• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It'll be on the list then. It's very basic so I'm not in a rush, and I'm unbothered if someone else makes it first.

I think the next CRT I make will be adding Soul stuff and maybe even Law stuff to Divine Blessings. The Law stuff may have a big domino effect on other things like Authorities or Magic though lmao
If the calc is already accèpted then i will make it

hopefully this catches pegasus's attention...

“The first phenomenon to occur will be something like mana poisoning, in fact. That happens when one is constantly accumulating more mana than they can handle, I suppose. After that, his body will reach an abnormal condition and become unable to move… And finally, what lies beyond his broken gate will be left exposed, in fact.”

“Beyond his gate…?”

“The Od. In other words, the Soul, I suppose.”

Everyone turned to look at each other after hearing Beatrice's straightforward explanation.
The od, soul, or whatever one might call it, was undoubtedly recognized as a ‘very important thing.’ No one wanted to have it exposed, nor to lose the ability to move.
Even Emilia understood how dangerous the situation was.

The Dragon Nation/Missing Child Search Chronicle 3

So dodging impossible things is canon...
Olbart avoided the showy attack, but right after, Yorna struck the roof with her heel. Then, one-by-one, the roof tiles rose and began to float, revolving around in midair.

Drawing an extremely large spiral across the entirety of the roof, the circumference of the whirlpool narrowed towards Olbart at the center―― Just like a tornado. And then――

“Why don’t you show me some of your shinobi techniques on how to escape from a place without an opening?”

Before she finished speaking, Yorna’s outstretched hand squeezed tight.

Immediately after, the whirling tornado of tiles engulfed Olbart and compressed him into the center in one fell swoop. The tiles collided with each other relentlessly, and the sound of a fierce, all-crushing impact rang out.

Even a somewhat robust human body would not be able to withstand the pressure at the nexus of this fierce destruction. It would be crushed, with no chance of survival.

“Au…”

Witnessing the same thing, Rui too gasped at its exuberant destructive power.

In response to Rui’s reaction, Yorna quietly replied, “I’m sorry to have frightened you”,

“I started all this on a whim of mine. I feel terrible about the way you look…”

“Oioi, don’t’cha go thinkin’ we’re done here. I’m tellin’ ya, the fact that I’m still alive even tho’ I’m a geezer means it’ll take a lot ta kill me, ya know?”

“――Hk.”

Just as Yorna was about to turn around, she heard that comment and her fox ears perked up. Taking a look towards it, the voice she’d heard had come from a whirlpool of roof tiles that had gathered at their center, crushing it―― No, it had come from behind it.

Accompanied by a rattle, the voice that came from among the debris of the broken roof tiles was that of Olbart, unharmed despite the fact he’d been at the core of the vortex of devastation.

The monstrous old man waved his hand, smiling with a malicious look on his face,

“Yo. And that’s the shinobi’s technique of escapin’ when there’s no openin’. Ya satisfied?” —Volume 29, Chapter 7

Priscilla may be immortal like Iris...

Or not... but what the hell does it mean that her immortality is called the soul marriage curse?
her immortality is based on a curse called the Commandment of Thorns, the Soul Marriage Technique has nothing to do with it
Priscilla: [So long as the curse is not undone, so long as the Commandment of Thorns that entangles them is not undone, the departed soul shall continue to rise again. Again and again it will repeat itself, pilling up the lives and deaths over and over again. ――One of these lives, the life before Yorna Mishigure, was that of mine dear mother.]
Yorna: [Just what are you――?]
Abel: [――That which I promised you, was a means to dispel that Commandment of Thorns. Perchance, if you desire the answer to that question, I have no reason to grant you any other reward.]
Arc 7 Chapter 80

her immortality is based on a curse called the Commandment of Thorns, the Soul Marriage Technique has nothing to do with it
The new April Fools Chapter was an EX Story called "Iris and the King of Thorns", detailing the backstories of Iris (Yorna) and Eugard, it is revealed in this that the Curse that Eugard cast upon Iris was "The Soul Marriage Curse".

in the latest chapter the Sphinx is supposed to get Resistance to soul manipulation, its soul managed to survive after being burned by the Yang sword.

in the latest chapter the Sphinx is supposed to get Resistance to soul manipulation, its soul managed to survive after being burned by the Yang sword.
Nah, Sphinx was gonna be scorched to nothing. The only reason she survived was by abusing a loophole in the Yang Sword's power to burn that which the wielder wishes to burn.

Since the decision was to "Burn the soul of Sphinx", in order to survive she changed her own soul, such that it was no longer "the soul of Sphinx" which was the target.

Nah, Sphinx was gonna be scorched to nothing. The only reason she survived was by abusing a loophole in the Yang Sword's power to burn that which the wielder wishes to burn.

Since the decision was to "Burn the soul of Sphinx", in order to survive she changed her own soul, such that it was no longer "the soul of Sphinx" which was the target.
Nigh Omniscient Echidna clone be like

"Jiwald may seem easy to dodge due to it travelling in a straight line, however it crashes into the target at the speed of light."

Vincent:
――The next moment, with Yang Sword in hand, Abel kicked off the ground, and leapt.

That was the dash of one who possessed definite strength, incomparable to the Abel up until this point. As the owner chosen by the Yang Sword itself, he was propelled to a dimension befitting that status.

To be precise, as if the world was being illuminated by sunlight, Abel forcefully raised the treasured sword overhead――,

Vincent: [――The Yang Sword cuts what I decide to cut, burns what I decide to burn.]

Sphinx: [――――]

The flash of crimson ran diagonally, and without any resistance, it burned away Sphinx’s ten white lights that had immediately tried to intercept Abel.

It was illogical for light to burst into flames, but the supernatural power that could make one believe it was natural was contained within the Yang Sword’s radiance, and therefore the following conclusion was inevitable.

Back