• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Game Thread 4

Crunkledunk hears a beep emanating from his armour. "Oh shoot, speak of the devil... one of us has been killed by someone.. different to us. We're gonna have to investigate this."

@Drite

Ruby puts her drink on the balcony of the bar and hugs back tightly.

The fire magician has noticed that other superpowered people have enter the bar, but she doesn't care, as the only thing that matters to her at this moment, is Dilma.

Continuing to drink, I keep an eye on the two girls.

A brief flash of a distant memory crosses my mind.

I give another sigh and then return to drink.

@Overlord

"Don't worry Ruby, everything is going to be ok. You're not alone now, I'm here for you"

Dilma than notices the other people around her that have superpowers.

Just please, don't try to emotionally break her, the kid already had enough in her life

The 1/4 useless womam could only think at that in the moment, the Pyro mancer's mental health was her priority

Dilma than slightly moves away from the hug, but does not end it, she moves just enough to be able to see Ruby's face.

"You know, sadness doesn't match you at all, how about we do something fun to change your mood?"

Dilma asks the Pink haired girl with a warm, cuddly smile on her face

DragonEmperor23 said:
"You're not wrong. Being able to so easily change the lives of the people around on you on such a massive scale...it's kind of terrifying."
"Not just that. There's just so much changing as well, and, well, it feels odd to be somewhere completely different from where you were before."

Tago238 said:
Crunkledunk sends clones to check for any samples of the woman's cells for analysis
There are some there, but the lack of sterile conditions, timeframe, and numerous environmental factors means he can only get limited samples for analysis

@Drite

Ruby's face lightens up.

"I would love to do that~"

She responds to Dilma, her voice having a noticeably happier tone.

Crunkledunk extracts all the information he can from the subjects DNA. The nature of its powers, its physiology (powers, weaknesses)

Tago238 said:
Crunkledunk extracts all the information he can from the subjects DNA. The nature of its powers, its physiology (powers, weaknesses)
Very little is actually seen. All you can discern is the "blue" nature that Nicholas mentioned.

@Overlord

"That is my cutie~. Unfortunate, i think that you also noticed, but we have some unpleasant company coming on"

Dilma says as she looks to the door, spoting Nicholas and Amy there

(@Yobo, when I was talking about the physiology I was asking about the woman, is there anything I can learn about her)

"A little. You see, we're trying to get some fun here, so we would appreciate alot if you don't interrupt us"

Dilma says to Amy

"Well, it's in your own best interest to hear what we have to say. Well let you get back to whatever you're doing in a bit."

"What she said. Besides, who want to hear us outside of daddy right there?"

Dilma says as she points to Megalith

"Well, I'll just say it. Me and Nicholas are more than a little suspicious of you, and we're here to talk it out with you."

"Oh, so that is why you are here. Well, luckly for you we've done nothing to bad, so you can go home"

Dilma says as she points the direction of the door of the bar, however she stops when the white mage hears Nicholas

"Danger? Why? Someone is hunting us?"

Dilma asks Nicholas

"Someone is hunting you, yes. You are among the list of targets for the new President, who is possessed by an unusual entity that grants powers similar to ours, yet different. For the record, Alexander has already vanished to these hunters."

"There is also to consider that my brother is risen and wants to destroy this planet", I say, pouring a little more vodka.

"Photos of what? And may I remind you you were not initially large via natural means. We have both developed in proportions due to external forces to nature. The only differences is I chose I was big, you got your fate in that regard decided by a cosmic entity"

"I prefer my new natural height." She says plainly, she then pulls out a random photo of Beach King doing a pose. "And mostly just photo's of whatever I find interesting at the time."

"As I said that isn't your natural height, it is your supernatural height. Nature hasn't decided your height. Moving on, why do you feel you need to take pictures"

Back