• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero | Characters Stats and Abilities

this CRT will cover some characters Stats, Abilities, and Resistances from the Novel:

WitchBeasts Absorption & Deconstruction

Absorption & Deconstruction (Matter; Witchbeasts can absorb all of what they eat by reducing it into mana)

the speed of this Absorption is almost instant, Witchbeast are described to have a never ending hunger, for example the Great Rabbit can keep eating endlessly with no hint of stopping

characters affected:

Wilhelm Resistance to Absorption & Deconstruction

Resistance to Absorption & Deconstruction (Matter; by utilizing the Flow Method Wilhelm was able to survive after getting eaten alive by the White Wale and eventually boke out)

This resistance can be given to any Character who can use the Flow Method

Resistance to Absorption & Deconstruction (Matter; users of the Flow Method can resist the White Wale's absorption)

Satella's Resistance to Soul Manipulation

Resistance to
Soul Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, Mind Manipulation (Satella was not affected by the Sanctuary's barrier, the barrier can cause anyone with mixed blood to lose consciousness by repelling their soul, effecting the soul also effects the mind as the mental has been equated to the spiritual)

Shaula's Resistance to Poison Manipulation

Resistance to
Poison Manipulation (she spent over 400 years eating only Witchbeasts, these creatures contain Miasma which is poisonous when consumed, and causes great suffering to those who eat it)

Resistance to Miasma

characters who can resist Miasma should be able to resist all of it's effects:

Resistance to Madness Manipulation (Type 3; Miasma can drive people to go insane)

Resistance to Soul Manipulation & Mind Manipulation (Miasma can corrupts souls, effecting the soul also effects the mind as the mental has been equated to the spiritual)

Resistance to Poison Manipulation (Miasma is poisonous when consumed, and causes great suffering to those who eat it)

adding Power Nullification to the spirit physiology page

Power Nullification (Spirits can absorb the mana from the atmosphere which allow them to absorb even magic which is made out of pure mana)

Ram's Range

Kilometers with Magic (she was able to snipe a witch cultist from two different districts of the Capital using Rem's perception)

Subaru's Social Influencing

Social Influencing (by Participating in multiple Sparka's and getting to know the Gladiators in the Gladiator Island, Subaru in less then a week was able to convince all 600 Gladiators to join him and rebel against the Empire)

Supernatural Luck

Priscilla Supernatural Luck (She constantly claims that the world works in her favor and that nothing can happen which is inconvenient for her, she easily defeated Subaru 8 times in a row in a Coinflip game, then after changing the game to Rock-Paper-Scissors which she was not familiar with, she still won even after telling him that she would choose Paper, she was able to guess the most optimal path through the city of Priestella to find her servant Schult while avoiding all the chaos that was happening in the city)

Reinhard Possibly Supernatural Luck (He challenged Felt to a Coinflip game with an extremely high risk on his side and won, he did that just as a method to make her come with him to the Royal Selection Ceremony without actually forcing her to come)

and that's about it, Please let me know if I got anything wrong.

Last edited:
"challenging Reinhard to anything wont end up going well for you"
-Satella, 2024

anyways i agree with everything aside from the barrier stuff because i dont think that was actually satella's physical form and she could have bypassed it via teleportating her shadows to control Emilia as well

Can Shaula also have soul manipulation resistance to it as well since we know that miasma corrupts your soul?

Priscilla Supernatural Luck (She easily defeated Subaru 8 times in a row in a Coinflip game, then after changing the game to Rock-Paper-Scissors which she was not familiar with, she still won even after telling him that she would choose Paper)
You can add her constant claims that the world works in her favour, and that the best outcome for her is guaranteed no matter what. Additionally, her feat of simply guessing the correct path through Priestella w/Schult.

anyways i agree with everything aside from the barrier stuff because i dont think that was actually satella's physical form and she could have bypassed it via teleportating her shadows to control Emilia as well
her Body and Soul are still that of a half elf

and Garfiel went specifically to the Barrier to fight her, so she did resist it

Can Shaula also have soul manipulation resistance to it as well since we know that miasma corrupts your soul?
miasma is honestly so confusing

should we just give anyone who can resist it like Emilia resistance to madness, poison, and soul manipulation?

Last edited:
her Body and Soul are still that of a half elf

and Garfiel went specifically to the Barrier to fight her, so she did resist it
no i mean its questionable if it was PHYSICALLY Satella, it could have been Satella puppeting Emilia's body with her shadows too
miasma is honestly so confusing

should we just give anyone who can resist it like Emilia resistance to madness, poison, and soul manipulation?
yeah why not? it is explicitly that ability so anybody who resists it should get the rest of the resistance too

and that's about it, Please let me know if I got anything wrong
Sure.

WitchBeasts Absorption & Deconstruction

Absorption & Deconstruction (Matter; Witchbeasts can absorb all of what they eat by reducing it into mana)
This is cool, only problem i have with this is...
the speed of this Absorption is almost instant
Where exactly you taking this from? Like, what the Scan stating is so fast?
Witchbeast are described to have a never ending hunger,
Scan, i need comfirmation to this.
for example the Great Rabbit can keep eating endlessly with no hint of stopping
I not sure If we should compare Oousagi to the others Maju, since i pretty sure none of them have shown the level of voracity that the Oousagi have.

For instance, the moment there's no convinient good source in the vicinity, the multiples rabbits start devouring each other, and the story as always showings How much hunger they have, compared to others Maju.

Actually, how is that relevant? Why you bring How hungry a Maju can be, to prove how fast the absorption takes effect?
Resistance to Absorption & Deconstruction (Matter; users of the Flow Method can resist the White Wale's absorption)
This rely on the fact that If is really as fast as you claims to be, because Willhelm could just have get out before getting deconstructed.

There's another problem, but i need to research a little more before i say It.

Satella's Resistance to Soul Manipulation
That's fine, just take the out sleep manipulation, since is not directly make the sleep, but the barrier is taking out you soul and mind of your body, so they fall unconscious because of that, is not directly sleep inducing.

Power Nullification (Spirits can absorb the mana from the atmosphere which allow them to absorb even magic which is made out of pure mana)
That's not Power nullification, that's just energy absorption.
Ram's Range
That's fine, but i think you have to state the how many kilometers is she supposed to have, to avoid confusion.

The rest i don't comment is fine.
I just need comfirmation on some If the things i asked.

Where exactly you taking this from? Like, what the Scan stating is so fast?
they need to absorb their food really fast for them to be able to keep eating non stop

the white whale swallowed a huge chunk of dirt and an entire ground dragon along with Wilhelm, which completely vanished along with him when he disappeared implying that he already absorbed it all by that time

there is also the Black Serpent Poison which was able to absorb an entire Guiltylowe in less then a second, although I'm not really sure if it works the same

This rely on the fact that If is really as fast as you claims to be, because Willhelm could just have get out before getting deconstructed.
Wilhelm only started to break out when the white whale was rubbing his stomach on the ground so he spent at least 5 min inside the white whale's stomach
“—What the…?!”
Before Subaru, forming that conclusion, the movements of the White Whale pursuing him changed. Where it had once floated in the sky, it now rubbed against the ground, as if some foreign object inside its body was causing it agony.
“Big Sis, now!”
“Mimi understands! It’s hard when you have an itch you can’t scratch, huh!”

I not sure If we should compare Oousagi to the others Maju, since i pretty sure none of them have shown the level of voracity that the Oousagi have.
yeah I agree

That's fine, just take the out sleep manipulation, since is not directly make the sleep, but the barrier is taking out you soul and mind of your body, so they fall unconscious because of that, is not directly sleep inducing.
just getting near the barrier can cause anyone with mixed blood to lose consciousness without actually losing their soul

That's fine, but I think you have to state the how many kilometers is she supposed to have, to avoid confusion.
it was from the shopping district which I believe is in the center of the capital to the Nobel distract around the walls of the Capital, so i guess it should be at least half of the capital's diameter

Last edited:
they need to absorb their food really fast for them to be able to keep eating non stop
"Really fast" is not really a timeframe, because it could be 5 seconds, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, they could be considered pretty fast to absorb some food.
But even then, I not sure if i follow your logic, why they need to absorb their food really fast to keep eating? If they eat something, they could wait a little so the food they eat have been turned into Mana, and go eat more after, why do they need to keep eating non stop?
the white whale swallowed a huge chunk of dirt and an entire ground dragon along with Wilhelm, which completely vanished along with him when he disappeared implying that he already absorbed it all by that time
Why it would mean that, if the other alternative would be thing is still on the Whale Stomach, but we don't see it? The Whale does have a big body, so that thing could still be in they stomach, and Willhelm as able to get out before It turns him into mana.
there is also the Black Serpent Poison which was able to absorb an entire Guiltylowe in less then a second, although I'm not really sure if it works the same
The link don't work, but i know the clip you talking about.
Anyway, i don't think Black Serpent is comparable, since i take is the power of they poison, instead of fully being the Mabeast power of turning things into Mana.
Wilhelm only started to break out when the white whale was rubbing his stomach on the ground so he spent at least 5 min inside the white whale's stomach
Huh, so mabeast takes more than 5 minutes to turns things into Mana, ok a timeframe then.
just getting near the barrier can cause anyone with mixed blood to lose consciousness without actually losing their soul
🤔
Ok...
it was from the shopping district which I believe is in the center of the capital to the Nobel distract around the walls of the Capital, so i guess it should be at least half of the capital's diameter
Huh...
How many kilometers would be then?

Why it would mean that, if the other alternative would be thing is still on the Whale Stomach, but we don't see it? The Whale does have a big body, so that thing could still be in they stomach, and Wilhelm as able to get out before It turns him into mana.
I was talking about the copy that eat Wilhelm then disappeared when the main body died.

and the amount of dirt the white whale was swallowing in that fight is so ridicules, that the absorption needs to be near instant for it to work
he was literally chasing Subaru and Rem while gouging the ground behind them literally drinking it

the White Whale’s huge mouth seeming to slide past them a little to the left, biting into the ground, swallowing grass and topsoil whole. Its stony outer hide seemed to be grazed as the demon beast rushed past, and from nearby, they heard the sound of its maw biting the ground apart. swallowing grass and topsoil whole. Then, with a roar, it chased after the pair.
“Whoaaaaa—?!”
There was an overwhelming amount of pressure as it chased them from the rear. With the overpowering sense chasing his back that they
would be squished, the land dragon that the shouting Subaru rode earnestly kicked the earth. However, the swimming speed of the pursuing White Whale was extraordinary. With an enormous body like a mountain, it swam with such force that it surpassed the wind, closing the distance quickly.
Steadily, the maw pressed close, drinking up the world around it.
Approaching without a sound, the maw of the White Whale swallowed the ground, the land dragon, and Wilhelm whole.
Scraping the ground, everything on the surface around Wilhelm was gouged out, entering the White Whale’s mouth.
Its open maw swallowed a land dragon and the ground under it whole;

How many kilometers would be then?
do you want me to calculate the size of the capital?

Last edited:
Btw, why exactly is descontruction instead of Transmutation?
and the amount of dirt the white whale was swallowing in that fight is so ridicules, that the absorption needs to be near instant for it to work
The problem is the size of the whale, the whale could logically eat that ammount of things, and still be fine, since It size would allow them to store that many food, without the need to absorb and turn into mana super fast.

Even then, there's many times on the fight the whale is not eating anything and could be turning the food into Magic.

do you want me to calculate the size of the capital?
Would be nice to atleast get a estimative, If is nescessary yeah i would.

The problem is the size of the whale, the whale could logically eat that ammount of things, and still be fine, since It size would allow them to store that many food
I don't think the whale can store that much, and even if we go with that logic, we already saw the inside of his body in eps 25. and it was empty.

Would be nice to atleast get a estimative, If is nescessary yeah i would.

the population of the capital is over 300,000 people

the minimum population density that is needed for it to be called a city in our time is 1,500 people/km^2

area = 300,000 / 1,500 = 200 km^2

assuming the city is in a shape of a circle

a = pi*r^2
r = sqrt(200 / pi)
radius = 7.97km

a city from the middle Ages can cover over 1,000 km^2 and support up to one million people.

so 300,000 people would cover 300 km^2

a = pi*r^2
r = sqrt(300 / pi)
radius = 9.77km

I agree with everything except power nullification because only Puck has displayed absorption strong enough to actually do that and even for the strongest spirit his absorption is still abnormal. His justification for power null could definitely be updated though.

Supernatural Luck

Priscilla Supernatural Luck (She constantly claims that the world works in her favor and that nothing can happen which is inconvenient for her, she easily defeated Subaru 8 times in a row in a Coinflip game, then after changing the game to Rock-Paper-Scissors which she was not familiar with, she still won even after telling him that she would choose Paper, she was able to guess the most optimal path through the city of Priestella to find her servant Schult while avoiding all the chaos that was happening in the city)
iunno if the Rock-Paper-Scissors part is actually a feat or not?
you can do that in real life, tell whoever you're playing against what you'll throw and it'll put them off since they don't know if you're lying or not.
Subaru panicking after she says this and the narration talking about her strategizing lends credence to that, i think.

iunno if the Rock-Paper-Scissors part is actually a feat or not?
you can do that in real life, tell whoever you're playing against what you'll throw and it'll put them off since they don't know if you're lying or not.
Subaru panicking after she says this and the narration talking about her strategizing lends credence to that, i think.
she was not actually trying to outsmart him, and Subaru himself did not think that she was lying
the only reason she won that losing game was because he did not have time to choose scissors, which was just a part of her "good luck"

“It’s not that! Statistically, people subconsciously keep their hand closed when they’re tossed into rock-paper-scissors without warning! Ugh, I’m such an idiot!”

Last edited:
My opinion is also this, the rest are fine, but disagree with supernatural luck, I have said it before, being lucky isn't the same as Supernatural Luck, which would look like Ubilk, where you can walk into a rain of arrows, and not get hit.
wouldnt that be fate manipulation because it was induced by the Observers who directly control fate or smth?

My opinion is also this, the rest are fine, but disagree with supernatural luck, I have said it before, being lucky isn't the same as Supernatural Luck, which would look like Ubilk, where you can walk into a rain of arrows, and not get hit.
yeah I'm fine with that, thank you for the evaluation

I will add this now

Last edited:
Back