• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Game Thread 4

"That you leave the President you are possessing. Perhaps you could try to persuade the President to do what is right instead?"

The Divine Phoenix said:
Nicholas has now finished writing the script for Amy's First Folio, his surveillance systems keep watch on the targets as he goes to hand it to her.
"Alright, thanks for your help. So what do you know about the whole situation with the President?"

"Ugh, lets just get Ruby and Dilma". Crunkledunk teleports Ruby and Dilma to him- fully clothed if they were not." I hate you both and we are leaving now"

"Well, as I explained before, he is possessed by an entity similar to the one granting us powers, yet different in a way, I could best describe it as being "blue" if we are "red", he wishes to kill those who use their powers for selfish purposes."

" I am tempted to, but at the moment let's just say you've forgotten about that. I can't really leave them here at the moment from what Amy has got planned" Crunkledunk whispers back

Crunkledunk starts telepathically communicating in response to Megalth's comment "Amy or the stupider ones? In both cases no, Amy seems OK but seems to be planning something weird, these two are worse-but at this point now worse then petty criminals and sex addicts"

Ruby had done the same as Dilma, sneakely and quickly snatching wallets away from rich people, in total getting 35532 dollars and 10 cents.

Powers sure are usefull The firemancer then looks at Dilma.

"Well, i think we should go buy some high quality drinks and then-"

Then two of them get teleported way.

Ruby looks around confused, but then hears the whispers of Maggart and Crunkledunk.

"I heard your whisper, what the hell do you plan to do with us !?"

Ruby shout very furious at the two of them.

"AH GO TO HELL! JUST LEAVE US ALONE YOUR PARTY KILLERS!" Dilma shouts at the group, visibly frustraded

@Overlord " I don't know, take you with us on our next adventure? We just can't trust you to be on your own is all. And isn't it me who should be angry?"

@Tago

"Yeah, because you are the one who is being basically held hostage by a bunch of strangers. We literally can not be away from you guys! We are basically in a moving prison right now!"

Dilma says to Crunckledunk

Spider Kaiju said:
"That you leave the President you are possessing. Perhaps you could try to persuade the President to do what is right instead?"
"Interesting concept. Unfortunately, my plans necessitate my appearance here for certain reasons."

" Yeah, you are in a prison"- he then grabs the wallets out of your pockets extremely suddenly and unexpectedly. "Because you are criminals"

"Now I think we should talk to the "president" he seems to be a major key in this whole situation. But first, and most importantly we are sleeping because it is getting very late. I will rent our rooms and those who don't require sleep will keep a look out. Is that understood?" Crunkledunk says in a stern voice

@Tago

Dilma uses Quick Attack to quickly pick the wallets without Crunkledunk having time to react to it.

"You are no Law Enforcer to say that, we're innocent until your prove the contrary in court"

@Faruel

"Well Daddy, i do realize that what you are doing right now is imprisonment, right? Because i certainly can see that"

"Then you keep watch, because I think everyone needs a fresh head." Crunkledunk teleports everyone to a small mansion "one of my new properties, you can choose your rooms- just get some rest."

@Drite "I am still wondering what to do with you- I am willing to give you considerable income so you don't steal"

"Now everyone get in the house, pick you rooms- and I will get some rest because I am exhausted by all of you idiots"

@Drite

"Ah, really?" I say calmly.

"Did I accidentally tear you away from your house? Did I sell you like an animal and shut you up in a pit? Did I force you to fight your fellows day after day? I accidentally branded you like a slave with the sole desire to make you suffer? I have lived all this for over three centuries ... so I know what it means to be imprisoned ", I say, kneeling in front of her.

@Tago

"NO, we're not in any way, shape or form remaining here, now leave us alone.

@Faruel

"Fu*k off edgelord"

Ruby responds shouting, while putting herself in-between Dilma and Megalith

@Faruel

"You do know that Imprisonment is just the act of keeping someone in captivity right? Cause if you don't, than your thousand years of Knowledge were for nothing if you can't understand such a simple premise"

The Divine Phoenix said:
"Well, as I explained before, he is possessed by an entity similar to the one granting us powers, yet different in a way, I could best describe it as being "blue" if we are "red", he wishes to kill those who use their powers for selfish purposes."
"Hmmm..... Do you think we could negotiate with him?"

"Yeah, I get you feel you are in a prison and all but there are way worse places to be at the moment, worse prisons to be as well. I'm gonna get some sleep."

"Possible, however there seems to be more at work here than even I can discover as of yet. It would also be possible to engage the president in combat, as his abilities have not yet fully developed." He answers.

"I should also warn you that an assassin has made contact with those two, so we should hurry along."

Back