• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Daphne vs Obito (Top 10 strongest non-smurf) Re:Zero vs Naruto

Pretty sure with that distance, Obito move would be to send Dap-Dap to another dimension with Kamui, If he cannot use Genjutsu right away.

him perceiving her would drive him insane
Yeah, but i pretty sure she start blindfolded, so Obito would't get caught by her eyes, provide him the chance to Kamui Daphne.

If she din't start blindfolded, that would either be a Daphne victory or Inconclusive, since Dap-chan would put him into hunger inducing and Obito would put her into a Genjutsu.
I think? Like, i don't remember how much layers Sharigan have of resistance. It depends on that too.

Yeah, but i pretty sure she start blindfolded, so Obito would't get caught by her eyes, provide him the chance to Kamui Daphne.

If she din't start blindfolded, that would either be a Daphne victory or Inconclusive, since Dap-chan would put him into hunger inducing and Obito would put her into a Genjutsu.
I think? Like, i don't remember how much layers Sharigan have of resistance. It depends on that too.
madness hax is not related to mind manipulation resistance
also Daphne has passive madness hax...

Obito has resistance to Madness Manip on profile,

Resistance to Madness Manipulation and Transmutation (Merged with Zetsu who possesses Hashirama's cells)

realistically he needs that specified on his profile to be resistant to Type 1 and Type 3 because:

• He can fight against Elite Jounin like Kakashi with no effects, whose bloodlust can drive people to want to commit suicide or see detailed visions of their death(Type 3)
  • He has Hashirama Cells which usually drive people mad when implanted(Type 1)
  • He fought and overpowered the Juubi's power ripping his consciousness apart with sheer willpower(Type 3)

Last edited:
then update them and anyway, hers is layered along with her right eye being above baseline +1 due to being threatening to people who would find the left eye non threatening

For the AP.
Daphne is superior to 26.47 Gigatons
Obito is 4.3 Gigatons

So Daphne have the AP advantage, but that not gonna help to offense, due to Obito being intagible with Kamui, but It would help to defence, since most of Obito normal strikes not gonna hurt her.

So this match is pretty much hax and resistance, because CQC is not going to happen.

tbh by current standards Obito's should be too

he has 4(with Sharingan) to 5(with Mangekyo) of mental resistance layers accepted already so that takes care of the Type 2.

and for the Type 3, it should be layered since Part 1 Kakashi and Zabuza Bloodlust < Orochimaru Bloodlust ~ Obito

but no one has brought the argument to that hax layer thread yet

the 4-5 mental layers I can probably add to his profile now since we've had it accepted for a while and it was already re-evaled recently.

the madness stuff I'll see if I can get added soon.

then update them and anyway, hers is layered along with her right eye being above baseline +1 due to being threatening to people who would find the left eye non threatening
Ok, but since having resistance to mind Manipulation means you resist Type 2 madness, and Obito have layers of resistance with Sharigan, he should be okay.

you know that is not a layer right?
it is I just didn't go into detail,

Kakashi is completely immune to the effects of the bloodlust of other elite jounin like Zabuza, and vice versa, but is helpless against Orochimaru's
what you are talking about is also fear hax not madness hax
Madness Manipulation is the ability to affect the sanity of other beings, usually in a manner that causes them to become insane. While often associated with Mind Manipulation, the methods used to achieve this effect tend to vary from character to character, with a number of these means overlapping with other, separate abilities instead.

What Kakashi, Obito, and other elite jounin/kage lvl people do is accepted as madness and mind manip.

it affects their sanity and minds.

it is I just didn't go into detail,

Kakashi is completely immune to the effects of the bloodlust of other elite jounin like Zabuza, and vice versa, but is helpless against Orochimaru's

Madness Manipulation is the ability to affect the sanity of other beings, usually in a manner that causes them to become insane. While often associated with Mind Manipulation, the methods used to achieve this effect tend to vary from character to character, with a number of these means overlapping with other, separate abilities instead.

What Kakashi, Obito, and other elite jounin/kage lvl people do is accepted as madness and mind manip.

it affects their sanity and minds.
ReZero has smth similar with the fear hax but either way the resistances and layers would need to be accepted first
for now Daphne takes this
oh i also forgot the fact that mind=soul in ReZero so the madness hax is more abstract anyway meaning the resistance wouldnt matter

its a pain to go through every single profile so i am gonna target the highest ones that are beatable
Nah, the character needs to be able to beat those below to avoid situations where they can beat those on top but not below due to specific reasons. Also sure Sasha beats Obito in this case

Nah, the character needs to be able to beat those below to avoid situations where they can beat those on top but not below due to specific reasons. Also sure Sasha beats Obito in this case
yeah maou gakuin characters need to go higher cause i see AE type 1 on their profiles now
Anyways everybody is fodder to her madness hax i can just post the characters and their lack of resistance and it should be enough

yeah maou gakuin characters need to go higher cause i see AE type 1 on their profiles now
Anyways everybody is fodder to her madness hax i can just post the characters and their lack of resistance and it should be enough
You can make the match, wouldn't want to argue here but superior range + 1 look kill hax

you-think-their-hands-are-normal-but-then-they-arent-v0-ghxyfmzk9ktc1.jpg

Back