the observation, such as those caused by Madness Manipulation Type 3, are assumed to not apply for this knowledge either. Aside from this, the characters have no knowledge of each other.

It doesn't matter if they are innocent or not. The point is that you would assume they are dangerous because they're starting with Regulus and he knows nothing about them. He's in a fight, hes not taking any chances.

A rational person in Gojo's position has more reason to assume they are a danger than not. You don't have to be a genius to make that deduction.

It doesn't matter if they are innocent or not. The point is that you would assume they are dangerous because they're starting with Regulus and he knows nothing about them. He's in a fight, hes not taking any chances.
Gojo regularly presumes that opponents aren't dangerous, actually.

You've completely misunderstood Gojo's character if you think he'd ever slaughter 53 innocent victims of an enemy. He made extensive efforts to avoid deaths during the Shibuya Incident.

You don't have to be a genius to make that deduction.
But you do have to be a psychopath.

Gojo has no prior knowledge here, he know's he's in a fight and knows what Regulus and his wives look like, he would assume they are combatants.
Gojo regularly presumes that opponents aren't dangerous, actually.
Show me Gojo in a fight with someone then assuming that their summons or such aren't dangerous. I don't remember this with Mahoraga and Sukuna.
You've completely misunderstood Gojo's character if you think he'd ever slaughter 53 innocent victims of an enemy. He made extensive efforts to avoid deaths during the Shibuya Incident.
He doesn't know they are innocent. He would assume they are combatants. He has no prior knowledge to know they are innocent so he wouldn't assume that when he's in a fight.
But you do have to be a psychopath.
No. You just have to make a reasonable deduction at the time based on not knowing anything about the wives.

Show me Gojo in a fight with someone then assuming that their summons or such aren't dangerous. I don't remember this with Mahoraga and Sukuna.
Mahoraga: Spirit summoned by the most powerful sorcerer in history that can negate his type 2 info cm type 2 Infinity.
Sukuna: Most powerful sorcerer in history.

Gojo does often look down on his opponents. Gojo has also never had to fight somebody who has absolutely no offensive capabilities and doesn't attack him. A win-con for Gojo here could be him sensing the Lion's Heart inside one of the wives however, and ripping it out of her, although that is kind of stretching "in character", and I doubt he can do that before Regulus just nukes him. Not to mention that Regulus can switch the heart's position.

Mahoraga: Spirit summoned by the most powerful sorcerer in history that can negate his type 2 info cm type 2 Infinity.
Sukuna: Most powerful sorcerer in history.
The point is Gojo in a fight wouldn't assume his opponents' summons aren't dangerous. This only supports my argument.
Gojo does often look down on his opponents. Gojo has also never had to fight somebody who has absolutely no offensive capabilities and doesn't attack him
Ok? He still tries to fight them, he'd realize he's facing dozens of people and use his most effiecient methods of killing groups like Blue to take them down. Gojo also doesn't know the wives have no offensive ability.
win-con for Gojo here could be him sensing the Lion's Heart inside one of the wives however, and ripping it out of her, although that is kind of stretching "in character",
All Gojo has to do is just kill them, which he can do with Blue easily.
and I doubt he can do that before Regulus just nukes him. Not to mention that Regulus can switch the heart's position.
Gojo will kill all of them very quickly as they start ten meters away, allowing Gojo to just throw a blue out off rip.

Gojo's regen and teleportation would allow him to survive the dura neg long enough to get away and attack when Regulus can't use authority anymore.

The point is Gojo in a fight wouldn't assume his opponents' summons aren't dangerous. This only supports my argument.

Ok? He still tries to fight them, he'd realize he's facing dozens of people and use his most effiecient methods of killing groups like Blue to take them down. Gojo also doesn't know the wives have no offensive ability.
Summons are different than human allies. Gojo doesn't really have qualms killing Curse Users, but it's going to be Regulus that's attacking him, not the wives who are probably just going to run. It's not in character for Gojo to go after them rather than fight Regulus. Six Eyes let him judge people's strength, too. He shouldn't see anything noteworthy from them, especially after they do nothing and just run.

Gojo's regen and teleportation would allow him to survive the dura neg long enough to get away and attack when Regulus can't use authority anymore.
I don't really know about the potency of Regulus's attacks, but they're invisible and can be send in large walls. Like, Regulus can breath forward and that'd turn Gojo to mincemeat instantly which he can't regen from. He can bisect him with dirt, spit on him, etc. It's most probably going to be a one-shot once it lands, especially since Gojo can't see them.

Gojo is a super genius according to these arguments.
Yes. Please stop coping about Einstein Gojo.
Summons are different than human allies. Gojo doesn't really have qualms killing Curse Users, but it's going to be Regulus that's attacking him, not the wives who are probably just going to run. It's not in character for Gojo to go after them rather than fight Regulus. Six Eyes let him judge people's strength, too. He shouldn't see anything noteworthy from them, especially after they do nothing and just run.
He's ten meters away. It doesn't matter if he knows they're fodder he'd attack before they run away.

He would attack before Regulus attempts something so why would them not attacking matter.
I don't really know about the potency of Regulus's attacks, but they're invisible and can be send in large walls. Like, Regulus can breath forward and that'd turn Gojo to mincemeat instantly which he can't regen from. He can bisect him with dirt, spit on him, etc. It's most probably going to be a one-shot once it lands, especially since Gojo can't see them.
Gojo can see invisible things so why can't he see them?

Gojo can simply teleport away from attacks before they do enough damage to go past his regen.
doesn't regulus just kinda jazzhand at gojo and turn him into g/o/j/o
We haven't proven that yet. I'd wait for some goon to argue for it tbh so we can get to 5 pages before days end.

He's ten meters away. It doesn't matter if he knows they're fodder he'd attack before they run away.

He would attack before Regulus attempts something so why would them not attacking matter.

Gojo can see invisible things so why can't he see them?

Gojo can simply teleport away from attacks before they do enough damage to go past his regen.
Gojo hardly ever goes for the first move, though. Also, pretty sure his invisibility shit is layered? That's what I've heard from supporters at least. Regulus usually delivers large sweeping attacks too so they're probably killing really quickly, and even if he gets hit by a smaller one on the first wave, I imagine he'll be finished on the second wave.

Gojo hardly ever goes for the first move, though.
Uh why? When does Gojo just let his opponents attack first without attacking.
Also, pretty sure his invisibility shit is layered? That's what I've heard from supporters at least. Regulus usually delivers large sweeping attacks too so they're probably killing really quickly, and even if he gets hit by a smaller one on the first wave,
If they don't one shot Gojo can just teleport away.

I also don't see why anything but the spatial manipulation gets past Infinity, and even that's questionable.
The invisibility has an extra layer, not that it matters since they're FTL.
Eh, Gojo probably has layers but I won't argue that. Nothing is getting past infinity, since Infinity is accepted to operate on a conceptual and mathematical level.
They reduce people to a state ranging from mincemeat to a red mist.
Cool. Infinity negs.

Conceptual and mathematical Space Defense > Normal space hax I see no reason to believe otherwise atm.

Uh why? When does Gojo just let his opponents attack first without attacking.

If they don't one shot Gojo can just teleport away.

I also don't see why anything but the spatial manipulation gets past Infinity, and even that's questionable.
Gojo has given the first attack to most people, most notably Jogo.

Also, Gojo teleports and then what?

Btw, if Gojo can't perceive the attack he most likely can't stop it with Infinity.

Nothing is getting past infinity, since Infinity is accepted to operate on a conceptual and mathematical level.
Cool. Infinity negs.

Conceptual and mathematical Space Defense > Normal space hax I see no reason to believe otherwise atm.
Regulus' Lion Heart frees him from all universal laws and concepts that may tie him down. No reason to believe Infinity's slowing effect would work on him.

Additionally, a FTL projectile is beyond the speed at which Infinity's automatic-targeting can reasonably react to. To say otherwise would be a NLF.

Regulus' Lion Heart frees him from all universal laws and concepts that may tie him down. No reason to believe Infinity's slowing effect would work on him.

Additionally, a FTL projectile is beyond the speed at which Infinity's automatic-targeting can reasonably react to. To say otherwise would be a NLF.
Yeah, this matchup is a stomp

Why would I believe that the ties work on Conceptual space Manipulation?

If it gets past the Spatial defense, than this match cannot be added. Slower characters cannot blitz faster ones.

I never said that, I'm just saying that if Gojo is using conceptual Manipulation with his space manipulations, you need feats to overcome that specifically.

I never said that, I'm just saying that if Gojo is using conceptual Manipulation with his space manipulations, you need feats to overcome that specifically.

Go argue with the CM2 on his profile then.

We accept Infinity has that power, regulus needs feats of overcoming that.
The profile claims he brings the concept of infinity into reality, nothing about manipulating the concept of space.

Infinity functions by converging space as an infinite series. Objects that approach Gojo slow down, and never reach the target.

Back