• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Passively shock waving the land mines would set them off, and then Goku would get to go for the elimination kick. And as seen in the clip, Jiren who is superior to Goku, got kicked, and his fall was sped up greatly
Again, this assumes that they actually hit ryuko and dont get redirected and do nothing to her

And again this assumes that Senketsu doesnt just grapple hook ryuko to any solid surface

Is it in character for her to prep by absorbing life fibers for someone who isn’t even a bad guy?
Kisaragi Ryuko does it passively so yes

Baseline Low 2-C < Ryuko = Satsuki < Ragyo <<<< Primordial Life Fiber < Kisaragi Satsuki <<< Kisaragi Ryuko
Well goku is, Baseline << Zamasu < Sign goku 1 < Spirit bomb < Kefla SSJ2 < Sign 2 goku < Jiren heavily suppressed < SSB goku post UIS2 < SSB Broly saga < 20x SSB goku broly saga = SSBK20 goku broly saga.
Her grappling hooks have a range of hundreds of meters

your ryuko's profile is literal doo doo water toxic nuclear waste levels of shit. Half the things you claim aren't in the profile so how can you make a battle without a reliable measure of the characters power? Like in the last thread it was claimed that ryuko was baseline so the ****?

Even if Ryūko-chan’s absorption was passive, Son-san can still activate Ultra Instinct -Sign-. So it’s a stomp against him if he doesn’t use UIO, and it’s a stomp against her if he does use it

I suggest this battle to end now, because there is no consensus on how strong ryuko is because most of what is being claimed here is contradicting the profile which is the source of information we're supposed to be drawing from, this appears to be a mismatch anyway, from the scaling chain provided (which I don't know the credibility of) that ryuko appears to even surpasses SSBK20, so either Goku gets clapped or uses UIS and stomps.

wasn't ultra instinct not being used here? its the reason we can have the discussion
yea i also agree its pretty bad ryuko had some abilities that weren't listed, didn't you plan to upgrade it in a previous royale thread?

wasn't ultra instinct not being used here? its the reason we can have the discussion
yea i also agree its pretty bad ryuko had some abilities that weren't listed, didn't you plan to upgrade it in a previous royale thread?
That was a different version of Ryuko, I'm just gonna clean up this one

I suggest this battle to end now, because there is no consensus on how strong ryuko is because most of what is being claimed here is contradicting the profile which is the source of information we're supposed to be drawing from
I'm just passing through out of boredom, but like

can't someone just post scans or clips or something that shows the stuff Ryuko is being argued to be able to do? if it's not on the profile, someone who's seen the source material should be able to come up with evidence of their own if this is really stuff that happened or can happen, and if they can't come up with it, then whatever they're claiming should be ignored.

sounds way more reasonable than just closing the thread because the evidence of whatever isn't there right now.

I'm just passing through out of boredom, but like

can't someone just post scans or clips or something that shows the stuff Ryuko is being argued to be able to do? if it's not on the profile, someone who's seen the source material should be able to come up with evidence of their own if this is really stuff that happened or can happen, and if they can't come up with it, then whatever they're claiming should be ignored.

sounds way more reasonable than just closing the thread because the evidence of whatever isn't there right now.
Yes, I agree with this. I still haven’t seen passive absorption for Ryūko
It’s not not being used, Son just starts in SSJB, because if he didn’t, Ryūko would just one shot, because Son is 3-A without it

Yeah like i said her profile is missing a LOT, like her subjective reality that basically gives her the ability to passively alter reality and causality so that if she wants to win, rality will be warped so that she wins

Ryuko is getting subjctive Reality that will function as a passive 'i win' button so...
How is this used in character and what examples of it's use, goku scales to unquantifiably high into low 2-C he's is literally on the boundary of 2-C (he should be but wiki dumb hehe) so goku blinks and it's over.

How does this work?
Due to how life fibers function in Kill la Kill IF, Ryuko is able to warp reality to match her subconscious goals and desires, allowing her to alter causality, outright nullify or steal people's powers, and create branching causality that leads to her achieving her goal. Her power is similar to satsuki's which allowed her to create an entirely new timeline in order to fulfill her goals and Ragyo's which allowed her to merge timelines together, only Ryuko's is stronger than both of their powers, leading to her designation as a Singularity around which opposing reality warping and causality bends as her will and her reality takes precedence over normal reality and causality

Back