• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That ******* Reid CM thread still needs to be settled. Also pretty sure I made a thread about removing Analytical Prediction resistance since that's not really even a thing anymore. Due to Fujiwara's layering thread it axed being resistant to Analytical Prediction.

Fezzih made a CRT that removed that already, he's just lazy and STILL hasn't removed it from the pages except for the Cecilus page that I revamped.
I can't talk too much shit considering the state of Trigun and Kengan lmfao.
Also, read Re:Zero it's goated
I've seen the anime with Rem and Subaru but I'm actually super interested in whatever Re:Zero novel Reid is from since admittedly he's cool as ****.

Man, i kinda in a funny mood, i want to downgrade Satella(the character, not the user) a little bit.

Well, i say downgrade, but i effectively gonna be changing nothing.

I've seen the anime with Rem and Subaru but I'm actually super interested in whatever Re:Zero novel Reid is from since admittedly he's cool as ****.

He's so badass
「──UL・SHAMAK」

The moment immediately after Beatrice’s chant had achieved completion, what arose in the space was an enormous black hole. A black hole accompanied by primordial fear such as its unknown bounds and unknown depths, and tried to swallow Reid, who was right before it. Beatrice's great magic, twisting space──、

「The ****, it’s just air. Somethin’ like air’s everywhere, as if it’d stop me.」

With just a single swing of his chopsticks, Reid broke through that immense magic with extreme easiness.

Dimensional Slashing── A divine technique was casually demonstrated, and the aftershock approached Subaru and Beatrice.

Man, i kinda in a funny mood, i want to downgrade Satella(the character, not the user) a little bit.

Well, i say downgrade, but i effectively gonna be changing nothing.
What tomfollery are you planning...

Anyways, check this thread out

Try to Write Reid's Intelligence Section Without Mentioning Other Characters' Feats Challenge (impossible).

Frankenstein Extraordinary Genius istg 😭
Trying to construct this in a way that doesn't heavily lean towards one character, needing to perfect the balance of this witch's pot.

Sure but its obvious they can tank hits from the 5Cs which they wouldnt be able to do so befause of the 10x AP gap??
I mean, the 10x AP Gap is not really something that should be a problem for either of them.

With Reid body being able to transfer demage, and Reinhard Immortality, dodging blessings, and Spirit healings, they should be able to fight even with no problem.

If Emilia can do it... :unsure:
Pretty sure i could dodge a braindead Reinhard's attacks too (he wont move)
I mean, the 10x AP Gap is not really something that should be a problem for either of them.

With Reid body being able to transfer demage, and Reinhard Immortality, dodging blessings, and Spirit healings, they should be able to fight even with no problem.
Then how about a possibly rating?

Looks good, though the line between Accelerated Development and Reactive Evolution is a little murky, so idk which is appropriate here, simply cause he is him, Reid can invent new techniques.
Just put both and be done with it
He does have AD feats as well, reaching the heavenly sword in 3 months whereas it takes literal years for even ExdG like Cecilus

Looks good, though the line between Accelerated Development and Reactive Evolution is a little murky, so idk which is appropriate here, simply cause he is him, Reid can invent new techniques.
I chose RE over AD because AD defines itself as "not gaining new abilities, only improving existing ones" and FotNS has similar feats listed under RE

I guess maybe there isn't really any more in the abilities section. It just feels like there should be.

Anyways, I think it would be good to add the Heavenly sword being compared to infinite imagination in relation to Cecilus’ being very finite. And would it also be fair to mention Reinhard's intuition in regards to tests and such?

I guess maybe there isn't really any more in the abilities section. It just feels like there should be.

Anyways, I think it would be good to add the Heavenly sword being compared to infinite imagination in relation to Cecilus’ being very finite. And would it also be fair to mention Reinhard's intuition in regards to tests and such?
🫡

Back