• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 3 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't need to change Satella. She automatically scales to Reid Reid and Reid Reinhard.

So At Least Massively Hypersonic

Ah yes we can remove HH+

Don't worry about it, i already took care of it.

Arc 4 translations still aren't out yet, been waiting all day.

The translation been slothful these past few days "Just When a lot of people begin to follow him lol "

been waiting all day.

Don't you have school Pegasus :\ ?

Arc 4 translation is finally out, nothing much really happened as expected just subaru deciding to go back to the mansion and tie up loose ends, oh and patrasche being tsundere.

Also it seems tappei won't be updating the WN as much anymore and will just focus on the LN.

That was let down compared to the previous two chapters he did but you can't except Good Story all the time , i heard Tappei will shorter arc 4 a bit and dunno

Let's hope he gives us chapter or two in october It's funny it's been 1 years and 2 months since the Start of arc 6 and tappei pretty much finished arc 4 in the same amount of time "130 chapters "

Yea tappei said arc 4 was unnecessarily long so he is gonna cut it down i think that maybe for a season 2 it will contain arc 4 and 5 instead of just one whole season of arc 4.

I wonder why he ended up making it that long like even the number of character involved in this arc is limited like not anymore than 12-13 character it will feel repetitive as hell people were already bored with arc 3 " Yeah and subaru failed for just 6 episodes now imagine if you have to watch him mess up nearly 13-14 episode again and again

Definitely agree both arc 4 and 5 could fit into one season They can end the season with Subaru going to the sage tower to save Rem

Who knows he said he wasn't happy with it's length and that when writing like LN and the WN simultaneous he forgot some details and so he had to like remember those things as he wrote which lead to a lot of unnecessary details and dialogue.

I defiantly think they could fit arc 4 and 5 in one season.

Yeah i heard something like that as well he definitely wasn't happy with how arc 4 turned He obviously want his story to fit into the the anime , i mean seasons 2 would start with the interaction of Ley and Regulus but based on the WN you will waste the Whole novel without dealing with them Just the thought of spending entire seasons on one arc is ridiculous people would except more than going between sanctuary and the mansion for freaking entire season

We're getting volume 10 in only 27 from now it will be perfect if he can stay at this rate

Reading the first chapter of arc 4 Patrasche X Subaru is so strong man she is appear to be tsundere in the end ......

Man i need WN upadate

It's dounjin man even the LN isn't at that part "unless you think dounji = hentai all the time "

btw this is really great remix of "Elgey for Rem " Here if you didn't hear it already you will definitely thank me

Yea i thought hentai, say i knew beatrice was hax but i didn't realize how hax she was, she can teleport, freeze time, tear space in addition to her dimensional bfr.

If she wasn't low on mana she would be a really hard to deal with.

Indeed, the drawbacks of being a contract spirit if she had just continued being masterless and just keep absorbing mana from everyone in the mansion she would be op.

Subaru Conversation with Ram in arc 4

That explain why ram is madly in love with roswaal even though she knew she nothing more than tool for him i knew it have something to do with Rem begin erased Ram won't be that attaches to roswaal if Ram was still around

Well this is funny her relationship with roswaal may change if Rem wake up

This makes a lot of sense with one of the two people who she values in her life gone her attention is solely focused on the other one to an obsessive, so without rem she has no balance. Yet again another instance of obsessive love and dependency.

I just realized subaru obsession with Emilia was nothing compared to other characters which is nuts 0_o Well if rem was around it's won't be that bad with Ram tho

talking about love Subaru said Rem's love for him is bigger than his love for her and Emilia at the same time xDDD

tappei don't know how to write balanced romance

it seems Garfiel was in love with Ram since he was 8 tappei is so savage lol

Talking about that Pegasus how about profile for Ram ?

Mimi -> Garfiel -> Ram -> Roswaal -> Echidna -> Subaru ? -> Emilia

Beatrice (Echidna) Beatrice (Subaru) Rem (Subaru) Satella (Subaru) Patrasche (Subaru) Shaula (Subaru) Puck (Emilia)

That sounds about right.

The one sided love in this series is ridiculous xD the first line is cool but i didn't understand how you put the rest

@Zero Do we even have enough info to make a ram profile? What would her ap even be? We know she can use wind magic and she sliced the ulgarm's in half but did she like cut a tree or something, i can't remember. She can also jump like several meters into the air so i don't think she is normal anyway even rem without her horm is superhuman so i think that should also apply to ram i think, don't know what we would do about her speed though.

Well both her speed and Strength should be superhuman scaling to Rem "without horn " Her durability should also be about superhuman human ? she jumped so high and landed very simply about her AP i guess you can give her 9-C "with magic "

Meh i really don't want to create a profile with too many unknown variables, her durability and ap should be wall level scaling to rem without horn and her speed i have no idea cause rem performed her speed feats with her horn.

Rem with her horn is at least "Subsonic " i suggest putting Ram as superhuman or subsonic for her high jump that beyonde superhuman feat , yeah Ram should be wall level after thinking about it

now i remember Rem is Wall level without her horn maybe we should put her as "likely higher " with her horn Physically ? usually whatever a character perform a feat in his base form and he have more powerful form we put him as likely higher as Rem absurd mana from the atmosphere to raise up her physical ability for higher it can cause quiet diffrent as we saw with Ram

i just discovered that recently but one of the reasons Regulus have so big harem and put his heart into them is that he can use his power freely it seems his heart will stop if he use his power for more than one minuts so he have one women dying for everytime he use his power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back