• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 3 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh reinhard raised the temperature of the world? Ok now he has heat manipulation that's new. World seems like a very broad term there i doubt it meant the literally world but as in the area puck froze which would only be lugnica at best.

Puck's own calc also has lo/mid/hi-end calcs that assume different areas affected; low-end calc assumed bringing Lugnica to 0 C temperature to snow.

To make even trees die off we'll probably have to use the temperature in Hokkaido or something for a conservative estimate (where trees still survive the winter).

I will bringing a snippet in a moment

the author made clear that are very big gap between reid and the other sword saints but there isn't big gap between reid himself and reinhard , we can definitely scale reid to reinhard

There is word that says that even cityscapes have been devastasted, so yes I think it should encompass at least Lugnica.

And for Puck the feat duration is probably in less than a single day, while for Reinhard it would be in an instant.

And we'll probably have to use Atomization value for human body in the calculation guide blog to get how much energy is needed to vaporize Puck. (problem is that the calc guide doesn't have Vaporization for human body, though it's only a little less energy)

wait reinhard one shot puck without reid ?

about the world don't take it seriously it won't be anymore than Lugnica

Huh so we are potentially back to country level reinhard and this time in base and not with reid.

One shot the 20-meter long Puck via Atomization + Heat up the world back instantly from temperature low enough to kill/fragmentalize all trees into pieces, and destroy all cities within AoE.

I think this should scale to Reid since he drew a sword from a dragon clawed scabbard, though Tappei did not name the sword. However, it would count as an At least since it was a quick swing and we have no idea how much power Reinhard had injected into it.

@Celestial Pegasus

It should probably scale to Reid. The scabbard had dragon's claw, Tappei just did not describe the sword itself.

We would be back to Unknow, At least Country level until we see what Reinhard does against someone like Satella.

But yes the 'tremendous amount of heat generated' feat is physically quantifiable. It directly counteracted Puck's freezing of the world around him.

We are lucky that Tappei is good at describing the environmental effects of the characters' APs... even though it's probably just him being consistent with his habit of describing a lot of gory stuff in detail, lol.

Would make elsa country level as well ...... and why this scale to his AP anyway ?

Count me out of this

Huh so this is with reid then and not base, makes sense i was not too happy with base reinhard being that ridiculous.

@Zero7772

As I've said the current calc already has low/mid/high-ends. This world is not scaled to Earth, it scales to the landscapes the characters have actually traveled.

Saying 'only Lugnica' doesn't really matter much in terms of calc when we don't know its size. That's why I calced for its land size. It's country level.

"why this scale to his AP anyway ?"

It's a heat energy increase/generation counteracting another heat loss, and explicitly described to vaporize another combatant.

And you stop with that Elsa meme now. I thought you didn't even like Elsa going City Block durability

Now, the important thing is quantifying Tappei's continued use of the word 'absolute zero' since 0 C is not applicable here. Frozen objects, trees, creatures, and cities fracture into pieces when they are frozen by Puck - which is kinda consistent with what absolute zero is supposed to do (simple freezing doesn't cause them to break into pieces), but we also need other evidences.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Absolute_Zero

Reppuza

Anyways, some things indicative of Absolute Zero:

1) Being explicitly mentioned to reach Absolute Zero.

2) Freezing the very atoms of the targets.

3) Stopping all energy flow.

4) Targets quickly fall to pieces after being frozen.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/424205

i thought Reinhard made the world back to normal after he defeated puck didn't know it was part of the effect reinhard swing made

ZERO7772 If you read the passage I brought, the effect of the world being restored is described before the description of Puck being destroyed. A massive amount of heat is being generated by his swing. Sword Saint Reinhard is directly causing the restoration.

I'll only do this calc after we get the Arc 4 translations.

Subaru got blitzed by Shaula at 10 km, there's no way in hell he's ever approaching lightspeed.

Remember, he's the one who flat out said that.

No upgrade yet.

it's just meme

i added "At least " so base reinhard considering he should easily bring down the white whale by himself

The spread of Echidna fan art, despite her zero presence in the anime at the moment amuses me.

Final part of ch 1 is out Here

subaru is so bully on otto i could swear he still have some salt in him sine last time , What nasty cliffhanger and next time finally frederica !!!

Beako-time in arc 4 part 5 "and final " is out Here

Man i enjoyed this wayyy too much , subaru got kicked like seven time while the mansion is burning and tries again and again and subaru is smooth talker

[Subaru : Let's live together, do it together. Let's gather fun memories, enough to throw away the fear of separation, enough to overflow your lonely 400 years.]

[Beatrice : Even if that's true, I will be alone after!]

[Subaru : To you who live for eternity, time with me might be an instant. Then, I will carve my moment into your soul. That Natsuki Subaru was a vivid and intense man who will not fade even in the time of eternity!]

Man this was too good XD

By the way, did you notice that if Elsa became City Block durability, then almost everyone else and their mother become City Block level AP as well? 8)

We can scale hilariously a lot off just Elsa alone lol

Think about 8-B Subaru, whadda ya think Zero

Think carefully!

Oh and, on a more serious note:

Rem's Al Human is also City Block level if we apply Emilia's calc for her ice. Kinetic energy doesn't change though, just her ability to freeze things if it's a freezing attack. Unfortunately, we won't see her do any fight anymore, given her condition, so...

Come to think of it, that's why this feat would make sense.

Ulg-1
Ulg-1

That was Large Building level by crater calc.

8-B subaru ,You have to proof CB for else first ......

i didn't understand how you came with 8-B Rem witch magic , but if the clac is legit then Rem should be At least High 8-C in oni mode i also think we must scale Rem to anything possible because she won't do anything for long time

but really how comes large building from stomping the ground ?

Elsa tanked CB Reinhard swing => Anyone who damages her is CB

Instant upgrades... fufufu

Rem stuff is using Emilia calcing method for creating ice. If she can create that much ice then it scales to Durability (when she's using Al Human defensively like a shield) or AP for freezing attacks.

NOPE my boy subaru will MHS and 6-A eventually

Well seems cool for scaling Rem to Emilia if we can prove it

but i have to ask how come large building level from stomping the ground ? and if so why isn't she High 8-C already ? i don't buy Pegasus excuses

I am not against it can i really take this clac and upgrade her into High 8-C ? though it won't make sense for her physical attacks to be above her magic attacks her al human should be higher

Well i don't know why we separated her oni form from magic to be honest we should give her just two keys, Emilia would be 10-A or 9-C without magic hell we won't do that xD

I still have to post the calc first, but only if you and Pegasus agree that it would be a valid indicator of her AP.

The Al Human is 8-B. The ground stomp would be High 8-C. I just didn't post it yet.

Ah we can forget the stomp, it would be overriden by Al Human 8-B anyway.

The new calc will scale to Rem only however. It won't change the White Whale durability.

Well you have my ok i mean why not ? give it try , Pegasus is hard core tho

About Elsa i brought country level when pegasus said reinhard is country level in his base so Elsa will be country level because she survived his attack xD

Heinkel didn't we already go over the stomp a long time ago and i told you that it was an inconsistency? For one she had help with the feat from the demon puppy and two as you said before when you factor in that the earth was softer it still gave a high result, this isn't in rem's normal capacity she has never replicated such a physical feat again and not to mention i am not buying rem being physically large building level when characters like wilheim, thearesia are only building level and garfiel is small building level, i don't buy rem being above gairfiel physically.

I can agree with the freezing feat being 8-B though.

If she's using the same Mana to enhance her body as she does to create Al Human, it does make logical sense.

However, it is already superceded by the magic feat used to create Al Human itself.

Remember that at the time we didn't even have Al Human to check for consistency if she can enter the City Block threshold with magic.

She now has multiple feats showing her to be High 8-C to 8-B, so we have evidence that the Al Human 8-B is not an outlier.

You get my point now, buddy?

And it's not important now but, Normal Garfiel does do the same with Earth Magic as Rem; stomp the ground with shockwave so strong that it bends the trees in the forest. It happens when he talks with Ram outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back