• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Game Thread 4

"That won't be necessary, this place is monitored completely already. By the way, you know you can just leave, right? Nobody is forcing you to stay here."

After having fallen asleep on the couch of the appartment, i finally wake up after a pretty decent nap. Seems there's a new person, nice. I teleport to around where she is.

"Hey hey. Nice to meet you, i'm the Beach King of the S- wait, one second."

I deactivate Demon King, looking like a buff 29 year old cowboy again.

"Much better. Anyway, my name is Arma, do you like Beaches?"

@Phoenix

How much do you really know...

"Surely there's no harm in me assisting a little? Even if it seems useless, I want to contribute a bit. You wouldn't stop me from simply helping out, would you?"

@Crimson

"Wha-"

I really do want to help. Your enemy sounds like he'll become a huge pain if he isn't stopped. But if you don't like the price that comes with my sort of help, then so be it.

"Are you saying you want me to leave?"

"Of course not, you do want to help, however you have ulterior motives and your helping may be done at a distance. You wish to observe us." He explains.

"Nice. I'll keep my eye on y- ok no, that's not what i meant. You see, i'm crazy, and i have some plans, so i'll just wait a bit."

Man, i should have taken my meds this month.

I then hear 5th.

"Yo, how's it going?"

He's too dangerous to be around!

"I don't understand... if I'm an ally, just observing you shouldn't cause much of a problem, but if I have some sort of foul motive you'd just let me go?"

Not ready to die yet.

Still don't know who I am.

Stop thinking!

Need to leave.

Will fight if I have to.

So stupid.

"Listen, I do not intend to fight or hurt you and I would appreciate your help, however, while observing us may not be cause for concern, what you want to do after observing us may be. I understand why you consider me dangerous, due to my analysis abilities I easily gain vast amounts of information about others."

Leave me alone!

"Why can't you just leave me alone?! I-I'm tired of all of these baseless accusations! Goodbye!"

My form changes into dozens of snakes which each flee in separate directions through the walls, floors and ceiling of the room.

"Terrible."

I turn to the guy talking about information.

"Look, you scared her off."

I sink into the shadows and try following one of the snakes as best I can.

"A rather unstable one, that. If she wants to leave, she may leave. She will return of her own will later." He states plainly.

Back