• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku (DBZ) VS Ryūko Matoi

• Fight Location: Here
  • Starting Distance: 5m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • BoZ / Raditz Saga Goku | Kisaragi Ryūko
Goku:
Ryūko: 1 (@Nierre)
Inconclusive:

c9925e666cff548b6fced59051d95498.png
85f.jpg

Last edited:
I think this could actually be a good fight.

Goku: Enhanced Senses, Analytical Prediction, RPL, Pain Tolerance, Master H2H Fighter

Ryuko: RPL, Enhanced Senses, Stats Amp, Pain Tolerance, RE, High-Mid Regen, Master H2H Fighter and Swordfighter

Honestly just based on P&A alone Ryuko's basically counters all of Goku's, I think the only place Goku has Ryuko beat is in experience and skill.

Unfortunately, Goku can't bypass her regeneration as he is at the AP disadvantage despite him scaling far above his value. Other than that the fight would just go until he gets too tired and she keeps regenerating until she beats him.
Though I have a question, do pressure points get negated by regeneration? Goku could incapacitate with pressure points.

Unfortunately, Goku can't bypass her regeneration as he is at the AP disadvantage despite him scaling far above his value. Other than that the fight would just go until he gets too tired and she keeps regenerating until she beats him.
Though I have a question, do pressure points get negated by regeneration? Goku could incapacitate with pressure points.
I think the AP difference should be less than 1,5x times if I'm not mistaken?

idk, depend of how the pressure points works, but it also is kinda of tied with AP/Dura as well
Roshi could completely incapacitate an opponent by touching his forehead, and Goku saw him do it so he can use it here, Goku also can do neck chops and has knocked out many opponents with one strike.
where does goku hit with his pressure points? Ryuko armor kinda can make it not that useful
What freaking armor? She's practically naked.
I think the AP difference should be less than 1,5x times if I'm not mistaken?
You need a big AP advantage to vaporize, Goku would be able to if he had a higher value but he doesn't.

Well okay if regeneration does not nullify pressure points then I think Goku wins easily because he's much more skilled.
If not then ryuko outlasts.

Also she should be able to shrug off PP rather easily if we compare that to what she's tanked and or been through throughout the series

When has he ever gone for pressure points in character?
Not really an argument when it's his only chance. And Goku's smart, if he realizes she can regenerate and she's stronger than him so he can't restrain then pressure points would be his only option.
idk, the AP gap doesnt seems enough to pressure points work
Wasn't like only 1.5 times? And roshi's pressure points barely require any force, he could just tap man wolf and he was paralyzed.
Also she should be able to shrug off PP rather easily if we compare that to what she's tanked and or been through throughout the series
Pressure points aren't like wounds, they are more like durability negation if anything. Unless she just tanked pressure points straight up.

Not really an argument when it's his only chance.
Except it is. Goku didn't bother to use it against characters he had no chance against. Not against Raditz, not against Frieza, not against Cell, not against Buu, not against Beerus, not against Jiren

Also how's goku's heat resistance? Ryuuko kind of essentially passively melts stone when she's fired up, which is like, all the time she's in combat I think

Except it is. Goku didn't bother to use it against characters he had no chance against. Not against Raditz, not against Frieza, not against Cell, not against Buu, not against Beerus, not against Jiren
Usually it's because they are too strong for it to actually work. But it's true that it's exclusively used against fodder. Then again this fight will go very long as both of them can't take each other down instantly so Goku's gotta try it eventually.
Ryûko has stupid RPL and Rage Power.
Goku too.
Also how's goku's heat resistance? Ryuuko kind of essentially passively melts stone when she's fired up, which is like, all the time she's in combat I think
He face tanked a jet engine exhaust, he also held a missle.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- no.

Goku has a bunch of upscaling from Baseline and Ryuuko has a calc above baseline, which she has similar upscaling from.
She scales above her value? How much?

As I said, similar amounts of stupid upscaling as Goku lol

Also do we know what kind of missle he tanked? Just asking

As I said, similar amounts of stupid upscaling as Goku lol

Also do we know what kind of missle he tanked? Just asking
Goku's scaling chain is absolutely massive, I highly doubt it, but if it's anything like it then she stomps.
To answer your question, it's not really impressive looking.
3335945-rocketlaner.jpg

There's also another scan of him catching and holding a similar sized rocket but I can't find it.

Goku's scaling chain is absolutely massive, I highly doubt it, but if it's anything like it then she stomps.
To answer your question, it's not really impressive looking.
3335945-rocketlaner.jpg

There's also another scan of him holding catching and holding a similar sized rocket but I can't find it.
I'd honestly have to watch a show I don't like to figure it out, but if I recall the scaling chain is massive

Yeah, it kinds ain't, but an engine exaust has 200° Celcius higher peak heat then melting stone but but exact same low end, so I dunno, probably should assume Goku can pull a Mako with the heat, burnt but generally doesn't give a shit

Back