• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Game Thread 6

CrimsonStarFallen

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
"I... you... Are you serious? You were willing to throw away your humanity just like that? How!?" Nicholas seems extremely shocked, lightning begins to surge around him somewhat.

The Divine Phoenix said:
"I... you... Are you serious? You were willing to throw away your humanity just like that? How!?" Nicholas seems extremely shocked, lightning begins to surge around him somewhat.
"It's fine. I get that's not for everyone, but it's what I wanted. Though the concept of "I" is a bit fuzzy."

"Hmm, she no longers thinks of himself as a person..." Fujin puts her microphone in Amy's face again. "Do you consider yourself a person or a tool young lady~?" Fujin asks.

"I don't see why this is a big deal. Then again..."

I hold my soul gem.

"I think i can relate... oh man! Haha, that got dark! Damn. Who wants to go to the Beach? Well, we already in one."

"You're not helping talking like this. Damn it, what the hell is going on with me? What is going on with you at that? None of this makes any sense!" Nicholas sounds very exasperated, the lightning continues to swirl around him.

Junkoposter said:
"Hmm, she no longers thinks of himself as a person..." Fujin puts her microphone in Amy's face again. "Do you consider yourself a person or a tool young lady?"
"The idea that there could be a difference for me would be revolting if I could feel anything for myself."

I allow Layla to apply the mark.

"What exactly does this do? My senses didn't register any danger coming from this, so I imagine it's not going to kill me or subvert my mind."

Fujin see's the lightning building up and backs off. "Well Nicholas, his Origin has been awakened, and now he has become a slave to it, just like me and possibly the Beach king~." She writes down some notes. "Though she seems to have it far worse off than us, as we can still make independant choices~." She contiues to record.

The Divine Phoenix said:
"You're not helping talking like this. Damn it, what the hell is going on with me? What is going on with you at that? None of this makes any sense!" Nicholas sounds very exasperated, the lightning continues to swirl around him.
"sorry."

Amy's eyes comletely go dark. She isn't responding at all unless she's needed.

The lightning only grows more intense in response to this, Nicholas' entire body begins glowing green and the area begins to shake somewhat.

"How is it possible?! Why can't I understand this?! What kind of being is she?! Is this because of me or her?!" Nicholas is even more exasperated.

The Divine Phoenix said:
The lightning only grows more intense in response to this, Nicholas' entire body begins glowing green and the area begins to shake somewhat.
"How is it possible?! Why can't I understand this?! What kind of being is she?! Is this because of me or her?!" Nicholas is even more exasperated.
Amy's eyes light up again

"Calm down, you need to sit down. I'm fine, don't worry. Are you going to be okay?"

"Wow, i thought you were the smart guy. Even a dumbass like me can understand it." I say to Nicholas, sounding dissapointed.

Fujin sighs. "Ah, it seems youve become a slave to your origin as well..." She gets her camera ready and backs off. "Guess its showtime~."

CrimsonStarFallen said:
"Wow, i thought you were the smart guy. Even a dumbass like me can understand it." I say to Nicholas, sounding dissapointed.
"Can you please be quiet Beach King? No one benefits from that sort of talk."

@Exodus

"...I just wanted to ask sorry for all the dick things that i saided to you when i was drunk..."

In a moment, the lightning all disperses and the shaking stops. Nicholas falls to the ground.

"I had always seen selfishness as an inherent trait to mankind. Everything about me, everyone, the world indicated it so. And yet you... You came, and you were something impossible. I suppose that even I am limited by my own views. And yet, it seems to still be part of me, I can understand you, but not truly, somehow." Nicholas begins getting up.

"I do not believe your choice to be a good one, nor will I ever, nor do I truly understand it." He says, standing up.

@Hl3

"It's only to give you power and cement our alliance. Now the next part... I need you to drink my blood."

Drite77 said:
@Exodus
"...I just wanted to ask sorry for all the dick things that i saided to you when i was drunk..."
"It's no problem. I don't exist for any other reason then to help you guys. Say anything you want!"

Though, even thinking of myself as "I" might be a bit selfish. That should be stopped.

"It's easy, Mister Lightning Bolt. You shouldn't generalize humanity. We are a bunch of little crazy guys. Do you wanna go to the Beach by the way?"

"No." An armor states, teleporting back with Amy.

"I cannot leave this unsolved." Nicholas states to Megalith sternly.

"Take her back to the cell, her presence is causing too much chaos now," I say without any tone and without looking at Nicholas.

@Exodus

"Anything i want? I want the BBG back, i want to ask sorry for the mistakes i made, but only to the real person, not to a souless being"

"No. I must understand her nature. I have to. Do not stand in my way." Nicholas warns Megalith.

"I am calm now. Despite this, she is an enigma to me. I can't let that go unstudied."

Drite77 said:
@Exodus
"Anything i want? I want the BBG back, i want to ask sorry for the mistakes i made, but only to the real person, not to a souless being"
"Well, unfortunately not much can be done there. If it makes you feel better, "I" would be happier this way."

The Divine Phoenix said:
"No. I must understand her nature. I have to. Do not stand in my way." Nicholas warns Megalith.
"I am calm now. Despite this, she is an enigma to me. I can't let that go unstudied."
"You can study the enigma however you feel is necessary."

A mark? Really? Ah, how embarrassing.

I take off all of my clothes from the waist up, leaving my chest completely bare. I spread my arms.

"Okay, I trust you."

I smile at her.

"Where do you want to put it? I assumed it wouldn't be a full body mark, so I left my pants on. Correct me if I'm wrong."

"Then do it in another place, because right now I don't have the patience or the mood to listen to you," I say in an icy tone.

Back