• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 11: Return

Kyouka drinks her shot, refilling Nicholas' and her own glass again

"Well, normally people drink, eat food and socialize with each other, maybe they play games or other similar things too." She says

"I see." Nicholas answers before drinking the third glass, he looks a bit more affected by the alcohol now.

He floats one of the pizzas to his table and takes a slice, taking a bite of it.

"I don't think I've eaten since I got to this world.."

Kyouka drinks her glass, again refilling both of their glasses

I actually don't think I have eaten either.

"Well then, now's as good a time as any to eat something. Is it good?" She asks, starting to feel the effects of the alcohol slightly

Nicholas empties his glass again.

"It is.. I had almost forgotten.. how eating food even felt like." He replies, feeling the effects a fair bit more and taking another bite.

Crunkledunk looks slightly pained and teleports to a random empty bar and starts drinking profusely.

"That's good... even if you don't need to eat food, it could still be good to do it from time to time... to like... keep the feeling in your memories and all that." Kyouka says, emptying her glass as well and refilling both of them again

She smiles contently and leans onto Nicholas

"I umm... I enjoy the time we spend together. So I just wanted to thank you... for you know, being with me." She says

Dilma, who drank 20 shots of something that she found in Tiro's bar, goes towards Ruby, visibly altered

"Eyyyyyy, Cutie, nice job with all of that, but you should drink something to, even that Andrew guy did"

Crunkledunk groans, his head lying on the counter. "Shit, what do I even do? Stupid Jonothan, I can't make anything out of myself, I'm functionally unable to. I... want to meet up with the others... Jesus that's surprising to say" Crunkledunk lifts his head upwards from the counter seeming somewhat more vigilant "...I never realised, but all I really want is to be with them like they are with each other. Their simple, strange relationships are always ....alluring." He sighs "Of course that is impossible for me though, I'm stuck how I am" Crunkledunk places his head back on the counter.

"...Thanks, I appreciate you too." Nicholas replies, smiling, before taking another drink and emptying his glass once more.

@Drite

Ruby turn towards Dilma, pouting.

"It seems you finally remembered i was here.

She says grumpily.

"Also, I already am drinking something."

The fire mage responds, being drinking froma can of pepsi with a plastic straw.

@Over

Dilma looks at the Pyromancer with a smile

"Erm well, come on don't be that grum- nonono, trying again"

Dilma takes a deep breath

"Come on i was jus- nonono, it is bad"

Dilma than makes a thinking face, takes another shot directly from the bottle and replaces her previous smilling with a sad face

"I-i... i am sorry, i did it again, didn't i?"

Dilma says while looking down

@WHY

"Okay. How many can you do at once?"

@Exodus

Snek Layla crawls off of Silas' shoulder and moves to Amy's.

"Is there anything you want to do right now?"

"Yes."

"That depends on how powerful you want them to be. Several thousands at least I'd say though."

"Ok then. We'll start with smaller batches of 1000."

I give everyone present a heads up, before increasing the size of the room further with more Earth style Ninjutsu. Hundreds of portals open up and Risen seep through into the room until they number a thousand.

I think back to how my meditation went as Sapheram and Layla talk.

I open my eyes to find myself in the dark.

"What's this?"

I feel out for energy sources but there is nothing here.

It's empty...a black void.

"hello"

The sound reverberates through my head.

"I see you"

I put my right hand to the side of my head.

"I...hello? Are you my zanpaktou? Where are you? I can't see you in this darkness."

"I am here"

If I can't sense anything, and I don't feel anything when I reach out...then...

"Are you the darkness itself?"

"..."

I don't hear a response but I can feel joy emanating from my surroundings. I smile and sit down.

"We have a lot to talk about. Let's start from the beginning."

A faint smile comes to myself.

That felt really nice. I should do it more often. Talking to a manifestation of my soul is rather enlightening.

Kyouka empties her glass again

"Funny how things... come full circle isn't it? This started in a bar and now here we are again... in the same bar." She says

"To think... this all started because I got drunk... and tried to do that with you." She continues, laughing slightly

Sapheram forms a ball of energy in his hand and notices that it makes no difference for his energy pools.

Guess I have more extra energy than I thought.

The ball transforms into a thousand beams that each imbue the Risen with psychic energy and awaken their aura.

Sapheram then forms a thousand of those energy balls.

"You can increase the size of the next batch." He says to Layla.

Back