• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
1. Subaru should have a key with that one fire spirit Julius lent him as optional equipment
2, Elsa should get regeneration negation resistance via surviving Minya
3. We should have more feats for surviving high temps like Priscilla and Sirius's fight, Anya using fire magic to pulverize the cement ground and everything around her melting we can use this if anybody survives at all...aside from Cecilus. Did Sirius melt anything with her flames? What about Roswaal’s Al goa? Has anybody tanked that before?

1. Subaru should have a key with that one fire spirit Julius lent him as optional equipment
Ia is such a minor character that I don't really care for her. I wouldn't oppose her being optional equipment for pre-timeskip Subaru.

2, Elsa should get regeneration negation resistance via surviving Minya
I interpreted this as Elsa's antimagic cloak returning her transmutated flesh to normal, allowing Elsa to regen.

Sirius melts stone. Melakuera's flames can counter absolute zero.

I interpreted this as Elsa's antimagic cloak returning her transmutated flesh to normal, allowing Elsa to regen.
dont think she had her cloak in that fight though, plus that is like a jump in logic especially when the cloak has only shown magic Nullification properties and restoration would be a different branch entirely. We also saw Elsa turn into the statue itself
Sirius melts stone. Melakuera's flames can counter absolute zero.
Yeah i think we should add a seperate column for temp manipulation resistance in the flow page and add some feats to it

If anyone wants to participate I’ll leave this here.

The most recent manga chapter adapted Ram's infamous skillfeat (unlike the anime)... peak... just another really good chapter from what has proven to be a really good adaptation of the novel.

Also the Al Fura made a pretty big boom.

The most recent manga chapter adapted Ram's infamous skillfeat (unlike the anime)... peak... just another really good chapter from what has proven to be a really good adaptation of the novel.

Also the Al Fura made a pretty big boom.
the curse of "wide angle shot that would be good for scaling but nothing good to pixelscale with"

Crazy idea, what if we make a Subaru vs Yogiri fight but both have to incapacitate the other to win💀, killing each other would result in a loss
Luffy lost to tigger and thats on his profile so i dont see why this can't be added
Here is his profile btw

IMP
we should ask tappei if the abilities in isekai quartet are actually real abilties that the ReZero characters possess since he did a major lore drop in IQ its actually pretty likely that those powers are also canonical

IMP
we should ask tappei if the abilities in isekai quartet are actually real abilties that the ReZero characters possess since he did a major lore drop in IQ its actually pretty likely that those powers are also canonical

we should also ask if their physicals abilities are also canon, like Subaru's new 80kg grip

Well well well
Reinhard vs high 1A?

Oh and
@Zabazab @SeijiSetto
You 2 are going to be charged with treason if you dont show me the revised calc😁

Concept stuff from Arc 8 Chapter 48 was translated:
Groovy: [Go, ****, yourSELLLLLF――!!]

From the one side of that unfurled cloth, Groovy flicked the magic crystal embedded in his throat, and hit Eugard with a surging roar that rumbled the very atmosphere.

From an unseeable position, with an onslaught equivalent to sound itself, it was a surprise attack that was impossible to dodge.

But, against that sound, Eugard displayed the true ability of the Fiend Sword.

――“To get to the point”, there existed such a saying.

It meant to get down to the heart of a matter, but in all things there was an appropriate “point”. No matter the object or phenomenon, or even concept, there existed a “point” that signified its essence.

The Fiend Sword Murasame, was an Enchanted Sword that bisected that perceived “point”.

Murasame hated Groovy, who had melted it down, and reforged it in the past, so in order to prevent his outstanding sense of smell from sniffing it out, it cut the point of its “scent”.

Since then, it has become impossible for anybody to pursue the Fiend Sword Murasame by scent.

And here, Murasame had cut the surging roar that Groovy had unleashed.

Groovy’s eardrums heard the sound of the magic crystal embedded in his throat shattering, and the moment he realized that, the slash of the sword was about to cleave Groovy in twain――
Groovy: [Bashturd…]

Halibel: [Ah, pushin’ yerself ain’t no good. It was the technique that got cut, but the effect is goin’ all the way ta yer voice. If ya try force yerself ta speak, you’ll never speak again.]

Responding to Groovy’s voice, which sounded like it was clotted with blood, the person who had perfectly ascertained what had happened―― the wolfman with black fur, let Groovy down.

Then, with his eyes that were as thin as threads, he looked over towards Eugard, who was glaring at him,

Halibel: [I see. A Curse Tool that can chase ya down ta the ends of the world sure is useful, and yet it was made powerless with a single arm. However…]

So it seems like halibel taking damage from his clones got rètconned🗿

Eugard is pretty broken ngl, he is like one of the only confirmed characters that have gone through a definite Reactive evolution/Accelerated Development

Also has a passive that causes incapacitative pain, weilds both the yang sword and Murasame, has broken regen (high mid? Possibly mid high if you consider him coming back frkm being turned to dust)

Halibel also gets that level of regen negation

It's always silly when a character is stronger from a cross-verse perspective compared to characters that are stronger than them in-verse.

Garfiel gives Mezoreia a nosebleed:
Garfiel: [――He told my amazin’ self this! To go ‘n bring down the loud ass Dragon that’s flyin’ in the sky!!]

Mezoreia: [――Rah!?]

Having flown above the breath and approached the Cloud Dragon, Garfiel let blows loose from both his wounded back arms, and the destructive power of a cannonball seized Mezoreia’s nose.

A sound as loud as a warehouse that was stuffed with magic stones exploding reverberated through the sky; the Cloud Dragon was knocked back having received a direct hit, and the next moment, blood spurted forth.

The Dragon spilled a nosebleed through its broken snout, and having been slammed back into the ground from the recoil of his own fist, Garfiel basked in the greatness of his action. As he basked in it, Garfiel laughed.

Garfiel: [Da-ha-ha-ha! I went ‘n gave a Dragon a nosebleed!]

Emilia uses Ice Flowers:
Right after, a high-pitched sound like that of cracking glass enveloped the area; clear ice had shot out of the ground, entrapping the undead one after another in glacial prisons.

The undead immediately either tried to jump away and escape, or tried to evade by ducking low, or tried to cut off the freezing with their swords. ――But, those who had selected the correct answer were few.

Those who jumped, those who ducked, and those who drew their blades, were made part of the blooming ice flowers in the sky, on the ground, and with their drawn swords respectively, and were quite literally frozen in ice wherever they were.

Engulfing nearly twenty of the undead in their entirety, there were merely a few who had escaped.

Emilia clashes with the post-AD Rowan(s):
Emilia: [――Icicle Line.]

After Emilia’s lips spun those words, the surrounding scene was dyed with even more white.

Every color was mixed with a silvery white, and trying to counter the twin swords of the snow-clad Emilia, Rowan smiled in satisfaction―― thereupon, an icicle storm assailed.

Rowan: [OHHHHH――!?]

Rowan: [OHHHHH――!?]

Emilia: [Here I come!]

Rowan, who seemed to have thought that a contest of swordsmanship was starting, while stupefied at the bombardment of ice, fought against Emilia’s incoming attacks.

The light ice weapons clashed with the undead’s katana, and the sword dance commenced.

Vs
Ram or Ley?

Flow Method mentioned...
Having detained both his arms, the two Halibels belatedly used their hands to pierce the immobilized Eugard’s head and torso.

As a master of the Flow Method, the sharpness of Halibel’s spear-like hand was more akin to that of a famed sword rather than a mediocre cutting tool.

Without missing their aim, they pierced Eugard’s right eye and solar plexus, demonstrating their might which was enough to cause an instant death. –Arc 8 Chapter 49 "The King of Thorns"

Back