• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 3 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno heinkel keep bringing lines from weak translation from here and there and we should give "Absolute zero " and light speed to the characters i am not fan of how we massively trying to jump with the characters When most of it sound like out tier

We scaled Emilia to Rem magic before we knew about arc 6 feat but you refuse to scale Rem speed to Emilia speed When it's more than likely she is superior just like how Emilia is superior in magic Thr problme the bitch tappei put her in sleep so we have to scale her from other characters many people do it this way in other verse pages

Dunoo i would put a speed if i had one in my head But you ignore Rem physical speed in her profile and Emilia magic speed in her profile as well xD

btw Garfiel fought Elsa and mad beast all at the same time but was that in his base form or his beast one ?

Meh i agree we should probably wait for clearer translations before we start giving out massive upgrades.

We didn't even have a profile for emilia then and quite frankly i probably wouldn't have created one if we didn't get that arc 6 feat, well we could have calc her from her fight with betelguese and made a profile.

We need to be as concrete as possible emilia being superior to rem in ice magic is logical but i would have been hesistant to scale her to rem without her herself displaying that she could also produce such feats which she did in her fight against betelguese.

Rem is iffy we have no statements or anything supported her being able to react to elsa or emila we would be making assumptions here.

About garfiel i think it was his beast form, yea he was probably partially transformed.

Do you really think if you put Emilia and Rem into boxing match Emilia will start trashing Rem and tell her bitch i am 300x faster than you because i could barely react to one or two hit from elsa without the help of puck While gurding most of the time becasue i could bearly keep up and was knouck out after few seconds ?

if you really take the speed you put Seriously Rem won't be able to touch her in cat fight "Literally| also the reaction speed and the speed you can move in are vastly different Rem can take mana from the atmosphere to enhance her body While Emilia use it to make magic or Emilia would been punching walls left and right now

Dude you agree when i told you Emilia is to be scaled to Rem xD

Rem is physically superior to emilia she has more ap physically but is she faster though? Can you prove that rem>emilia in terms of speed? Justifying that emilia is superior to rem in terms of ice magic isn't that hard cause as a child she could freeze an entire forest and she has puck a great fire spirit.

Whether emilia was superior to rem in ice magic by herself i don't remember if i agreed to that, but she later proved that she is, rem though as i said there is no proof or statements that put her on that level of speed. Now i think she should be on that level but can i prove it? No

Btw when you change the characters age make sure to remove categories that go along with it, like the teenagers category.

With Rem sleeping all the day NOPE i only discussed she must be superior taking Emilia is mage who fight at long rage and the other is close range fighter it wouldn't make sense for her to 300x faster lolz

I don't know where the problme we just scaled Akame ga kill page this way two days but whatever i gurss since you againts the idea i won't bother that much ...

anyway back to Garfiel stuff again he fought Elsa in is base or beast form ?

Meh i have too much trouble following the Garfield\Elsa stuff and how to scale other characters from them i will end up asking about all the details so i will just drop that for now ...

What happend to planet level satella then xD

1) I was the one who suggested to wait for better translations before giving Sphinx/Echidna/Satella lightspeed. It's not useful if I am the only one who is able to read the feat at the moment.

2) 7-C --> High 7-C is not a 'massive' upgrade and it's already lowballing the AoE a lot. Puck in that calc is barely affecting 800 m radius. Puck doesn't even need to be absolute zero to enter that range by using more realistic forest sizes (the forest should have dozens of kilometers of land to sustain an elven population).

For example, if Roswaal created Altemillion snowstorm for hundreds of kilometers radius (we can scale this because Patrasche runs at 100 km/h along the highway between Mathers lands and the capital), we can simply scale Puck to Roswaal. It took some time but so was the AoE that much bigger.

Roswaal's speed is also easily Hypersonic. He only needs to cover 1.7 km in one second in this scene.

Ros-0
Ros-0

Emilia is also high Subsonic given the acceleration of her jump.

EMT
EMT

We can also use this jump height to get Rem's jump acceleration that makes her very high Subsonic.

Rem jump

WTF Emilia super speed and Rem super jump i don't dive too much into the scense xD but i guess it's all better if you can prove it

You can read it hinskel 0_o ?!??!?

Garfiel was not in his Beast Form during the Ceiling Smash as far as I can remember. Subaru talks to him properly after Garfiel did that to the room he was in, calling him 'that idiot'.

Roswaal's speed is more important because it will scale to Puck as well.

Also, the Woman Roswaal had lived in the same generation as Theresia/Wilhelm, fighting alongside them, and she amputated Sphinx. If she is able to see those two in combat, then her reaction speed scales to the Astrea swordsmen as well.

Subaru wasn't even there When the fight happend Garfiel will naturally transformed after he began to fight

But screw this i won't disscuse something i bearly know anything about

ZERO7772 said:
Subaru wasn't even there When the fight happend Garfiel will naturally transformed after he began to fight
I am talking about the Bedroom Ceiling Smash (the one that gave Garfiel and Elsa At Least 9-A upgrade). Subaru was in that room fighting Elsa when the ceiling got destroyed by Garfiel.

more or less yes.

Massive upgrade was more in the sense of going from mhs to lightspeed and also giving out absolute zero to characters.

Maybe roswaal is hypersonic but that would only count for his flight speed.

If we can get subsonic from rem's jumping speed i am all for it.

I would think garfield would need to at least partially transform to fight elsa at least his arms maybe.

Why are we even discussing garfiel though we don't even know the upper limit of his transformation and does anyone even scale to him when transformed?

Heinkel Astrea said:
ZERO7772 said:
I am talking about the Bedroom Ceiling Smash (the one that gave Garfiel and Elsa At Least 9-A upgrade). Subaru was in that room fighting Elsa when the ceiling got destroyed by Garfiel.

more or less yes.
What was that bug even doing there ?

Sorry i know i asked this before but how was the feat performed and how is Elsa is scaled to him When she was ripped apart ?

Pegasus about the ages there isn't massive different it just one years but i guess this doesn't apply to Reinhard

ZERO7772 said:
Heinkel Astrea said:
ZERO7772 said:
You can read it hinskel 0_o ?!??!? more or less yes.
Sorry i know i asked this before but how was the feat performed and how is Elsa is scaled to him When she was ripped apart ?

Elsa's knives make direct impact with Garfiel's shields multiple times. Elsa makes multiple wounds on Garfiel through his durability. (his hand withstands punching the ceiling, so he is 9-A durability)

If Elsa is 9-B but Garfiel is At Least 9-A with possibly higher, Elsa's arms would break upon contact with Garfiel's shields, she would never damage Garfiel, etc. This is inconsistent with the amount of damage Elsa herself is dealing in the fight, and withstanding the force of impact with Garfiel's shield bashes.

Also where are you keep getting this 'ripped apart' stuff if you can't read it? If they traded thousands of blows at supersonic speed but Elsa got 'ripped' only four times, that's not getting ripped. It means Garfiel has an advantage with Earth Magic that increases his durability and Regenerationn, allowing him to fight for a long time and get a few good hits in. They fought for hours and hours until Garfiel had to beastify and use the Wagpig's body to smash Elsa.

And again, it's not Subaru who went to Garfiel and Elsa fighting. It was Garfiel who went to Subaru and Elsa fighting below, by punching through the ceiling.

Heinkel Astrea said:
ZERO7772 said:
Heinkel Astrea said:
ZERO7772 said:
You can read it hinskel 0_o ?!??!? more or less yes.
Elsa's knives make direct impact with Garfiel's shields multiple times. Elsa makes multiple wounds on Garfiel through his durability. (his hand withstands punching the ceiling, so he is 9-A durability)
If Elsa is 9-B but Garfiel is At Least 9-A with possibly higher, Elsa's arms would break upon contact with Garfiel's shields, she would never damage Garfiel, etc. This is inconsistent with the amount of damage Elsa herself is dealing in the fight, and withstanding the force of impact with Garfiel's shield bashes.

Also where are you keep getting this 'ripped apart' stuff if you can't read it? If they traded thousands of blows at supersonic speed but Elsa got 'ripped' only four times, that's not getting ripped. It means Garfiel has an advantage with Earth Magic that increases his durability and Regenerationn, allowing him to fight for a long time and get a few good hits in. They fought for hours and hours until Garfiel had to beastify and use the Wagpig's body to smash Elsa.

And again, it's not Subaru who went to Garfiel and Elsa fighting. It was Garfiel who went to Subaru and Elsa fighting below, by punching through the ceiling.
I didn't read the scene but if it's just like you said that sounds good

This is off topic but i noticed everything related to Rem on the wiki page is locked because of the fans , how pathice .....

So are we gonna prove subsoinc speed For Emilai\Rem or not ? also "supersonic Emilia is just reaction\reflex speed it doesn't scale to how fast she herself move i also think her magic attacks should be way faster

Hypesonic Roswaal seems also fine

We are all getting Ram/Rem/Emilia speed by jumps. They are definitely above Superhuman at least because even Superhumans can't accelerate that high straight up.

This is Ram's super jump

Ram1

We can just scale Rem to Ram because Rem is much stronger than her physically. Her jump is ridiculously higher too.

Actually you should just link that image and say At Least Subsonic. We only need real calcs for Subsonic+ and Supersonic speeds.

Okay i can add subsonic for Rem and Emilia and i will put "supersonic " reaction speed for Emilia , Pegasus you okay with that ?

Rem already did super jump on the whale herslef so no need to scale her to Ram

Yup, just link to the Whale Jump image. You cannot make jumps that high without subsonic jump speeds.

Also, don't you think Rem would be Supersonic reflex as well? Her own attack speed with her own magic is Supersonic already, after all (with 20-ton ice spears; think about a few kilogram ones). It's not like guns, so she should be able to control it by herself.

So Rem and Emilia are At Least Subsonic with Supersonic reactions

Give Roswaal 'Likely Hypersonic' with that video since eyeballing gives him very high speeds to disappear from human's straight-on view very fast, but we haven't don't actual calcs yet.

By the way, you have to link the images and videos so that others can see them too.

I am yet to put the links so should i put something like "via this jump " or something ?

Supersonic refelx speed Rem Sounds good to me if other are fine with it i will add it

Done with Emilia and Rem i did put "At least " for Rem becasue her jump was far Superior to Emilia i am yet to add supersonic for Rem and hypersonic for roswaal lest wait alittle

Also best part about the picture is the pantsu i absolutely love it xD Well what to do about this in you're opinion ?

btw heinkel where did you get the raws from ? i would love to read the chapter myself

I can only eyeball that the explosion is throwing 40-kg mabeasts around like rag dolls. That's the only environmental effect I can determine right now.

The site I got the scan from is non-English but membership only. : ( The manga chapter itself was released this morning.

I agree with making rem subsonic for her jumping feat but i don't agree with giving her supersonic reactions just because her attack speed is supersonic, attack speed is different from reaction speed.

Also i don't think we can just give roswaal hypersonic from an eyeball of a video, sure he is going fast definetly supersonic i would say but we need a calc to put him at hypersonic. Overall I am not too comfortable with upgrading the characters speeds without calcs to prove it, i am ok with some eyeballs but not too much.

i added Rem and Emilia but not roswaal i knew it's kinda iffy without actual clac

Emilai right now have Subsoinc speed , Supersonic reaction\attack speed

Rem is At least Subsonic with Supersonic attack speed

So the the beginning of arc 4 is near i am glad to say there another person now working with "translation chicken " this dude really got some fame now xD he's big Rem fan but good thing he didn't decide to translate only her scenes like others

Pegasus hope to get some feats but the only thing you will get is polygamy talk and "Don't touch my Rem " from the first few chapters lolz now i remember at the begining Subaru went to serach for cure for Rem but got drag into massive shit later

Someone is working with translation chicken? Cool hopefully that speeds up things though the releases have been pretty fast so far.

I know we won't be getting any feats for a while but they will come eventually we just have to wait.

Actully it not fast enough at all it will take 2.5 years to finish arc 4 if we get chapter each week at this rate

I know we won't be getting any feats for a while but they will come eventually we just have to wait.

Not that i care i am way more intersted in the Story When it comes to Re:Zero xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back