• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Game Thread 6

"Yes, I can use nanobots to achieve that effect on both of us. Crunkledunk clicks his fingers and in a short period of time Megalith finds himself falling into the ground

"Well I don't think I have any human blood just laying around. I could get you the blood from some phantasmal species if that would suffice."

@Exodus

"I see. In that case, I want you to become mine."

Eike, make sure that our new "ally" Jonathan doesn't try anything unnecessary.

Having learned my lesson from last time with Andrew, I restrain Amy using some of my snakes as a precaution, as unnecessary as that seems.

I gesture for everyone but Amy and myself to stand back, and activate Downfall of Castle and Country.

"Well, you see, i'm a vampire, so my throat has been a little dry... but you've given me an idea. You can create as many of those as you want, right?"

As Crunkledunk and Megalith fall into the dround Crunkledunk snaps his fingers and they appear in a cave "short breathing break- oh and hey, look at this" Crunkledunk starts experimenting with some liquid and pours the solution in the wall, turning the cave into valuable diamonds. "Hahaha, when people find this it will destroy the economy- oh do you want a snack by the way" Crunkledunk snaps off a piece of diamond and turns it into a sandwich. "Magical alchemy was something I was more skilled with before, while tech is fun and all, I've enjoyed having access to these secrets again"

"No ... I'm not hungry," I say flatly.

"Anyway, we're in the outer core ... and I'm noticing my brother's presence right here," I say, looking at the holographic screen that traces Senht's energy signature.

Jonathan grins as he sees Eike watch him.

"You all don't trust me, do you?" He comments, Eike notices that the bullets that Jonathan is tampering with look unusually familiar.

Nicholas and his armors continue building.

So they got her, did they. Well, I suppose I'll see how it goes for now, no reason to interfere or anything. He thinks.

"Less not trusting you, and more making sure you don't walk into your own death. Nicholas has some powerful allies near him at basically all times and more is more than likely searching for at least a few of the people here."

"Er, you're right. I should be sensible, I know it means a lot to you" Crunkledunk says with uncharacteristic levels of seriousness."But, um- can I have this sandwich? It's meant to be really delicious"

[I'll be out of discord for a while. Lag is ******* me up. Sorry i couldn't finish some conversations but good god it's impossible for me to post]

"Hah. Searching? If he'd wanted to find us, he'd long since have done so. He doesn't care. Not about you or Layla. I know that man better than any of you do. As long as you aren't in his way he wouldn't pay you a thought. Me though, that's a different story, but then I don't particularly care about him either. If he chooses to oppose me, that's on him, if he somehow manages to guide this filth we call humanity to a better place, we might not even have to fight." Jonathan looks amused.

Nicholas has begun modifying his own body. His armors aid with this.

"Ok 5 phantasmal beasts coming up." Kyouka says

She calls in 5 previously summoned creatures and lines them up

"Enjoy I guess."

I guess vampires have to eat too.

I give another sigh.

"Yes, you can keep the sandwich-big piece of neburian dung!" I exclaim, looking at the screen.

Millions of energy signatures had just appeared, this time extremely different from those of Senht.

Overlord775 said:
The flame mage re-opens her eyes and smiles back at Dilma, with her heatbeat rate being sky high, every liber of her person filled with happiness.

"I feel the same way~"
Dilma is still looking at Ruby with a gentle expression on her face and with her hand on the Pyro mancer's cheek

"You know cutie, normally i would have invited someone like you to a room and do dirty things with you [Curse you Fandom!], but i think that i should start low this time, give some time before the big finale"

The White Mage than started to lean towards the Flame magician ear and stopped when her mouth was centimeters of Ruby's ear, her previous Gentle expression was transformed into a Seductive look

"Unless that you want to go to the good stuff now, i wouldn't mind either, cutie"

To combine with her new expression, Dilma's voice tone was equaly seductive.

However, that didn't last long, since Dilma get back to look Ruby's face once more and without the seductive voice tone and look

"Of course, only if you want to cutie. If you want, we can just drink some milkshakes or something related to that"

Back