• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Clearly Tier 7 yet considered merely "the apex of the common man". Tappei wasn't lying when he said the Empire Arc would be a "Strongman Series".

Iris: [While you are still with your life, you must leave the Imperial Capital.]

Those words were to be spoken at the outset to the weak; spoken only at the end of a duel to the death were the opponent strong.

As an opponent to whom these statements ought be given, Rowan was a terribly troublesome person. ――He was not weak. Yet, neither was he strong. If she was forced to put it to words, he would be the apex of the common man.

Ok I know it's outright comical at this point but... there's another cloud-clearing feat. From the second part of the Witch's After Tea Party- Witch's After Tea Party/Requirements to be a Witch.

Omega, unhappy with the thick snow (nimbostratus) clouds blocking the stars, decides to clear the clouds away in an instant with Wind Magic. Napkin maths suggests 7-A at a low end, High 7-A at a highest-end.

Omega: [...That’s ridiculous.]

Palmyra: [...]

Omega: [Does she really think that killing all those wild rabbits is going to turn her into a “Witch”? That’s a child’s dream.]

Omega looked up above her as she said that. The sky was still covered in heavy clouds, with not a star in sight. That irked her, so she swung her arms up.

In an instant, a gust of wind kicked into life far above in the skies and dispersed the clouds, revealing the pale moon behind.

Palmyra: [...Hgha]

Moonlight poured down from the pale moon, illuminating the girls in the forest clearing. Then, the girl who was embracing the “Beast”, and was face-to-face with this ancient being, gasped.

Because, the girl who’d been standing before her eyes was…

Omega: [...I see. The fact that you can keep your cool while looking at me means you have promise.]

...a white-haired “Witch” with the hint of a smile on her face.

(Confirming it's snowy)
The whole picture surrounding this snowy forest became clear from the fragmented pieces.

There’d been a downwards spiral, wrought by the fear they’d held against the unavoidable “Witch”.

Ok I know it's outright comical at this point but... there's another cloud-clearing feat. From the second part of the Witch's After Tea Party- Witch's After Tea Party/Requirements to be a Witch.

Omega, unhappy with the thick snow (nimbostratus) clouds blocking the stars, decides to clear the clouds away in an instant with Wind Magic. Napkin maths suggests 7-A at a low end, High 7-A at a highest-end.

(Confirming it's snowy)
afaik (i have some values memorized) clearing a 20km radius 8km thick cloud in a second is like 6-C so 7-A/High 7-A sounds right

I think there might be an issue with the three main 7-B Re:Zero cloud calcs (Altemillion, Wilhelm, Cecilus). It appears the Cloud Height and Cloud Thickness were swapped before being plugged into the Cloud Calculator, giving a smaller mass.

For example, the Cecilus calc used average cumulus clouds, which have an average thickness of 1300m and an average height of 914m. These values are swapped in the calc.

Was this a mistake or was there a reason for it?

I think there might be an issue with the three main 7-B Re:Zero cloud calcs (Altemillion, Wilhelm, Cecilus). It appears the Cloud Height and Cloud Thickness were swapped before being plugged into the Cloud Calculator, giving a smaller mass.

For example, the Cecilus calc used average cumulus clouds, which have an average thickness of 1300m and an average height of 914m. These values are swapped in the calc.

Was this a mistake or was there a reason for it?
@FantaRin_The_First

Whats up with the rz verse nowadays 💀
All we had were island calcs for the god tiers for a while and now literal mid-high tiers are starting to reach it

Tbf, Island level was a lowball for the god tiers anyway. It was kind of like a Saitama situation where that was all we had feats for, but they were obviously way stronger than that.

I want to say the problem with this, but you know

Last edited:
clouds are so cool i wish they were real
Fr such a shame we dont have them here
Btw, this really brings into perspective why the conspiracy theory about the govt controlling the weather is really REALLY stupid. We just do not have that kind of energy available to us yet

I want to say the problem with this, but you know
No, Reinhard is universal obviously

This will gain traction🗿

Edit: it did not ;-;

Last edited:
Back