• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fezzih_007

He/Him
Helloooooooooooo, this is my first CRT that reworks a bunch of things on a verse, so i very excited
This CRT will be about Re:ZERO to downgrade some stuff and add things.
This should be not that controversial, except one part.

Resistance to Analytical Prediction gets removed

So several of the characters on this verses have resistance to Analytical Prediction, due to scaling higher than Garfiel, who perform this feat:
(Despite Elsa being able to predict his attack coming, he was able to counteract that ability[18]

So by this scans, you probally can see the problem. Garfiel never actually resist Elsa predicting him, she DID predict him, but Garfiel as telegraphing his movents in some ways, and Elsa noticed this and she as like "Oh, his gonna do that kick again" and as able to see it coming because of that.

While this is a skill feat for Garfiel, is not exactly a resistance. Garfiel made her think she predict his kick, but Garfiel did a strategy where he would let get hit by her, to follow up a attack she wans't able to follow. Garfiel have made the strategy to sacrifice his foot to do the attack.
This is just Garfiel thinking two steps ahead, and tricking Elsa, not him having a resistance, so this should go.

This characters gonna be affected.
Garfiel Tinsel
Ram
Wilhelm

Julius Juukulius
Reinhard van Astrea
Theresia
Reid Astrea
Grimm Fauzen
Cecilus Segmunt
Halibel
Kurgan
Roswaal J Mathers
Carol Remendis

Reid conceptual manipulation type 2+1 (Gets downgrade to Type 3)

So Reid:
Have conceptual manipulation due to this, but this should't be type 2.
Type 2 is:
Reid don't actually do that, if he did, the concepts of light and sound would be deleted from reality itself. For that there'd need to be a statement of something akin to eternal darkness or perpetual silence for nuking the concepts of Sound and Light on a Type 2 level.
He sword cutting concept is pratically the same:
This serve the criteria perfectily, that being a concept that govern a certain object in question. Of the sword.

So this just get downgrade to Type 3.
Interdimension range to Beatrice and Satella
So Beatrice Al Shamak, can send people to another dimension.
And Satella is stated to be a Master on Shamak, so she should have the same thing

Reinhard probality manipulation

Reinhard have this three blessings:
  • Blessing of Arrow Avoidance: Projectiles or long-distance attacks cannot hit him.
  • Blessing of Arrow Guarantee: Any projectile he uses is guaranteed to hit the target.
  • Blessing of Initiative: all initial attacks from Reinhard will connect.
This should be good to be Probability Manipulation, because:

Thaaaaaast all, i gonna go work on the Nasuverse now.
Votes:
Blue Agree: noninho, (With everthing) Rutæhh (With everthing) ,Zabazab and BoastJr (Reid concept type 3 to Sound and Light ,Interdimensional Range and probability Manipulation), SatellaTheWoE (With interdimensional range and Conceptual Manipulation type 3 to sound and light for Reid), Reiner

Staff agree: Celestial_Pegasus and DarkDragonMedeus
Blue Disagree: Zabazab, Satella and Phoenks (Reid concept type 3 for the Sword)
Staff disagree:
Neutral: Zabazab ,BoastJr and Celestial_Pegasus SatellaTheWoE (With everthing, except Interdimensional range).

Last edited:
Neutral on AP stuff.

I think I agree with Reid stuff.

It gets iffy with with the concept of the sword though, since it manifests "the idea of cutting an object down" through any object he holds, and "cuts down all objects in the world, cutting the world itself."

But I'm not a conceptual manipulation expert.

Agree with the range stuff. Additionally, Satella brought Subaru to the new world from earth, which is a very very seperate dimension.

Disagree with Satella stuff.

Satella is the reason RbD is so busted, and she controls most aspects of it, but as is stated in Arc 7 Chapter 75, the core of Return by Death is ultimately Subaru's Authority. There is no reason to believe that Satella and Subaru manifested the exact same Authority of Envy.

That said I do think Satella deserves at least Immortality Type 3 (Which would need to be like, Mid-Godly lol), but Celestial Pegasus is sort of like the deciding voice on Re:Zero on the wiki and he has expressed why he disagrees with giving Satella any additions to her immortality beyond Types 1 & 2.

Agree with law manipulation for the Arrow Blessings, disagree with it for Initiative. Initiative appears to be an offensive version of First Sight, which is instinctive action.

It gets iffy with with the concept of the sword though, since it manifests "the idea of cutting an object down" through any object he holds, and "cuts down all objects in the world, cutting the world itself."

Me too, i was iffy in the sword part too, i hope someone can clarify.

Satella is the reason RbD is so busted, and she controls most aspects of it, but as is stated in Arc 7 Chapter 75, the core of Return by Death is ultimately Subaru's Authority. There is no reason to believe that Satella and Subaru manifested the exact same Authority of Envy.
Hm, i guess i can remove then.
Agree with law manipulation for the Arrow Blessings, disagree with it for Initiative. Initiative appears to be an offensive version of First Sight, which is instinctive action.
Is for the all attacks on Reinhard being able to connect that i giving, not for the ambush,
I gonna make the distinction.

Agreed

Agreed

Agreed

Satella gains a new Immortallity
Agreed, but this should also be cited in Satella's Power Bestowal (if she doesn't have, give her it too, for obvious reasons)

Reinhard probality manipulation or Law manipulation?
Agreed

Well actually, i can argue for a possibility ranting to Satella, since is unclear if Satella and Subaru authority are the same. Because she can still control his authority, so a connection atleast exist there.

I completely disagree with Satella having Return by Death in any capacity. Two Authority Users cannot typically manifest the same Authority- the exception being Gluttony which the Author described as a "special case".

Her having RbD would mean her immortality could never be proven, but obviously her immortality is her most infamous aspect.

I completely disagree with Satella having Return by Death in any capacity. Two Authority Users cannot typically manifest the same Authority- the exception being Gluttony which the Author described as a "special case".
a special case already exists plus we already have feats of Satella blatantly controlling rbd in arc 7
Her having RbD would mean her immortality could never be proven, but obviously her immortality is her most infamous aspect.
why not? It would be similar to someone like Rimuru having rbd, they are already inherently broken but just have a failsafe anyway

Helloooooooooooo, this is my first CRT that reworks a bunch of things on a verse, so i very excited
This CRT will be about Re:ZERO to downgrade some stuff and add things.
This should be not that controversial, except one part.

neutral

So Reid:

Have conceptual manipulation due to this, but this should't be type 2.
Type 2 is:

Reid don't actually do that, if he did, the concepts of light and sound would be deleted from the very universe itself. For that there'd need to be a statement of something akin to eternal darkness or perpetual silence for nuking the concepts of Sound and Light on a Type 2 level.
agree
He sword cutting concept is pratically the same:

This serve the criteria perfectily, that being a concept that govern a certain object in question. Of the sword.

So this just get downgrade to Type 3.
neutral
So Beatrice Al Shamak, can send people to another dimension.
And Satella is stated to not be a Master on Shamak, so she should have the same thing
do you mean that Satella is stated to BE a master of Shamak?
anyways agree

Reinhard probality manipulation or Law manipulation?

Reinhard have this three blessings:
  • Blessing of Arrow Avoidance: Projectiles or long-distance attacks cannot hit him.
  • Blessing of Arrow Guarantee: Any projectile he uses is guaranteed to hit the target.
  • Blessing of Initiative: all initial attacks from Reinhard will connect.
This should be good to be Probability Manipulation, because:
maybe? I dont think we have enough information to prove one way or another but i dont disagree with the possibility of it being that either so neutral on this

Those are for the same topic
Are you neutral or agreeing?

Also, just leaving here: what are we lacking to talk about low 1-C here?
I am agreeing on the removal of type 2 from sound and light but not from the conceptual use of "sword" being type 2

I am agreeing on the removal of type 2 from sound and light but not from the conceptual use of "sword" being type 2
So you agree that isn't type 2 and you're neutral if it becomes type 3 because you don't think it's any type?
Couldn't understand

So you agree that isn't type 2 and you're neutral if it becomes type 3 because you don't think it's any type?
Couldn't understand
He's saying he agrees that killing the concept of sound and light within Electra was not a Type 2 feat, but instead a Type 3 feat.

He's not certain on removing Type 2 from manifesting the concept of "cutting down an object" (sword).

He's saying he agrees that killing the concept of sound and light within Electra was not a Type 2 feat, but instead a Type 3 feat.

He's not certain on removing Type 2 from manifesting the concept of "cutting down an object" (sword).
Oh
Makes sense, ok
I just agree on just being type 3, made a little more sense.
Let's see what mods say

Neutral on AP stuff.

I think I agree with Reid stuff.

Agree with the range stuff. Additionally, Satella brought Subaru to the new world from earth, which is a very very seperate dimension.

That said I do think Satella deserves at least Immortality Type 3 (Which would need to be like, Mid-Godly lol), but Celestial Pegasus is sort of like the deciding voice on Re:Zero on the wiki and he has expressed why he disagrees with giving Satella any additions to her immortality beyond Types 1 & 2.

Mostly my opinion as well. I am over the Ap feats at this point, so don't really care what happens there, so yea neutral.

Only thing my opinion diverges here is on Arrow Blessings, years later we still don't know what mechanic they works on, so to say it's law/probability manipulation for me is just a big question mark, who knows how that works. At the very least i don't think it should be anything definitive, just a possibly or something.

I Hope staff gives they opinion on the analytical prediction resistance stuff.

In my opinion, we could atleast put on the inteligence section.

Bump
natsuki-subaru-you-should-v0-ir0x5z5cvrsb1.jpg

Last edited:
Ok for Reid's concept stuff, after being left to chew on it & talking with some folks, isn't it still Type 2, at least for sound & light?

Light and Sound aren't personal concepts, and if all light and sound within Reid's area of influence is affected, isn't it still Type 2 even if it didn't delete light and sound across the universe (since Reid ofc lacks universal range)?

For example altering the concept of light for one person would be a singular, personal concept (Type 3), but altering the concept of light for all light within a certain radius would be Type 2, no?

This could also apply to the concept of the "sword" (defined in Re:Zero as "that which is brought forth for the purpose of slashing down an object") and is stated to slash down "whatever may come in that flash's path" as well as "bisect the world", regardless if the object Reid is using to manifest the concept of the sword is a typical sword or merely regular wooden chopsticks (though I'm less certain on the concept of the sword).

Either that or I've misinterpreted something.

Last edited:
Light and Sound aren't personal concepts, and if all light and sound within Reid's area of influence is affected, isn't it still Type 2 even if it didn't delete light and sound across the universe (since Reid ofc lacks universal range)?
No, because:
1- Type 3 don't nescessary mean It needs to be personal concepts, It just means the limit of the use in said concept, or concepts that are not really elaborated on, which brings to:
2- The problem is still have zero statement for what "Cutting the concept of Light and Sound" means. Because when he did, nothing particullary seems to get affected. Like, even If is not universal range, the thing still would need statement like "then the Room got covered in darkness" or "then the sound of the Room died" or something that indicates that he did affect light or sound to such a extent. But It does not.

A possible explanation would be like, since the chapter where that comes from is more or less said in a Psudo pov from Julius, It would mean It affects just the concept of Light and Sound for Julius, but that still Type 3, because is limited on the usage.
For example altering the concept of light for one person would be a singular, personal concept (Type 3), but altering the concept of light for all light within a certain radius would be Type 2, no?
Yes, the former pottentialy happened, but the later din't, because lack of statements.
This could also apply to the concept of the "sword" (defined in Re:Zero as "that which is brought forth for the purpose of slashing down an object") and is stated to slash down "whatever may come in that flash's path" as well as "bisect the world", regardless if the object Reid is using to manifest the concept of the sword is a typical sword or merely regular wooden chopsticks (though I'm less certain on the concept of the sword).
Yeah, that's still Type 3, since is limited in usage.
Like, he uses his concept of sword to cut things, this bypass defenses, but If was 2, he would cut something, and the whole thing realated to that would get affected.
But myself a little unsure, so i guess i can ask on discord. See you there.

The problem is still have zero statement for what "Cutting the concept of Light and Sound" means. snip
That's super fair yeah.

A possible explanation would be like, since the chapter where that comes from is more or less said in a Psudo pov from Julius, It would mean It affects just the concept of Light and Sound for Julius, but that still Type 3, because is limited on the usage.
Yes, the former pottentialy happened, but the later din't, because lack of statements.
This point however isn't possible due to the narration being 3rd person, as well as the presence of Echidna whom was spectating.

Yeah, that's still Type 3, since is limited in usage.
Like, he uses his concept of sword to cut things, this bypass defenses, but If was 2, he would cut something, and the whole thing realated to that would get affected.
It's not intended to be the kind of CM that, say, erases a concept from the universe. It manipulates the concept of the sword to have an affect on reality (cutting all objects in the world, cutting the world itself).

I think the fact that it's referred to as "the notion of the sword" makes it sound less impressive than it is (since a sword isn't normally abstract), but it's further defined as akin to "Manifesting [The idea of slashing down an object]", which thusly slashes down all objects in the world, and bisects the world itself, even if this does not involve affecting everything in the universe at once.

I hope someone that's super-familiar with concept manipulation can clarify, in the meantime these are the relevant quotes:

Within all of this, Reid using a weapon aside from chopsticks―― though referring to chopsticks as a weapon had exceeding room for doubt, anyhow, him swinging something aside from chopsticks, this would be the first.

And in these moments, with the pinnacle of the sword, the Sword Saint having wholly gripped the sword, he thought:

Julius: “The power of your sword has not changed, compared to the time you were using chopsticks…!”

Reid: “Liiike I just said, damnit. The reason I’m strong ain’t ‘cause I swing the sword. The only reason I’m strong, is just ‘cause I’m strong.”
Killing the very concept (概念) of sound and light, Reid’s flash cleaved space.

He would affirm. Should it be the stipulated sword or the chopsticks, regardless, come what may in that flash’s path, it would be slashed down.

For that was, the very manifestation of the notion (概念) of the 『Sword』

The 『Sword』 was that which was brought forth for the purpose of slashing objects down.

And sword moves, was the term denoting the techniques for slashing objects down with that sword.

Henceforth, the flash which slashed down all objects in the world, was the culmination, and the long-cherished original desire, of the 『Sword』 and of the 『Sword Moves』.

Those slashed by it, would not forget the truth of having been slashed down for eternity.

Thus, the scar Julius Juukulius sustained beneath his left eye, shall not fade away for eternity.

That was the indemnification for having dodged the Sword Saint’s flash, from a distance near enough to graze past.
Against Julius, who had gambled and unveiled the secret ritual, Reid Astrea’s actions were terribly simple.

To swing down the sword he had swung up, a deed of sword strikes likely repeated the most in this world―― it obliquely bisected the world, becoming a light which wrecked all in its path to ruin.

Neither a special magic, nor a special move.

With a mere swing of the sword, the world was scorched by light. Impossible to understand.

Bump
I hope someone comes to clarify the concept stuff.
kenjaku_possessing_subaru_body__by_deidrax_dg6qhxk-414w-2x.jpg
this is actually a Jujutsu Kaisen Reference, i was joking

Last edited:
Back