• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Game Thread 4

"I just wanted to help you ... but apparently ... it's just wasted time," I say, returning to human form and then heading to a room.

"I hope you're happy ... even when you hit the bottom ... or worse," I say, leaving and slamming the door.

"Interesting concept. Unfortunately, my plans necessitate my appearance here for certain reasons."

"And what are those? You should, if you plan to invade, think of something else."

"..."

This doesn't feel right, they must be tring to fool us.

And, there's still the thing about Amy, i wonder what they plan to make her do ...

Ruby thinks perplexed about the situation, then she turns towards Dilma.

"So ... what do we do now ?"

She asks her.

"I must say that if I know what kind of thing is going on, which I kind of do, there are many besides me that also do. If I were you I'd recommend leaving the President's body alone, but that's all I can do for now."

Drite77 said:
"...Buy some drinks?" Dilma asks Ruby
As the white mage says that, the pyromancer girl gets closer to her and wraps her arms around her neck in a gentle hug.

"Good idea~"

Ruby tells Dilma while smiling at her..

I wipe my tears from my face as I get up from my knees.

Damn it! It wasn't supposed to go like this!

The walls of the castle begin collapsing as I hold my wife's body close to my chest.

How? How could this happen?! I was only gone for an hour!

A clang reverberates through the decaying throne room as I turn around to see a bloody claw being blocked by my bear shaped aura.

"You...it was you who did this...BASTARD!"

I shoot out several shadowy spikes at the cloaked figure, but it manages to parry or dodge all of them with its claws.

Sorry Carla.

I pass her corpse to the bear and draw my sword. I breathe in and out. A black mark begins spreading across my forehead.

"Die."

I sheathe my blade after flicking off the dirt from it as the figure's head slides off its shoulders.

Another golem. I've had enough of this. This won't happen ever again.

I take Carla's body to the shadow covered clouds and lay her to rest in them. The shadows cover her body and shape shift into the form of a tombstone. I stand before it, trembling.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't protect you when you needed me. I failed you."

I wipe away the new tears that were beginning to form.

"But I will make a new promise. I promise to keep the Beach safe, and prevent a tragedy like this from happening to anyone else. That, I will keep forever."

I stay there for some time, reminiscing about the few moments that we spent together. Then I head to the edge of the cloud and look down. I breath in.

I smell it. The source of these golems. The place I will strike.

I walk off the edge of the cloud and begin plummeting towards the sea. A white energy begins glowing around my body and I impact the ocean with extreme force. After I get deep enough, I begin looking around for the source.

There it is!

I swim towards the metal complex that looks partially merged with one of the mountains on the sea floor.

As I run through the corridors, slicing down any golems in my way, I come across a large circular door.

"You're in the way."

I smash the door down with my aura and barrel into the room. A man in a lab coat grins as he turns to me.

"You must be the guy on the surface that keeps killing our projects. Thanks for that, we've learned so much from the data we've recovered from those fights. Now we can combine the physical strength of the Gigantes along with the skill and speed of the Liliputians."

He holds a syringe filled with a glowing green liquid in his hand.

"This is my very own variation. I call it...the Humbaba Serum!"

He holds it to his neck and...then slumps over, as his torso and head separate. I stand behind him with my sword covered in his blood.

"Next time, don't explain your plan to your enemies. Idiot."

I hear something behind me.

"Okay, okay. That's good to know too!"

Huh?!

The man's head is still talking despite having been severed from his body. The body gets up and puts his head back on before continuing to talk.

"You see, I thought this might happen. I'm surprised you even let me finish talking! I already had a container of the Humbaba Serum within my body, set to release the moment my heart stopped beating. Now, we can keep going."

His body begins morphing, taking on a grainy texture similar to the previous golems yet also becoming slightly greener.

I snarl.

"Shut up and die already!"

I dash towards him and slash at his neck, only for him to parry it with his claws.

"Come on Beach King, how are you going to get out of this one? If you lose here, we're going to attack the beach you know?"

"SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!"

The former scientist slices me across the chest as I stumble due to his parry. I avoid getting disemboweled by turning the stumble into a front flip and jumping over the scientist. I kick off of his head to make some distance between me and him.

"Hey, didn't you almost die there? If you mess up like that, we'll be free to let loose on the beach. Millions of people will die. Just like that wife of yours. I mean, you only knew her for a day or two, nothing's stopping you from getting a new one right?"

They were watching us! I'M GOING TO-hah. Look at me. Getting overwhelmed like this. Me, the guy who almost never says anything. Man, I fell for her hard. I'm sorry. I need to keep my head in the game. Carla, this is for you.

My sword lights aflame. The monster's snake-like eyes widen.

"That's new! Show me more!"

I look beyond what I normally see. I enter another world. The See Through World. Time seems to be moving slower. I can see every muscle contracting, every ligament tensing. I see the opening thread.

Dance of the Fire God: Waltz!

I slice the murderer's head off. I flick the blood off of my blade and sheathe it. The foundations of the facility begin groaning and I can hear the water rushing into it.

Time to make my leave.

A while later, I find myself on top of the cloud again, in front of her grave.

"It's over now Carla. You can rest. I'll take it from here."

I step off of the cloud again and begin to fly back to the shore with wings of darkness.

Now matter how long I live, I'll never forget you.

All around the world news coverage on the world's new "richest person" has been widespread.According to public statements new factories and enterprises are being built for this enigmatic creature. The assets will apparently be used for technology manufacture and distribution, apparently for the purposes of mass production for the puclics sake. Other sources have also said that in countries where it is legal, technology with the purpose of combat is being produced. However, this is not the only thing strange about this case. Locals have provided statements that other projects appear to be in progress, despite the fact that according to official statememts "no projects have yet to be forwarded". This unusual case is frightening people all over the globe. According to the officials responsible for the current development it appears that these new enterprises has now a released name "Crunkle industries""

"Sorry about the two of them by the way, Megalith. Although, I am somewhat relieved I won't have to be a babysitter anymore. Now I can focus on my own projects" Crunkledunk comments to Megalith before entering his estate.

Megalith, and the rest of the street, can hear that within his estate Crunkledunk releases a loud "MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

Overlord775 said:
Drite77 said:
"...Buy some drinks?" Dilma asks Ruby
As the white mage says that, the pyromancer girl gets closer to her and wraps her arms around her neck in a gentle hug.
"Good idea~"

Ruby tells Dilma while smiling at her..
The support than smiles back

"Already getting intimate here? I like it cutie~"

"Well, let's not waste anymore time. Thank you for your hospitality and all, but now, we're gonna have some fun~."

Dilma than exit the mansion with the Pyromancer still on her back and goes to the nearest bar and asks.

"Give me the old fashioned." Dilma asks the bartender while taking some money and putting on the balcony

"And you cutie? Want a cocktail or a simple drink?"

The bartender than comes with both drinks

"Thanks little fella." Dilma says to the bartender

"So, want to share some thing of your past cutie?" Dilma says as she drinks her cocktail

"Normally, i just would get us drunk and find a place to do that, but i want to do things a little different. Let's know each other a little more to see if things get better, apologies in advance if this starts to get awkward, i am not the most sociable person that exist"

The white mage says to the Pyro mancer

@Drite

"... Sure"

Ruby responds a bit unsure, as she her glass of wine.

"But, could you do it too ? ... it would help me open up,"

"Uh... thanks." He replies, not really knowing how to respond to being hugged.

"Let's get going then. They're at a bar, I'll take you there." He states before taking off towards the targets location, flying low enough that Amy can follow along.

After searching around the beaches, I see Silas

Not sure I should approach him, he looks very shaken up.

"Are you okay there?"

[@Exouds Pretty Please, think about before using First Folio on me! I'll give you a cookie!]

@Overlord

'Heavy stuff, i guess'
"Tough life? It happens with the best of us. Hey bartender, one more please, those cocktails are tasty."
"Anyway, so, starting from the begining, you see, when i was like, 4 years old, something happened to my mom, did she die? My dad killed? Just disappeared? It doesn't matter, what matters is that she was gone of my life. Well, i don't know what happened between she and my old man, but i think that they were quite the couple, you know doing that thing" Dilma makes the "****" gesture

"And when she vanished, my Father didn't take the time to find someone else, no, because that is super ******* hard, so he worked with what he has, and what he has, was me" Dilma says as she uses both thumbs to point at her.

"So, i am pretty sure that you know what happened, he started to use me as his sexual toy, he even maked me drunk. As a kid, i didn't know why he was doing that, but i thought that it was a little adult's play, something that they do for fun, and i kinda like it. I think that he did that until i was 14 or 15, i don't really remember, around that time, our neighbors discovered that he was *******, quite literally, with me, they call the police, he goes to jail, and i go to an orphanage with daily psychiatric visits, and there they actually told me what he was doing was the act of generating children and-"

Dilma suddenly stops when the bartender arrives

"Oh my drink! Thank you again my deer sir" Dilma says as she picks the cocktail |}

I made a small shadow chair and sit on it.

"Well, I met this girl and we got married. Then she got killed by this golem organization. We didn't spend a lot of time together but I really did care for her."

Kyouka notes the massive bird girl outside

Could they like, shrink? I guess maybe the building could be expanded to accommodate them.

She raises the ceilings and doors so that the bird can fit through them while also making sure the building looks the same externally

"Hello friend. As you can see I have expanded the ceilings and doors so you can move around here."

@Overlord

'More Heavy stuff...?'
Dilma than starts to drink
"This some good drink, you should try sometime. Now, where was i? Oh Yeah! The psychiatrist stuff"

"So, i was there, going to the sections and all, and the guy trying to confort me saying like things like 'I am sorry that this happened to you' and all the stuff, but then i realised something, i was sad, not because of what he did to me, but because i missed the sensation of doing that, of doing sex if you will. You can call me crazy or that my dad mentally breaked me, but the truth is that i really liked that type of stuff, and i missed that in my life."

"Of course, i never saided out loud, they would have done more stuff to change my mind back there. So then i decided 'I am not gaining a thing here, i better move out'. So that was my master plan after some, i don't know 2-3 years of useless therapy i decided to go to another city, Detroit. It is quite far from Atlanta, but i had plan that would take me there in no time. I leaved a note asking for them to not search for me, and who would've guessed? They didn't! Don't know how, but they never showed in my life again, who would know that it is that easy to put people away from your life?"

Dilma than chuckles and finishes her drink

"Than, there was I, in Detroit, with nothing to do and no job to work, i used most of my money to get drunk, and oh boy, did i get drunk that night. I didn't remember anything from that night and i woke up in a random appartment with a fat guy in it, it was so weird. So you may think, how did i survive for 16 years with no money? Well, that is easy to figure out, i came there to have some sex, so what better job have other than a lady of pleasure, than, that was my life, drinking, making out, some times i pulled a bullet into someone's head. However, it always felt that something was missing, i was happy, but something was not right and i've never figure out what it was"

Dilma than looks at her now empty shot

"Well, i never figure out until now..." |}

Crunkledunk stops laughing and teleports himself back to the apartment with Margaret next to Kyouka "Hmm? Oh hey I remember you- hang on. Have you seriously accommodated the entire building for her?"

"Yes, it would be rude to leave her out just because of her height wouldn't it? The building is still functionally the same just with higher ceilings and doors large enough for her to fit through."

Back