• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 3 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh don't remember roswaal seeing ram with her horn but that's besides the point ram with horn>the white whale, puck and roswaal so we could scale her to them anyway.

Heinkel Astrea said:
Ram blitzed Roswaal with horn. I mean she still went into Oni form without horn.
Roswaal shat his pants.
it's nearly killed her tho , yes she can wipe his ass with horn but that in dreams

Celestial Pegasus said:
Huh don't remember roswaal seeing ram with her horn but that's besides the point ram with horn>the white whale, puck and roswaal so we could scale her to them anyway.
1-that adult Ram with her horn < roswaal , puck ,Regulus

2-They fought in arc 4 after she confessed to him in ch 125 she enter the oni mode without her horn which made roswaal shit his pants

I think you meant adult ram with horn > roswaal , puck ,Regulus , always getting your signs messed up lol.

Ah that's news to me, well in any case you guys can figure out her stats and make a profile if you want i am busy at the moment.

Yup Ram made Roswaal shat his pants when she entered oni form in Arc 4.

She closed the distance and came right in front of Roswaal's face before he even registered that Ram entered God Mode.

But that form nearly killed her and Roswaal had his gate exploded at that time so dunno if we can scale that to her though she must indeed beat roswaal at his peak with her horn

so i am trying to figure out Subaru status what do you think ?

Isn't Roswaal still above Garfiel in that no-gate form too? Ram would then be Supersonic.

Subaru can be Peak Human I guess, but you have to post the feats for it.

Al is also very Superhuman after all. He broke down the City Hall of Priestella when he fought Sirius.

By the way, it's not related to Ram but this calc might put Roswaal between Hypersonic and Hypersonic+. We just have to figure out the appropriate body size for Roswaal.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/450569

It will very likely scale to Puck and Sphinx as well as both too can fly.

Nah Garfiel tried to attack roswaal but Ram stopped him by standing in front of Roswaal and from behind he stabbed both Ram and Garfiel , Garfeil tried to heal Ram but roswaal kicked his head flying and he was dead

actually roswaal said he was afraid of facing Garfiel head on which is why he used Ram as bait

Subaru is room level and supersonic for holding his own againts Elsa <<<< JK

Yeah i think he's about peak human , can he be superhuman by any chance ?

clacs are your specialty so i will leave that to you

It's because of Garfiel's beastifying.

Roswaal still grabbed and threw him in the next loop (or the next next loop, don't remember) when Garfiel was in normal form.

Elsa was never fighting seriously against Subaru...

Superhuman with the Unseen Hand, maybe. He uppercutted normal Garfiel though Garfiel was injured.

The loop where subaru rejected Emilia and fought roswaal is the last fail loop if i remember correctly

i know it just meme

isn't base Garfiel comparable to Rem ? so he should be at least wall level in base and if subaru indeed hurted him then he maybe wall level himself

Next part of chapter 1 of arc 4 is out, lol at subaru triggering a flag of never been able to rest and thinking he could go through 2 months of doing nothing.

"Subaru: Such soft, slender fingers… I can't imagine what you'd be like with masculine hands. Ferris: On the cute and perfect Ferris, wouldn't that be too disappointing nyan? Be it body hair or skin, everything on Ferris is all natural nyan" Why did he have to be a guy, sometimes i forget he is a dude.

Subaru can't resist the felix i see , though Felix loyalty for crush is truly impressive tho

Next part gonna be subaru and Crush conversation

So the time Subaru spend is 2 month and 4 months from his perspective sooo if we want to count it : we had nearly 2 month time skip between arc 2 and 3

BTW i just though Ley did swallow Rem whole but didn't bother to eat Crusch name it doesn't make sense xD unless he thought Rem had more quality than Crusch there no explanation to that , Eating Crusch would mess the entire country tappei didn't want to deal with that of course

Part 3 of chapter one is out, tappei just loves to mention rem's state of not being able to respond to subaru doesn't he..

The next part will apparently be quick to come out as well, yay for faster releases.

You must see subaru talking and touching rem like idiot for the rest of the arc now .....

Chapter 2 is already translated and will be posted after this chapter is finished and the two translation will work together starting from chapter 3

Volume 10 2 illustration Here

So finally we had look on subaru' father and mother

and finally the official design of echidna but man i thought she gonna have the design of grow up women the artist really love his moe design

and as we expected arc 4 gonna be shorted this volume reach the first trial already

Damn. With abs like that, there's no wonder Subaru's superhuman. It's genetic.

Echidna is bae level.

Damn subaru's father is buff, echidna is as cute as i imagined, yea seems arc 4 is gonna be shorten which i am ok with arc 4 is too long.

@Heinkel i beleive it was around chapter 67 after subaru left the tea party and everywhere outside was pure darkness. I could have sworn we had a translation for that scene somewhere or was it before it? I don't remember.

so after discussing this with some reddit members it seems this volume cover about 20 chapters of the WN "regular volume cover 14-15 chapters " if we continue at this rate arc 4 won't be any longer than 6 volumes !!!

about satella i am not sure myself gonna ask about it i think it was in 40's

Edit : satella possess Emilia is on chapter 49

6 volumes for arc 4, arc 5 is shorter so that would only be like 4 or 5 volume at that pace so a season 2 of the anime could have both arc 4 and 5 which is good.

What's the context behind the black hole anyway? I know after the tea party satella was pissed and was absorbing everything and it was just pure darkness when subaru came out of the sanctuary, when did satella appear before and use the blackhole? After which events exactly?

you just said it yourself it was was after one of subaru's visit to the tea party Stella went nuts possessed Emilia and was running after him screaming "i love you i love you " once she catch he killed himself before she can absure him as well

Make me wonder why Satella didn't rip Rem apart if she was jealous from even the other witches

Need some jojo in my life gonna go watch ep 12 of stardust

I think it was cause she was just pissed that sehkment kicked her out of the tea party, so she was just like yea i got kicked out so i am gonna absorb everything cause i am salty.

I wonder if she could possess her cause emilia is a suitable vessel or cause she can just possess who ever she feels like i am going with the former but i don't doubt that at full power satella could do the latter.

The former most likely cause if she can possess anyone she won't spend her time sealed and it's make sealing her pointless anyway

The seal is ridiculous it can keep someone who can manipulate dimensions and has all sort of other hax abilities but even then it doesn't completely seal her cause she can still pull subaru from the real world and even possess emilia, and it's gonna break at some point.

I agree with the former, makes me wonder how anyone is gonna kill satella they are gonna have to somehow make a more perfect seal that lasts forever cause nobody can kill satella, though she wants subaru to kill her, who knows how that will work.

Also gonna add possession to satella, and i think we should give satella possibly low godly regen.

I don't think she's gonna be sealed again by the end subaru either gonna kill her "by whatever mean " or he's gonna pull the ideal hero like he always does and find way to save her he may pull kamijou touma and turn againts the eniter world to fight for his ideal.

RBD must have the way to get rid of her

Yea don't think she is gonna get sealed again either, hopefully how she gets killed or saved make sense or it's gonna be massive pis, i am more thinking subaru is pull a naruto and talk no jutsu her or like you said satella already gave him the means to kill her with rbd.

I want Satella to destroy the yuniverse first at least once before any of that happens.

Free instant upgrades!

By the way, at some point we have to make a profile for Od. The one who supposedly hands out Divine Protections to the RZ people (and give Reinhard his instant DPs). In the faaar future.

Lol chill heinkel, though i am sure we are gonna get bad ends like usual and satella will just decide to destroy everything, destroying a universe though i don't think we will get that ridiculous though maybe just maybe we will get a bad end where satella destroys an entire timeline that's the highest i think it will go but realistically she will just destroy the planet.

Od isn't a person though it's just life force that everyone has, od laguna is the place where divine protections come from unless i am mistaken?

A man can aspire for a greater future no matter how shitty the present looks like.

An entire timeline still sounds okay to me. "Nothing existed anymore except her." That's at least a few constellations.

Huehuehuehue!

About Od Laguna, there are some scenes when Reinhard talks to Subaru about his gift when he gets new DPs on the fly in Arc 5. He speaks as if he's speaking/wishing to a person when he asks for the DPs. At least that's the vibe I get from the language used, dunno how it would be interpreted in English.

We'll get to Arc 5 eventually. Though, actual scaling would still be in the far future.

subaru gonna pull talk no jutsu on her which is the most likely considering she is too OP and just the fact that RBD seems to exist to kill her make me believe the opposite will happen

subaru since arc 4 is treated as the ideal hero who will save and protect everyone he already refused to kill satella and promised he will save her

Heinkel would want feat even if it's **** the entier story xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back