• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Space-Time Shattering Protagonists Go At It (Redo)

Verse equalization means yes she would

There was literally an entire multi-thread discussion about analyzing the feats of the most skilled people on the entire wiki and Satsuki, who Ryuko fought and defeated, was one of the people at the top of the list whereas goku was not
I did not whatsoever equalize the verses. By feats that have been shown, there are just more feats that show Goku’s prodigal skill. Sure Satsuki may be really skilled in martial arts which cannot be denied, but Goku’s entire character is about him being a prodigal martial artist. There’s nothing that suggests that what Satsuki knows about Martial Arts is on the level what Goku knows

I did not whatsoever equalize the verses. By feats that have been shown, there are just more feats that show Goku’s prodigal skill. Sure Satsuki may be really skilled in martial arts which cannot be denied, but Goku’s entire character is about him being a prodigal martial artist. There’s nothing that suggests that what Satsuki knows about Martial Arts is on the level what Goku knows
You dont need to, they're locked as equalized by the versus thread rules and standards, youre literally not allowed to have them not be equalized

The skill analysis threads say otherwise

You dont need to, they're locked as equalized by the versus thread rules and standards, youre literally not allowed to have them not be equalized

The skill analysis threads say otherwise
No, that’s just one of the SBAs, which are optional. It never says anything about the verses always being equal in any battle. And send links to the threads

No, that’s just one of the SBAs, which are optional. It never says anything about the verses always being equal in any battle. And send links to the threads
SBA is not optional, it's inthe rules themselves tthat the fight has to take place in a neutral universe

Basically what I'm saying is that if Ryuko doesnt have access to life fiber absorption from the multiverse then shes only tier 7

SBA is not optional, it's inthe rules themselves tthat the fight has to take place in a neutral universe

Basically what I'm saying is that if Ryuko doesnt have access to life fiber absorption from the multiverse then shes only tier 7
Oh, alright. I guess from what it seems, Ryuko has the slight upper hand here

Goku outskills and is also more adaptable.
Goku takes this.

vote
I understand skill, but more adaptable? Ryuko has reactive evolution, which is basically Reactive Power level and Adaptation. She can get more powerful as the fight goes on, and adapt to situations to better suit her situation, like being able to fly, when a second ago, she couldn’t. While Goku doesn’t have adaptation, he’s very capable of adapting to different fighting styles off of his sheer knowledge in martial arts. I think their adaptability is equal imo

Back