• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

noninho

He/Him
Individually? They're beaten. Low or mid diffed by Rem (and one of them by Ram too)...what if they came together?

10m away from the opposing pair (1m from the partner)
Rem starts as Oni already, everyone's 8-B.
Speed =
All combatants are Bloodlusted

The | Twins:

Billy | Butcher's nightmare:

Actually just "Cocytus best boy" (incon):

Last edited:
💀
Ok, this match kinda sucks. We have two combants now, that already lost to the other two before, and now they both togheter, i really don't see how this gonna Go different.

💀
Ok, this match kinda sucks. We have two combants now, that already lost to the other two before, and now they both togheter, i really don't see how this gonna Go different.
Would Ram be highly protective over her sister? If so, we can start by there!
Also, the dynamic of the fight changes when there are two Fighters on both sides

So that's a vote for them?
Not gonna lie, Rem and Ram don't even have to do anything. The Homelanders in character are just gonna slaughter each other then they just have to finish off the remaining one.

What if I put all of them in BL?
Rem technically already is and would make the Homelanders attack the Girls before attacking each other

Bloodlusting them? That could work but the sisters still win regardless. Not sure if this could be added though.
The only other thing outside IC that can be added is BL (iirc/afaik), so yeah, it can.
Editing OP now

Back