• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zabazab

Username Only
This CRT will cover an AP Upgrade for high-tier magicians & warriors, as well as some alterations to certain character's abilities.

Island Level High Tiers

This calculation of a feat performed by Omega was evaluated, which upgrades Magicians who are equal to or stronger than Omega to Island level. Additionally, Puck has a supporting Island level feat which he performed while on his Mana Period. The strongest warriors also scale through Marcos being Roswaal's equal, and comparable to the cast of Battle Ballad.

This doesn't change the scaling of the verse, just what value they scale to.

Characters that scale:

Absorption with Satella & Reinhard

Satella's Absorption justification should be altered;

Deconstruction & Absorption (Matter, Mind, & Soul; Anything her shadows swallow dissolve like an object in water, contaminating their very concept with shadow. Within her shadow, everything is dissolved, being broken down into concepts, and blended with everything else she has swallowed. People who are swallowed are erased by means of becoming part of a single heterogeneous whole)

Reinhard's Power Nullification should actually also be Absorption;

Energy Absorption & Power Nullification (Because of his defective Gate– which can't release Mana in exchange for having strong absorption of Mana– Reinhard acts as a beacon for Mana, which blindly follows him, preventing Magicians or Spirits from using it. Magic in his presence has it's formation unraveled, neutralizing the excess Mana)

Additionally, Reinhard should have Resistance to Satella's above ability, as it is an application of Yin Magic, which Reinhard resists.

Regulus Corneas Changes

Tier

Regulus is currently rated as 8-B due to his kick launching Reinhard through Emilia's ice walls. This should not scale to Regulus' AP as he was using his Authority of Greed to freeze Reinhard's time, explaining why Reinhard could not be slowed down and left cartoonish person-shaped holes through Emilia's ice walls.

Instead, Regulus should be rated as 10-B as he is just an average person without his Authority, being identified as such by Garfiel.

Lifting Strength

Regulus is rated as Class K for tossing buildings, but yet again this is an application of his Authority. By stopping an object's time, no forces will interact with it, meaning it bypasses an object's weight entirely.

It should be changed to Unknown.

Range

Regulus was able to use his Authority to toss Reinhard from Priestella to the moon, a feat of Planetary Range for his Authority.

Lastly, Non-Physical Interaction should be added to his abilities as he is able to kill Puck, meaning he can harm his Od.

Minor Ferris Change

Ferris' Resurrection should be replaced with Regeneration, as this is what it's stated to be;

Longevity, Immortality, & Regeneration (Type 3 – High-Mid; He has a self-repair healing spell constantly active on his body, which also improves his anti-aging properties. This allowed him to regenerate from being blown to pieces by an explosion)

That's it for this CRT, thank you.

I'm just not sure that it'd qualify as CM as the wiki defines it.

If enough support shows up to have it be CM I guess I'd update OP.
I am a bit skeptical by just the context given alone but honestly at this point its clear that narratively all god tiers have conceptual manipulation so agree with this

You should also add Cecilus having cm and Halibels clone not damaging him as well

Btw, i was wondering that well..since the WN is just the secondary canon and we also know that there is basically no cut content in arc 7 and 8. Why dont we just start adding stuff and calcing stuff from WCTs translations which we know are pretty accurate (probably more than yenpress anyways)

Otherwise its hell for us cause aint no way yenpress be finishing their TLs for arc 7 for atleast another 5 yrs

Btw, i was wondering that well..since the WN is just the secondary canon and we also know that there is basically no cut content in arc 7 and 8. Why dont we just start adding stuff and calcing stuff from WCTs translations which we know are pretty accurate (probably more than yenpress anyways)

Otherwise its hell for us cause aint no way yenpress be finishing their TLs for arc 7 for atleast another 5 yrs
I second this as well. And I am totally willing to start doing some calc work again for the verse if it is WN stuff, ngl.

This is all fine, as for this:

I am only up to date with the summaries, and there are like 150+ chapters to read, if you guys expect me to take part in CRT'S, it's not happening for now.

It's gonna take weeks, if not months to be up to date, and I am already preoccupied.

I am only up to date with the summaries, and there are like 150+ chapters to read, if you guys expect me to take part in CRT'S, it's not happening for now.

It's gonna take weeks, if not months to be up to date, and I am already preoccupied.
I'm not planning any CRTs around Arc 7 & 8 that would dive into anything like complex hax, cosmology, etc. anyways for this reason. I value your takes when it comes to the verse and would rather not exclude you from CRTs by ways of focusing on just the Empire Arcs.

Any Arc 7 & 8 stuff I include in CRTs will exclusively be for adding to things we already have/know, or will be extremely simple things that don't need much context.

Back