• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 3 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still not comfortable putting rem this far above other characters who clearly should be able to physically match her, with magic it makes sense she would be above them but physically not so much.

As I've said her stomp would just be attributed with Al Human-level Magic if we need logical consistency. It's not being scaled to her flat physical AP.

We'll just get the Al Human ice calc now.

Don't see why we would attribute it to her Al-Human magic, again it's a physical feat that has never been replicated, it's an inconsistency for her physical ability.

If she could already produce this much of an effect without using magic then what's even the point of using magic in the first place yes she absorbs mana to increase her physical capacities but if we go by this logic we might as well just make her physically city block level as well, and this makes no sense from a scaling standpoint as there is no way rem should be above wilhelm and thearesia except when she is using magic.

I am sure we will get better feat for Garfiel once we get translation or full one , we have everything related to Rem as for now no need to relate her to garfield would we ever get 8-C Rem if it's not for the anime ?

When i told you Emilia can't be above rem in reaction speed you said this is just assumption xD even though it the most likely and you follow the same logic

Rem should logicly use the same mana that create her al Human to enhance her body we used the same logic when scaled her durability from her AP Why it won't apply now ?

wilhelm is building level without magic

Because she used the magic to create a shield not enhance herself, if she can create a building level magic attack she can create a building level shield. There is a difference between what she can create with magic and what she absorbs with her horn and enhance herself, she has never replicated a physical feat in her oni mode as this one.

@Pegasus

"If she could already produce this much of an effect without using magic"

You keep saying it's physical capability, which is not my intent to represent it as.

I don't think you get my point. I'm saying the stomp is being used as another evidence that she can produce magic that rival Large Building or City Block level, whether used offensively or defensively.

She's not High 8-C with her basic punch or kicks. You are misrepresenting me that I am making that assertion. I am not.

It's a magical feat. And it will merely be used as a supporting evidence to validate that 8-B magic is not an outliner for Rem.

9-B | At Least 9-B | 8-B

You get it, right?

she can use mana from atmosphere to enhance her body "which is her first and most used ability " she could use that mana to create City block Al Human attack the same exact amount of mana can be used to enhance her body and she already preformed Large building level feat

There is a difference between what she can create with magicand what she absorb with her horn and enhance herself

Why exactly ?

we're just assuming she can't when she already performed the feat and can be logically explained but we're going out of our way to low the ball because "we assume " she can't be this high ,

@Heinkel Ok i get your point however can you prove that al Human and this stomp are somehow the same though, yes we know her horn absorbs mana and increases her physical abilities but what her horn can absorb and enhance herself with is different from what she can do with magic.

I just don't agree with associating her physically stomp which she did in her oni mode with what she can do with magic. I agree with the city block level magical attack just not in using the stomp feat in any way.

We don't need to 'prove' that Al Human and her stomp are the same, except that both make use of an undetermined amount of mana, since we only need them for consistency check (that 8-B is not an outlier).

Say, if someone in VSBattles ever makes an inquiry, whether Rem ever performed an actual destruction feat that properly represents City Block level AP, then that's the time we can point him to the video and say 'yes, Rem can perform High 8-C to 8-B level AP feats when using magic. She has shown this'. He'll then be able to connect the dots by himself afterwards.

I doubt anybody would question anyway, but just in case.

I will make the Al Human creation feat blog over the next few days when I have time.

I did not post the calc sheet yet. I just made the calc already since I can just make use of the numbers in Rem Al Human blog and Emilia's MCB blog.

Since we agreed that the feat is usable now, I'll go write the calc sheet. Just kinda busy for a while.

I wonder if my english is betraying me i always messed up when getting into long argument so we agree on Rem begin 8-B ? why we not taking the Ground stomp again ?

EDIT: nevermind i get it now

Hmm, well i guess it would be ok to put her at high 8-C then, so it would be oni mode high 8-C and 8-B with magic then? Or are we just gonna merge the two?

9-B | At least 9-B | 8-B with Oni magic

That would make most sense to people who read her profile. The ground stomp will only be reserved for consistency check that 8-B AP is not an outlier, in case it is needed in future debates. I'm just clarifying the feat's use.

Why High 8-C and 8-B with magic ? i don't like giving tier for each feat i suggest removing the the magic key and just put base and oni mode , give her the highest feat she performed in her oni mode and done.

Emilia is 9-C without magic xD

Well then it would be 9-B | 8-B. How about that, Pegasus?

Well I agree that it's more simple for VS, since she should be able to one-shot 8-C combatants with Al Human if she manages to land a hit.

Like an actual building that's standing still, for example.

This becomes a pain to tier once you factor in her speed she performed al Human in base and it was a supersonic attack and it's something she can do in both normal and oni mode.

Can't we make it '''Subsonic''' combat speed with '''Supersonic''' attack speed? We don't need to differentiate speed for both forms.

Ok why are we making what she can do with magic and oni form the same again?

Couldn't we just give her oni form the high 8-C and subsonic speed and make her with magic 8-B and supersonic, this seems much simplier.

if she can do supersonic attack speed in her base for then surely it's apply to her oni form it goes like this :

Superhuman , Supersonic attack speed | At Least Subsonic , At least Supersonic attack speed

This is why it was a pain cause she can perform al Human in base it's not a new form. Here is what i think we get rid of the with magic rating and put her base at wall level, city block level with al Human, superhuman, supersonic attack speed with al Human, and her oni form at what large building level and subsonic with supersonic attack speed with al Human.

Base : 9-B | 8-B with Al Human , speed : superHuman , Supersonic magic attack speed

Oni Mode : High 8-C | At least 8-B with Al Human "or just 8-B" , speed : At least Subsonic , Supersonic magic attack speed

Sound about right ? would do it myself but i don't know how to remove the "Key" so i would leave it to Pegasus

This | indicates a difference in form and all of that is with one form so we can't use | to seperate them because it's not seperate forms, there should be , there instead.

Also we have to wait for the calc to get approved first before we do anything

Yeah i know i mixed up didn't pay attention sorry

Also we have to wait for the calc to get approved first before we do anything

i was just about to say that xD

"Otto died too much". Amazingly enough, Subaru was in complete agreement with this, but he wished that he wouldn't simply die. If Otto were to die, Subaru could no longer let himself die—not to exaggerate it as a friendship that would continue through death or anything like that, though.

OMG Subaru is so savage here xDD

[Subaru: ——Never mind. This is something I want to do myself after all. Even if there might be someone more suited for it out there, even though I know there'd be a higher chance of success that way, I still want to do it.]

[Petra: Why?]

[Subaru: It's embarrassing but….it's because I want to be the first one to see her when she wakes up.]

'[Subaru: If we were to disregard my feelings and think of it from a rationalviewpoint…..anyone could be the one to wake her up. If something like a ridiculous disease of never being able to wake up were to spread, and if we were to only talk about saving them, I wouldn't care about who'd be the one to develop a vaccine or a specific medicine for it. I wouldn't care about the process, if it meant saving them.]'

[Subaru: But if my feelings drive in, I want to do things my way. I want to be the one to save them. I want to be the the one to wake them up. I want to give it my all and save everything.]

Screw you subaru xD

From these 2 translations we got more on the distance between places which we mostly already knew but it's something. It would take 7-8 hours to go from the sanctuary to the village and 15 minutes walking to the mansion and 5 minutes by carriage. Also takes 20 days to get to the sand dune, and 20 days back and depending on how many days they stay in the tower it could take up to 2 months for a trip there and back so you were right when you said the trip would take 2 months zero.

So it's 20 days to the Auriga Sand Dune. That's longer than to Priestella in Arc 5.

Is there info if they took the Highway? Patrasche can use her Wind Blessing there freely.

This is all the info we have right now:

The direction towards the Augria Sand Dunes—which was a place that was located far off in the world and was a place that was far away from their group—resembled a straight line that pointed towards due east from the eastern Roswaal mansion. However, this journey had a path that was longer than the path one would be required to take to head towards the watergate city Pristella; it would take close to 20 days for just a one-way trip.

At least it's a straight line. That's very good.

This will give a really good estimate for Lugnica's actual size because we can use straight-line distance.

You remember that xD

Yeah it will take 40 days just to go and back and subaru group already wasted about week distracted in the sand desert so it's could been pretty much entire month since they started the journey , subaru would been pretty fcked if Ram didn't accompany he was either gonna throw Rem at Emilia or he had to take care of her 24\7 which is ridiculous

Here, we finally have some translated citations: Patrasche with dragon carriage is 100 km/h.

https://kagurojp.wordpress.com/2016/06/09/vol-3-ch-4-a-trips-departure-many-difficulties-lay-ahead/

He responded to Roswaal's question while his seat jarred, he could feel the vibrations from the bottom of the frame travel up his legs. He couldn't tell if the carriage was going at a leisure pace, but looking out from the window the speed at which scenery passed by was anything but relaxed. Measuring it by eye the carriage had to be going close to 100 km/hr, that it could match up cars to this extent was shocking.

And it should be more or less legit because Subaru actually 'floats' when he accidentally pokes his body outside the window like an idiot...

But I'm so glad that I wasn't mistranslating stuff. Yay

It's still before the coastline so it should be fine for world size measurement. They know the location and exact distance so it means Lugnica has the place mapped.

This thread is getting long gonna make a new one. Next thread https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/454096

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back