• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 3 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that. What was the last discussion again? Oh yeah.

...Do we even have enough info on sphinx to make a profile on her?...

We know her abilities, flight, necromancy, a barrier that efffects people the more magic ability they have and jiwald, the lightspeed heat rays.

I remember from what heinkel posted when jiwald was deflected it like evaporated the ceiling or something so she should be at least wall level maybe room level.

Hellspawn Barbarian said:
Well in the last episode she was shown but not clearly.Should add this instead or..

Vlcsnap-2016-09-21-19h36m32s242
We could use that, if we get a better image than that at the very least since it is very blurry, but then again, she was already hinted (or maybe described is a better word?) to look like Emilia so the current image kinda fits.

Celestial Pegasus said:
We know her abilities, flight, necromancy, a barrier that efffects people the more magic ability they have and jiwald, the lightspeed heat rays.
I remember from what heinkel posted when jiwald was deflected it like evaporated the ceiling or something so she should be at least wall level maybe room level.
Well, I'm good then if we know her abilities. How were her heat rays deflected?

I just rememberd When puck said he will destroy the world and people said the IF chapter is bullshit because Puck should destroy the world , Dude you can't even beat Roswaal xD

The heat rays hit Grim's 'magic' shield and deflected to the ceiling. It vaporized the said ceiling.

The difference between vaporization energy and fragmentation energy is immense. Vaporization is 4000 times Fragmentation energy. (Room level can become Small Town, lol)

So we have to get the size of the room whose floor was vaporized. Not possible at the moment.

@Zero Wilheim would beat julius, julius has hax but wilheim would outclass him in speed and dc so he wouldn't be able to use it.

@Heinkel We could just lowball it for now and put her at room level for vaporizing the ceiling and note that she could be higher as she vaporized the ceiling Do we have anyy info about the room? Like how many people were in it? We could maybe use that to determine it's size.

Also if anything i think we could scale sphinx to elsa cause she clearly is superior to her.

Well, Sphinx clearly matches Wilhelm in terms of speed, otherwise she should have been just blitzed.

The room was big enough for this fight between two people to take place.

Rz ex 2 fight

That's Sphinx!? Damn she ugly. She looks a bit scaly.

And is that really Wilhelm?? His murderous expression is only matched by the fiery rage that is his eyebrows.

Well, you did post a rather irrelevant image when describing how Sphinx stalemated Wilhelm in speed.

I was answering CP's question.

"Do we have anyy info about the room? Like how many people were in it? We could maybe use that to determine it's size."

The room whose ceiling was vaporized was big enough for two people to fight (with long polearms).

@Gemmysaur sphinx looks like this

Sphinx

@Heinkel Maybe we can somehow find how big the room would have to be to hold two people fighting with long weapons? Idk, also lina seems to have done his own calc for the gairfiel feat and it also came out to be small building level so can we upgrade elsa now?

We can use the arm-length of a 2 meter person + the length of a pole arm as the radius. That's the range for Libre to have room for dodging and fight properly.

Actually we can get Zellgef's height by comparing him to Wilhelm in the EX illustration. Then measure the poleaxe to him. I'll do it later.

We can upgrade Elsa now I guess, however we should give 'At Least' as Lina said because it's possible that the calc is higher than that. We could only see a small part of the room.

So the chapter the was skipped by translation Chicken" Interlude I" have been translated Here

"Who is Rem "

Subaru knew he soo fuckd up here xD

I mean as a royal knight julius should logically be above a mere assassin like elsa although felix is a royal knight and can't really fight and elsa isn't just any assassin but i remember heinkel posted something about julius saying that garfiel is not yet on his level or something like that and garfiel>elsa.

Next part of the web novel is out, was just info that thearesia blessing leaves unhealable wounds and that the closer she is the wounds she afflicted will reopen and his wounds reopen and he wants to find out why, can't wait for translations of arc 5 with the wilheim scenes.

Next time is the chat between puck and subaru.

Anyway with julius saying that garfiel isn't on his level we should make a profile for him and scale him to elsa.

It's confirmed - Shaula produces Lightspeed projectiles to increase power (the Spatial Manipulation Round), after discovering that EMM is bending space to make the shots miss.

Shaula speed of light

"as if reading the behavior of Subaru"

Wtf... Shaula is so broken

Reid/Reinhard is even brokener, Lightspeed reactions without Reid?

But you know, it's kinda hard to support a calculation blog with just Google Translation, so I think we can just wait for the WN translation. It's just a matter of time before it's translated anyway.

Lightspeed for Reinhard/Shaula/Satella will open a huge can of worms, I think.

Wtf lightspeed shaula,reinhard, reid and satella, i had a suspicion that shaula was lightspeed cause of her attack being described as light and it being able to go through emm.

It was only a matter of time until we touched lightspeed with all the brokenness in this verse, just wait till satella returns she will be so hax she will have infinite speed i am calling it Òâ¥(ÔîÉÔûá_Ôûá)ÒâÄÔÖ¬.

Why the **** are we doing Mach 261 calcs for Shaula anyway lol

Novel simply says "speed of light"

Lightspeed upgrade in an instant

Tappei: Spacetime? Wuts that?

Someone please ask Tappei if Satella can swallow a star

I love instant upgrades. No more calcs!

Now I am wondering, is anyone able to dodge these beams of light?

Unless he/she directly dodges that beam of light (changing the beam's trajectory as a defense doesn't count), he/she cannot have lightspeed reactions.

Also, Emilia's Ice Wall feat yielded Multi-City Block levels. Would this be a possible feat for Emilia, or is it considered an outlier?

Anyways, Emilia should be Multi-City Block level.

Shaula says that Reid Astrea (the first Sword Saint) trounces her with one hand tied behind his back nine out of ten times. He uses both hands only once.

When Subaru (oblivious of their past history) asked Shaula if she killed Reid, she was very scared why he even had to ask that question (the real answer was Orion from mythology; Subaru asked Shaula because he thought the question he had to solve was literal ("name the Hero who was killed by Shaula")).

Subaru was surprised but promptly apologized, and then Shaula went on to describe how Reid was a pervert, drunk on his own immense power and liked to bully her or other weak people.

This is Shaula.

Shaula

Emilia could freeze an entire Elior Forest and all its trees + hundreds of people when she was 7 years old, larger than the size of many city blocks (each city block are measured in sub-kilometer square, while forests are usually measured in hectares); she just could not control her power at the time.

http://rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Terminology

Almost all Elves are currently frozen in Elior Forest.

The Forest is very dense. Emilia froze this. It still remains frozen along with all the Elves and their villages who lived there 110 years ago.

http://rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Kingdom_of_Lugnica

Elior Forest: A dense woodland forest currently owned by Roswaal where the Elves once lived. It was frozen over by Emilia in the past.

So if older Emilia can control her power better, MCB seems appropriate compared to what she could do as a child.

Ley is disgusting, heinkel is probably referring to julius cutting betelguese's giant unseen hands, he did indeed cut it but he also got hurt by the smaller ones, so his ap would be building level but his durability would be like room level if you say the small ones like destroyed a cliff after betelguese got rejected and seemingly died.

I can already see this convo divulging again into taking damage vs surviving as an argument for julius durability....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back