• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How is this used in character and what examples of it's use, goku scales to unquantifiably high into low 2-C he's is literally on the boundary of 2-C (he should be but wiki dumb hehe) so goku blinks and it's over.
Kisaragi Ryuko is going to become flat 2-C, Base Ryuko will be Low 2-C, possibly 2-C scaling to stuff like Satsuki creating a timeline through sheer willpower casually to the point that she didnt even realize she had done it and both Satsuki and Ryuko being able to do minor damage to the Primordial Life fiber which can merge timelines

yea.... the passive probability hax and energy attacks that lower ur stamina to 0 instantly might stomp ryuko hard

I get the feeling Goku and Ryuko in any version of themselves, wouldn’t be able to fight each other. Of course, unless you’re willing to give Ryuko a Base BoS key, then we could put her against Pilaf Saga Goku

Due to how life fibers function in Kill la Kill IF, Ryuko is able to warp reality to match her subconscious goals and desires, allowing her to alter causality, outright nullify or steal people's powers, and create branching causality that leads to her achieving her goal. Her power is similar to satsuki's which allowed her to create an entirely new timeline in order to fulfill her goals and Ragyo's which allowed her to merge timelines together, only Ryuko's is stronger than both of their powers, leading to her designation as a Singularity around which opposing reality warping and causality bends as her will and her reality takes precedence over normal reality and causality
............That sounds ******* wild. do you have a scan for it?

Doesnt that require his energy to hit her? Because she still has the energy redirection
no its passive

when the battle starts the opponent's stamina is instantly drained to 1 (mechkiburas goes all the way down to 0), the new dbh revision will explain it more soon.

Last edited:
goku stomps in base probably with one finger
there ryuko is trunks in this instance no cap don't quote me
tenor.gif

Satsuki as a child being the most skilled swordsman on earth, being more skilled than people with augmented superhuman martial arts skill, a guy who spent his whole life training in swordsmanship and who had instinctive reactions, analytical predictions, and complete spatial awareness in a 360 degree radius for miles around claiming that he wouldnt be able to even best her as a child, etc.

You're free to contest it but last I checked Goku doesnt have much beyond a lot of flowery language
Did you...ever read or watch the series? Cause nothing mentioned here is anything above things Goku did as a little kid except for the range feat. "The most skilled in a world of superhuman martial arts" isn't very good considering the OG Dragon Ball has blatant statements such as 30th degree belts (something that literally doesn't exist) in Kendo which is just fodder skill wise (he got ******* one shot by a pressure point technique and couldn't comprehend it) to Jackie Chun Roshi who Kid Goku fought evenly with. That's ONE example. From when he was a child. And he only gets better as he grows and trains.

Not to mention....everything you just mentioned is flowery language.

Did you...ever read or watch the series? Cause nothing mentioned here is anything above things Goku did as a little kid except for the range feat. "The most skilled in a world of superhuman martial arts" isn't very good considering the OG Dragon Ball has blatant statements such as 30th degree belts (something that literally doesn't exist) in Kendo which is just fodder skill wise (he got ******* one shot by a pressure point technique and couldn't comprehend it) to Jackie Chun Roshi who Kid Goku fought evenly with. That's ONE example. From when he was a child. And he only gets better as he grows and trains.

Not to mention....everything you just mentioned is flowery language.
From what I’ve seen, Satsuki out skills due to being far superior to Sanageyama who has 360° spatial awareness and instinctive reactions, and he only considered himself to be somewhere around the level of Satsuki’s middle school self

edit: anyways, let’s not continue until the revisions for KLK: IF have gone through

so I guess the guy we were waiting on is banned now.

I was legit only staying here to see if what he was saying about the KLK chick having dumb hax was true so I'm done here. I think the rest of you can just vote tho, obviously that crt or wtf/e isn't happening anymore.

kind of ******* disappointed tbh.

so I guess the guy we were waiting on is banned now.

I was legit only staying here to see if what he was saying about the KLK chick having dumb hax was true so I'm done here. I think the rest of you can just vote tho, obviously that crt or wtf/e isn't happening anymore.

kind of ******* disappointed tbh.
weekly was banned? okay that was unfortunate, okay is this thread going to continue. it's not a good match tbh.

weekly was banned? okay that was unfortunate, okay is this thread going to continue. it's not a good match tbh.
yeah I guess he got kicked out for trying to bribe a calc person or something? idk, there was a whole fight about it in the rule violation thread I saw, but I never got the whole story from anybody.

I don't really care if this thread continues tho, I'm just saying people don't have to wait for a crt in order to vote anymore because the crt isn't happening.

yeah I guess he got kicked out for trying to bribe a calc person or something? idk, there was a whole fight about it in the rule violation thread I saw, but I never got the whole story from anybody.

I don't really care if this thread continues tho, I'm just saying people don't have to wait for a crt in order to vote anymore because the crt isn't happening.
from skimming through really quick, what I understand is that, he was trying to fabricate a calc, and tried bribing a calc dude to do it, but then was busted and tried to play it off as a joke but they shut that down and he got banned. But that's as far as I know.
Anyway this battle was bad anyway because people kept coming up with abilities for one character left and right which was not on the profile and basically have the win conditions came from stuff that wasn't even on the profile so that's why I don't like this thread.

Back