• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So Rowan, who was shown to split clouds like Cecilus, will be fighting Yorna... that actually might mean that the main cast will reach Tier 7. Yorna fought Olbart who fought Garfiel (strengthened by his mindset-shift), after all.

Also, I may have misunderstood, but it seems all Wolfmen possess the Divine Blessing of 霧隠れ, just like how all ground dragons possess the Divine Blessing of Wind Evasion. No wonder Halibel is such an excellent shinobi then, and it's impressive that he was detected by Ceci in Wrath IF.

So Rowan, who was shown to split clouds like Cecilus, will be fighting Yorna... that actually might mean that the main cast will reach Tier 7. Yorna fought Olbart who fought Garfiel (strengthened by his mindset-shift), after all.

Also, I may have misunderstood, but it seems all Wolfmen possess the Divine Blessing of 霧隠れ, just like how all ground dragons possess the Divine Blessing of Wind Evasion. No wonder Halibel is such an excellent shinobi then, and it's impressive that he was detected by Ceci in Wrath IF.
Yep, all wereeolfes have that DP

I wonder if Murasame could be used to cut the Binding of Thorns, it'd be ironic given Eugard is wielding it atm.

30m range and pain Nullification for groovy
Addition of the ability to cut cursss, shapeless things and contracts for Ceci via Murasame?
So its a confirmation of NPI and curse resistance i think

Interested?

66a9faa5012996e0f7ad44de15ad772e.jpg

and rem>>all the re:zero girls

Something from the latest chapter
Cecilus basixally called Rowans entire life's worth of effort a small party trick and that something like that isnt even worth using on the battlefield as literally any "transcendent" being can do that casually. Which supports his further rating of likely higher
Also about Rowan, Iris says that he’s not really strong, but not normal either, he’s like the strongest an ordinary person could be. Which also supports Carol and Grimms rating as 7B. Also it wouldnt be unusual for a lot of the mid tiers to get upgraded to that level soon enough

Edit: spellings mistakes

Dam cecilus running on magma and Arakia vaporising everything just from existing is crazy. Thats like Akuma from one piece tiers of heat. I wonder who wil be turned into donut next
Also post arc 7 Garfiel is definitely tier 7B, bro's about to beat up Mezoria🗿🗿
Its also really funny how Rowan is the first confirmed death of this arc

Something from the Emilia vs Madelyn/Mezoreia fight that seems like it'll be a pretty good LS feat is when Madelyn touches one hand against a huge wall of ice and shatters it with just her grip.

“That’s a no-no!” Then, Emilia, her hands outstretched, created a wall of ice ahead of where Madelyn was proceeding.

The wall of ice erected from the ground was thick, and she had also made it fairly long horizontally. Going around it or jumping over it, neither feat would be managed so easily.

“――Why the frig’ do you think that I, the dragon, would give up?” Muttering, Madelyn gently placed her hand on the wall of ice before her eyes.

Gazing at that gesture, Emilia reflexively caught her breath with an “Ah”―― With a crack, the very moment that high-pitched noise reverberated, the entirety of the gigantic wall of ice began to fissure with cracks like a spiderweb.

The origin was, naturally, Madelyn’s palm, so the fissures that extended across the entire ice wall were centered on her. Emilia had gone all out in creating that ice wall.

The hardness and density of the ice were just as previously mentioned, and even though it was not something that could be destroyed easily, that had happened.

“――Kill the man who killed Balleroy. That is this dragon’s long-standing desire.” A violent sound rang out, as Madelyn crushed the ice wall with her grip.

There was no other way to describe it than “crushed it with her grip”. She tightened her grip with the hand placed on the wall, and from there, the destruction spread throughout the entire ice wall; it had been shattered in one fell swoop.

Rowan cutting cumulus clouds, nice of them to specify the type lol.

Rowan: [――Cloud-cutting.]

Just before that, a remarkable change flashed into Al’s vision.

It was behind the flame curtain, in the direction Cecilus surmised the sniper to be, in the sky where Al still could not see the enemy; there was an unusual change in his vision.

Simply put, the clouds had been severed.

The thick black clouds that covered the sky of the Undead Capital of Lupugana were unexpectedly cut open. The cumulus clouds received not one, but two to three cuts in succession.

It was as if they were chasing an invisible enemy in the sky―― No, not as if.

The slashes were chasing the enemy and the aftermath was tearing through the black clouds.

Cecilus: [Aaah!! They’re getting away, they’re getting away! They’re escaping!!]

The screeching voice belonged to Cecilus, who kept his foot on Al’s back.

His eyes widened, and the reason for his scream was probably in response to the sniper running away from the slash that tore through the clouds―― abandoning the battle and disengaging.

From Al’s point of view, this could only be described as a favorable turn of events, but not for Cecilus. He stared at the view below with eyes brimming with frustration.

And there――,

Rowan: [Ha ha ha ha! Run! Run in fear of my swordsmanship!]

Interested?
Well I have a idea matchups: Julius vs Kokushibo and Crusch vs Jean

just got to the arc 2 assassin reveal
I LOST THE 50/50 MIXUP
i knew it was either rem or ram and i guessed ram and i FUCKED IT UP

Ok finally gonna try and get this CRT finished:

Don't get your hopes up too much; I reviewed the pixel-scaling more in-depth, and well... let's say there were a few "errors", so to speak. And once I applied the fixes, the end result ended up being thousands of times lower than the result in the wiki... Might still be tier 9, though.
I'm waiting 😰

Priscilla cuts some of Arakiya's lightning (thanks to a stat amp)...

Arakiya: “Princess...”

Muttering this word briefly, Arakiya’s entire body literally overflowed with power.

Whether it was fire or water, wind or earth, light or shadow, the being of infinite transformations that used the entire composition of the world, poured all of her energy towards Priscilla coming in hot.

Priscilla charged in with a shout as if to make her stance apparent, about to take on the streams of water and flashes of lightning rushing toward her with nothing but her body and sword――

Yorna: “――I love you.”

A moment later, Priscilla’s Yang Sword was held aloft, and the attacks of water and lightning right before her both disappeared into thin air as they were about to clash―― No, they had not vanished as if smoke.

Undoubtedly, they had been cut away by a slash of the Yang Sword.

However, the sword flash drawn by the treasured sword of crimson was even more refined and blindingly fast than before.

Priscilla: “This is…”

With a slight, surprised exhalation in her voice, Priscilla’s well-shaped brow furrowed.

Winds of reddish flame approached her from all directions. But, Priscilla did not hesitate to slash away the scorching winds with a strike, easily cleaving them away.

As if to reaffirm it, Priscilla then adjusted her grip on the treasured sword, and came to gently touch her own face. Her fingertips gently caressed her eyes, but she likely did not sense anything unusual.

Yorna already knew. That it was something entirely different from a tangible effect accompanying the flame.

――It was the bond Yorna shared with her beloved child, taking form as the flame that burned in their eyes.

Priscilla: “――――”

Priscilla stood straight, with the treasured sword of crimson in hand, and her left eye ablaze.

This was the proof of Yorna’s protection, which had been bestowed to the inhabitants of the Demon City of Chaosflame. By conferring the Soul Marriage Technique upon them, a portion of Yorna’s power could be shared with the target she sought to protect. ―Arc 7 Chapter 101 “Love is a Flame”

It's over, Rowan truthers... he's fodder, and Cecilus considers his own 7-B feat to be a useless display 😭

In the midst of a chat between Arakiya and Cecilus, who were the defeated and the victor respectively, a conversation taking place in a vast field reduced to a scorched plot, the latter had sliced open the clouds with his katana, a technique he had purported as being nothing but something for show.

In reality, Cecilus had thought it held no utility other than for surprising people; having witnessed it first-hand, Arakiya too evaluated that as a skill devoid of any useful purpose whatsoever.

That, was the Divine Miracle of Empty Sky that Rowan Segmunt had spent his lifetime devising―― for those who were transcendent monsters, it was worthy of naught more than being dubbed a flashy performance. ―Arc 8 Chapter 43 “To Each Their Long-Cherished Desires”
Heels smashed into the ground, and clenching his molars he immediately sheathed his blade, his stance one for drawing his sword――,

Woman: [Do you understand by now?]

Rowan: [――!?]

The very start of the movement, aiming to unleash his swordsmanship, ought to have had a glint of light reflect off the blade to accompany its drawing from the scabbard, but it was stopped by the hand of the woman, pressing against the handle of the katana still in its sheath. He fell silent at that instance, and as the woman faced him, the corners of her long-slitted eyes drooped as if pitying him, and,

Woman: [You are not worthy as my opponent.]

Rowan: [Ohhhhh――!!]

As if to sever that pity, instead of drawing the pinned-down katana, with the handle fixed in place as an anchor, he pulled off the scabbard, revolved by half a turn, and slammed the scabbard fashioned from the bone of a Witchbeast into the side of her face.

The force, the angle, the feedback from the swing, they all told him it had been more than sufficient to pulverize the human cranium.

However――,

Woman: [――――]

The one to be smashed to pieces was the scabbard, and the woman―― the foxwoman who called herself Iris, displayed no sign of pain in her expression. ―Arc 8 Chapter 43 “To Each Their Long-Cherished Desires”
The reason he had been able to avoid Iris’s initial attack from the Crystal Palace was because she, adverse to the deaths of others as she was, had had no intention of landing the attack.

The reason for which the undead Balleroy Temeglyph had fled from the “cloud-cutting” technique was because he feared an unexpected counterattack from Cecilus Segmunt; thus, he had wished to avoid pursuing them too far.

The reason he had remained safe until now, amidst the Great Disaster brought about by the hosts of undead, was because the only ones that had appeared before him were opponents his sword skills were perfectly capable of handling

The reason for which Rowan had not been dispossessed of his life by Cecilus Segmunt, the latter refusing the former’s attempt at instigating the assassination of the Empire, was because the latter had said “It may be impossible Dad, but get really strong then come back here and fight me, I’ve got a feeling that a development like that would be heated!” on a whim.

The reason why Rowan Segmunt had continuously escaped death till this day, was none other than the scales of fortune and misfortune always tipping in the direction of fortune for him.

And now, the opponent Rowan had encountered in the Imperial Capital, which had transformed into the Undead Capital, was also the sole enemy that had no intention of taking Rowan’s life. ―Arc 8 Chapter 43 “To Each Their Long-Cherished Desires”

Back