• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 3 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was talking about the plot xD just referring to how desperate you're for feat lol

Well i can see her go planet level maybe by the end , if timelines really exist and subaru wasn't just repeating one time line i can see her goes higher

btw destroying one time line give you low 2-C right ?

That depends on the size of the visible universe. There is the Sun, so destroying it would make her Star level; if there are other planets too then it may go Solar System. Their destruction would be easy to check since they are relatively close to the RZ surface.

There are also some constellations in the RZ universe, just arranged differently, so if the novel specifically says that she did destroy 'everything', it might go Multi-Solar System. This is all a theoretical exercise, of course.

She can go Tier 5 or Tier 4 depending on how Tappei writes it. She's already 6-A to High 6-A anyway right now.

Subaru would loop hundreds of times until the end, so yeah we may probably see Satella consume everything at least once in full yandere mode... maybe.

I never got the impression that od laguna was a person just a place at least from what i saw of it's description on the wiki "The Od Laguna is a storage of mana located at the origin of the world. No one knows where it is located or whether it has a will of its own. It is said that those who awaken to prohibited arts have had their spirits destroyed by looking at it. Some speculate that it is the world's will and gives Divine Protection to people. " It seems to be a mysterious place at the origin of the world which may or may not have it's own will, i guess we will find out in the future.

It's actually very possible that Od Laguna isn't really the one that Reinhard was talking to at all, given that different people speculate different things. Reinhard is the only one talking to the Divine giver at all times, though somehow refer to him/her like a person. It's just the language use. As you've said we will know more in the future.

Meanwhile, we have a new development; we are going to revert back to Theresia's speed for Reinhard's combat speed. On the other hand, Elsa/Wilhelm/Julius/Emilia will get Supersonic+ update from Supersonic. We cannot use the Manga for the speed calc so we are going to use the Anime instead.

The calc was already approved so I will apply the changes.

We will see in the future if od is actually a person this would give us info on the limits of divine protections if we know how strong od is. Ok then on the changes

Should we still create that shaula profile? We have enough info, just not sure if we can use the pic we have of her.

I don't know if it's allowed, the pic is kinda revealing which is why i am asking. I would also put her above roswaal and puck as well but idk if we can back that up she can one shot archbishops but as we all know those guys all use hax so we can't scale her ap to them.

She should be able to take puck and roswaal but we don't have proof. We should just scale her to emilia for now.

Dunno they took it from her appearance description so you may face the same problem even if you were to get the official design "damn tappei really playing generic in arc 6 with all the harem moments and Girls half naked for no reasons "

if she can deal with Regulus she can more than deal with roswaal and puck but that would be through hax not Ap so dunno , well at least you can scale her to Emilia and put "likely higher "

Gonna ask an admin if the image is acceptable if not then maybe we will have to ask someone to edit it a bit to make it more acceptable.

Yea she would deal with regulus with hax so we can't scale her to puck or roswaal as regulus himself would also deal with them with hax.

So i got the ok to use the pic, what should we give shaula as her combat speed, she has mhs attack speed but what about combat speed? I think we could probably scale her to thearesia as she should be above her.

Did Shaula keep up with opponents who can dodge and react to her attacks, which travel at Massively Hypersonic speeds?

If so, Shaula having Massively Hypersonic speed sounds fine imo.

Shaula is said to be able to force reid the first sword saint to use both hands while in combat once every ten times, and we know that reid>>>>>>>>thearesia so shaula should scale to thearesia i think.

As for her fighting someone who reacted to her attacks then reid clearly would be able to react to her attacks as he doesn't even need to use both hands against her but reid is above her level so she can't scale to him.

@Heinkel i see you have made changes to betelguese's speed, when did betelguese outrun patrasche? I remember him keeping up when he was following patrasche with his giant unseen hands. also you used this | which is used to indicate different forms but you only did it once what is his normal speed and his speed with unseen hands and giant unseen hands there has to be a rating for each form.

Also wasn't betelguese keeping up with julius with his normal unseen hands and not the giant ones? The rating you place indicates that it is with the giant ones that he has supersonic+ reactions.

I don't know how to parse the different speeds lol, there are 3 profiles

Normal speed would scale to Witch Cultist/Fingers who are Superhuman

His Unseen Hand flying ball gets closer on Patrasche until Mimi and Hetaro appear, so At least Superhuman but added Likely Subsonic due to Patrasche's speed

Reactions are for the Julius fight but I can't parse it.

So it's superhuman for normal, At least Superhuman to Likely Subsonic for unseen hands and unknown for the giant ones then or do we scale the giant ones with the normal unseen hands, and which one has the reactions normal unseen hands or giant?

I think it is very logical that his Giant Hand form scales to small hands form as he can change them on the fly when enough Fingers die and return to his body.

Ok so his speed would be superhuman normally, at least superhuman to likely subsonic with supersonic+ reactions for the unseen hands, and the same for the giant ones as what he has for the normal unseen hands.

Chapter 1 part 4 out

REJOICE pegasus otto x roswaal is canon ship now .....

Meh boring chapter subaru half ass jokes and he's playing lovey dovey i am not fan of it , though i must say Emilia have been savage lately and i love it <3

i don't think his giant hands should scale to his normal ones he may get higher AP but it's takes away from his speed and he didn't show any speed feat with it he could keep up with julis withthe normal ones with big number

also is betelgeuse reaction speed scale to julius 0_o ?

Again combat speed and reaction speed are different

Betelgeuse's own body with whatever Hands is still clearly Superhuman. At least Superhuman to Likely Subsonic would apply.

I don't see why his reactions would be reduced when he is using different hands

It's not like he ever reacted to Julius with his body i don't know why his reaction should scale to julius when he completely outclassed him in combat betelgeuse could only keep because he used more than 30+ hands at once

Julius himself has flat Supersonic+ Combat Speed.

Betelgeuse himself has only Superhuman to Likely Subsonic Combat Speed. So yes, the speed gap is truly massive

Combat and Reaction speed apply differently.

i just realized betelgeuse is superhuman to subsonic without his hands sorry i though he was supersonic+ without it

Well yeah. You can replace Julius with Wilhelm and his Fingers would still keep up for a short while.

It's still not the speed at which he fights and he is very outclassed, but he can still react.

Ok so we agree on supersonic+ reactions then, zero do you still think the speed of his unseen hands don't apply to the giant ones?

[Subaru: I thought I was supposed to be a pretty faithful guy, but having someone be so devoted to you is… a guy who's heart isn't moved by that, I don't think he could have a drop of blood or tear in him]

Subaut took part in the shipping war xD beside Emilia this is my fav line from the chapter

I was just reading that line lol, yea he can't ignore rem she is too much love he has to acknowledge her.

Ok unknown for giant hands, i will apply the changes then.

Well he was the one who told her he have feelings for her before even the white whale battle or plygamy talk , so yeah subaru is player

btw about shaula this is rather flat but if she can somewhat keep up with Reid and even forcing him to use two hands doesn't that make her at least High hypersonic ? i know we don't have the details and this seems rather "meh" but just wanted tp point that out of my mind

Oh you didn't see that we downgraded reinhard and satella, the calc that placed them there was decided to be calc stacking by the calc members so we reverted them to using the hypersonic+ calc from thearesia.

Yea it happened earlier today it doesn't really matter what his combat speed is when he has mhs reactions plus possible lightspeed reactions when we finally get better translations in the future.

It is not applicable for Reid scaling anyway since he is the weaker person. Reid himself only scales to Theresia.

I just read Chapter 70-71 of Arc 4 and I think Reinhard's best AP feat would come from instantly heating up the world temperature back to 20 C from where every living thing have died. This would scale to the Puck Bad Ending calc I just made but the difference is that Reinhard's heat energy feat was instant.

He also erased Puck completely in the same swing. Puck is a 20-meter long sabertooth tiger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back