• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The new Meili side story is ******* insane.

Reinhard has a dp that protects him from miasma btw. Not that it wasn't obvious he wouldn't be affected by it anyway.
I am yet to hear anything about MWOR 6, but all of them have been very casually lore-heavy lmao.

I think I'm gonna put off a CRT for the nature of the Od/Soul in Re:Zero until Arc 8 concludes, the next phase could have very large implications given the main villain's nature. Also, more links between Fate & Souls, & more mentions of roles;
Calling the Names of those resurrected in vessels concocted of earth, whose Memories were sealed within bugs, the Astral Eclipse of the girl bestowed with the name of the Alpha Virginis, was activated with her protruding hand, with the touch of her fingers.

He knew of an empty place, white, where naught held meaning.

The place where the elements of all souls, be they beautiful or sullied, were scoured and born anew.

Eating their role, that of those who had been hauled down from that place.

Eating their fate, such that those souls could never again be food for another.

――Eating the deeds of the Sin Archbishops affixed with the names of stars, Astral Eclipse came to materialize. –Arc 8, Chapter 28

The next CRT I make will most definitely be a Divine Blessing related CRT, adding the blatant minor soul manip. Very interesting implication with this line as well, their nature is based in Law Manip perhaps?
Roswaal:「Stride is invalidating the Divine Dragon’s covenant… Rather, he’s invalidating the constraints of the world.」

(TL Note: この世界の制約 - Constraints of the World - Basically referring to the set rules/defined schemas which the world operates by. Stride is invalidating those.)

Wilhelm:「The constraints of the world? What do you mean?」

Roswaal:「The Divine Protections disappearing are good evidence for it. I think it’s likely just limited to this city, but Stride is cutting the link between mankind and the world with his Magic Circles. Meaning that in this city, both Divine Protections and the Dragon’s Covenant will not work. ――We won’t be receiving the Divine Dragon’s salvation」

So Reinhard's new blessing from the Meili ss is The Divine Blessing of Anti-Malignence, protecting him from Miasma to the extent that he could go straight to the Witch of Envy's Seal without issue.

But uh who cares because this story had an insane plot twist, how is this in side content???

Summary of Meili's Witchbeast Observation Record VI

Tappei did it again...

The longer the story goes on, the more impossible it is to understand things within reading all the side stories.

Arc 7-8 is impossible to fully grasp without the Ex Novels, plus Priscilla's side stories too.

White Fox had better start milking Re:Zero.

watched it, great content
BTW
IMG_6954.png

arc 1 was not PiS afterall 🙏

Unreleased Q&A + Hearsay + Likely a joke + Could be Travel Speed + Tappei is inconsistent + "She could sprint 50 metres in 2 seconds"

The novels say Garfiel can run as fast as a Dragon Carriage, but also say he's faster than sound, so I think he would...
That's just because he's faster in a fight than normal running considering he'd have more fighting spirit. Hell, one of the examples of him being as fast as sound is also him running down the hallway at Elsa.

4ish Statements that Cecilus = Wilhelm/Theresia, then the story starts hyping Ceci, and now Tappei says he's faster than Reinhard??? Reinhard knocked his lights out with a powernull Meteor on!

I collected 5 morbillion lightning scans for nothing and now the Middling Sword Saint-level characters may not scale to MHS+ 😭

4ish Statements that Cecilus = Wilhelm/Theresia, then the story starts hyping Ceci, and now Tappei says he's faster than Reinhard??? Reinhard knocked his lights out with a powernull Meteor on!

I collected 5 morbillion lightning scans for nothing and now the Middling Sword Saint-level characters may not scale to MHS+ 😭
they would still scale to casual ceci, kurgan and wilhelms lightning statements though
(also PoL wilhelm is faster than the speed of steel so he blitzes ceci :cool: )

4ish Statements that Cecilus = Wilhelm/Theresia, then the story starts hyping Ceci, and now Tappei says he's faster than Reinhard??? Reinhard knocked his lights out with a powernull Meteor on!😭
i was telling you, reinhard beating someone faster than him is just a skillfeat!
the same way him "not being able to escape a fight with Balleroy unscathed" is a feat for Balleroy!

Back