• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Conclusions we’ve made:
  • AP are equal based on scaling chains, but could easily induce a one-shot if Goku uses x20
How so? Ryuko has regenned from people who could oneshot her before, several times as a matter of fact, and it would have to atomize her for her not to regen

That was more in response to the kamehameha
Oh, I see, well he can still make her fall to elimination by land mining her without her noticing
Atm none of the votes for either side should be counted, the previous votes for goku ignored a LOT about Ryuko and her abilities and thus far you havent exactly provided solid reasoning for why he would win
I agree, more points will be needed, so this thread won’t be lazy. And lazy threads seem to be more easily requested to be removed from profiles

and thus far you havent exactly provided solid reasoning for why he would win
Lol I didn't waste 60 mins explaining my point for you to say stuff like that chief .

Especially when your argument is based on smh her having access to unlimited life fibers despite the fight taking place in the ToP stage and claiming to have better Reactive PL than Goku when she doesn't even have reactive PL on her profile.

And you claimed her being more skillful than goku when goku has better skill feats when he was 12

I was entertaining this conversation but time is up and i need to go .

The votes for goku are all legit for reasons i explained above .

Lol I didn't waste 60 mins explaining my point for you to say stuff like that chief .

Especially when your argument is based on smh her having access to unlimited life fibers despite the fight taking place in the ToP stage and claiming to have better Reactive PL than Goku when she doesn't even have reactive PL on her profile.

And you claimed her being more skillful than goku when goku has better skill feats when he was 12

I was entertaining this conversation but time is up and i need to go .

The votes for goku are all legit for reasons i explained above .
The points have already been argued against, and Reactive Evolution is a combination of Adaptation and RPL, if you have both, you have RE. I thought we already talked about that in the previous thread. And there are more agreements towards Ryūko being more skilled because of her being equal to Satsuki, and the only arguments were “Goku also did these at 12”, which he has not defeated let alone faced someone with Instinctive Reactions or 360° perception

@CR_Catinho I mean if you REALLY want to go that route regarding skill, Ryuko beat the Primordial Life Fiber which has existed for billions of years and has manipulated and defeated hundreds of planets with intelligence similar to Kill La Kill's humanity

Why cant Ryuko just like...avoid the kick? Also Senketsu can sense energy so wouldnt he be able to sense the mines?
Because, suddenly falling down can catch you off guard when you don’t expect it.
If both power systems don’t work similarly then verse equalization wouldn’t really work

she’s inexperienced compared to him, and he isn’t that much weaker. Universe 6 Saiyan’s pale in comparison. This is a different situation because Ryūko actually does have the skill advantage for this to not happen to her

But Ryuko has prior knowledge does she not?

They do work similarly yes
I don’t think prior knowledge means you know what’s gonna happen. Sure, she knows he can do this, but this technique is especially built to be as such, that you don’t know if he’s doing it or not

I’m not so sure. Any examples that they work similarly enough?

Prior knowledge that he has the ability to do so would give her reason to at least have Senketsu keep his eye on the ground to make sure she doesnt stumble into one, though wouldnt they be set off by her willpower shockwaves?

Basically its life energy that exists in every living being, can be focused and trained to be more powerful, can be used as projectiles, shockwaves, explosions, and can be sensed by others who also use it

Prior knowledge that he has the ability to do so would give her reason to at least have Senketsu keep his eye on the ground to make sure she doesnt stumble into one, though wouldnt they be set off by her willpower shockwaves?
Son can sense intent, and can also sense if someone else has noticed. So if these land mines were passively shockwaved, they would destroy the ground before Senketsu or Ryūko could even notice them. That would catch her off guard, and Goku goes for a quick attack. Then elimination

Son can sense intent, and can also sense if someone else has noticed. So if these land mines were passively shockwaved, they would destroy the ground before Senketsu or Ryūko could even notice them. That would catch her off guard, and Goku goes for a quick attack. Then elimination
How big is the explosion of the mines exactly? Because like I said with prior knowledge Ryuko wouldnt necessarily be caught off guard by them, plus one kick wouldnt nullify all her methods of returning to the battlefield as Senketsu can act outside of Ryuko's actions so if Goku hits Ryuko off Senketsu can still grapple her back on or prevent her from being knocked off at all

How big is the explosion of the mines exactly? Because like I said with prior knowledge Ryuko wouldnt necessarily be caught off guard by them, plus one kick wouldnt nullify all her methods of returning to the battlefield as Senketsu can act outside of Ryuko's actions so if Goku hits Ryuko off Senketsu can still grapple her back on or prevent her from being knocked off at all
They aren’t too big, but the point of the land mines are to destroy a large portion of the ground it is planted in. And Son can kick her to accelerate her fall, and this kick would accelerate her fall faster than it did Jiren, because he was a lot more superior to Son

They aren’t too big, but the point of the land mines are to destroy a large portion of the ground it is planted in. And Son can kick her to accelerate her fall, and this kick would accelerate her fall faster than it did Jiren, because he was a lot more superior to Son
Wasnt Jiren not only severely weakened due to having fought goku, frieza, and 17 but took the combined force of Goku and Frieza to knock him off?

And again, even if Goku kicks her Senketsu can act independently of Ryuko to rescue her

But anyways I really dont see how the landmines would be that big of a detriment in this fight, not only would Ryuko know to keep off the ground but Senketsu can sense where they are and direct her to avoid them and she can destroy them without getting near them with her shockwaves

Wasnt Jiren not only severely weakened due to having fought goku, frieza, and 17 but took the combined force of Goku and Frieza to knock him off?
This was in the middle of the tournament, the point where Jiren has not tried hard at all
And again, even if Goku kicks her Seknetsu can act independently of Ryuko to rescue her
At this point, either character could win, depending on whether you believe Goku can kick her hard enough that she gets eliminated before she can do anything, or that she can grapple before she gets too out of range of the tournament grounds

im confused what is this ki landmine? when has goku used it
I forgot what episode exactly, but in the ToP he used it against Jiren, and he secretly placed them around Jiren
But anyways I really dont see how the landmines would be that big of a detriment in this fight, not only would Ryuko know to keep off the ground but Senketsu can sense where they are and direct her to avoid them and she can destroy them without getting near them with her shockwaves
In the ToP arena, you can’t fly, you’re always on the ground. One little touch of the landmines would set them off, and Goku usually places them near her. So, if she shockwaves the landmines passively, that would mean she would set them off before they even notice it

From what I read they have similar AP and goku can amp to kaioken and kamehameha to one shot since he has like 1 day preparation.
Ryuko can do the same except passively

Hell that raises a good point, Ryuko with one day of prep can spend a full 24 hours absorbing life fibers which would put her at an absurd ap advantage

lmao wtf thats dope does ryuko usually fight in the air or ground?
ki landmine is only effective as it is cause grand priest banned flight

lmao wtf thats dope does ryuko usually fight in the air or ground?
ki landmine is only effective as it is cause grand priest banned flight
This version normally fights in the air but flight is banned due to ToP rules but ryuko passively generates shockwaves that would set them off before she gets near them and she passively redirects energy so they wouldnt be much of a problem

In the ToP arena, you can’t fly, you’re always on the ground. One little touch of the landmines would set them off, and Goku usually places them near her. So, if she shockwaves the landmines passively, that would mean she would set them off before they even notice it
Basically any part of her body can be used as a grappling hook to keep her from falling off plus theres also her energy redirection to take into account here

oh.. thr fighting in the ToP oof idk bout this one weekly the pile on its about to happen again where are all the kill la kill fans? your the only fan ive seen defernding kill la kill consistently

This version normally fights in the air but flight is banned due to ToP rules but ryuko passively generates shockwaves that would set them off before she gets near them and she passively redirects energy so they wouldnt be much of a problem
Passively shock waving the land mines would set them off, and then Goku would get to go for the elimination kick. And as seen in the clip, Jiren who is superior to Goku, got kicked, and his fall was sped up greatly
Hell that raises a good point, Ryuko with one day of prep can spend a full 24 hours absorbing life fibers which would put her at an absurd ap advantage
Is it in character for her to prep by absorbing life fibers for someone who isn’t even a bad guy?

Ryuko can do the same except passively

Wtf? She can do that in preparation time that's bullshit. I thought the fight started with both fighters at their keys.

Basically any part of her body can be used as a grappling hook to keep her from falling off plus theres also her energy redirection to take into account here
That’s assuming she can react in time before she reaches the invisible elimination point. Goku’s kick could send her falling incredibly fast, that Jiren barely made it, and Jiren is way faster than Son

Back